Does size really matter?

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:09 am
I want to be part of this research team....

It must be like heaven
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:10 am
NickFun wrote:
..... A Brazilian urologist who measured 150 men reported that the average size of their erections was 5.7 inches long and 4.7 inches in girth.

That's it. I am moving to Brazil
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:22 am
NickFun wrote:
Here's what the researchers actually found. [..] More recent studies have produced the following results:

Nick Fun, check the links posted earlier for lists of recent, researcher-measured sizes - here:

Wikipedia: Human penis size - erect length

Quote:
Regarding the length of the adult fully erect penis (measured along the top of the penis from the groin to the tip), several studies have been performed. Studies that have relied on self-measurement consistently reported a higher average than those that had staff take the measurements.
  • A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 5 inches (12.9 cm). (Measured by staff).[4]
  • A UCSF study by Wessells et.al. published in 1996 found an average of 5.1 inches (13.0 cm). (Measured by researchers)
  • A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
  • A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by researchers)
  • A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in CancĂșn found an average of 5.9 inches (15.0 cm). (Measured by staff)

Erectionphotos.com: Q & A

Quote:
This is extemely close to the 12.89 cm. or 5.07 in. erect penis average produced a careful modern study (Wessells, Lue, & McAninch, 1996) in which doctors actually measured the erections of 80 grown men. n the recent Italian study of 3,300 soldiers age 17-19, Ponchietti and his colleagues found the average stretched penis length (remember this is very close in length to the erect penis) to be 12.5 cm. or 4.92 in.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:30 am
Geez they keep getting smaller in every test! Soon men will be admiring women for their huge clitorises!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:33 am
NickFun wrote:
Geez they keep getting smaller in every test! Soon men will be admiring women for their huge clitorises!

Global warming mate, global warming...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:50 am
Hmm, I've already stopped drinking sparkling water and changed to still mineralwater - CO2!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:53 am
NickFun wrote:
Geez they keep getting smaller in every test!

Huh?

The 5, 5.1 and 5.7 results are all from 1996. (What's up with that? Was it Penis Commemoration Year?).
The 4.9 and the second 5.7 are listed as "recent" and undated.
And the 5.9 is from 2001.

Dont see a pattern.

(Prince, you're going to Cancun at Spring Break time next year? ;-))
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:38 am
You don't see the pattern? They've shrunk! Usually it's the cold that makes mine shrink. With global warming they should be getting bigger!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 10:02 am
What's happening at Cancun?????

Nickfun matey, shrinking of everything - from ozone layer, to polar icecaps is being blamed on global warming, so it is the right thing to blame.

Mind you, with average lengh the girth being what it is - it is good to know that we are holding up (no pun) the fort as far as increasing the averages are concerned.....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:11 pm
the prince wrote:
What's happening at Cancun?????

Look up the page at this post.. Cool
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:29 pm
I notice most of the meaurements were done by "staff". Or "researchers". Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:01 pm
I love it.

everytime I sign on,
this thread is always first
and full of men posting pictures of pEnI ( i said it again.. ha)

you guys know how to make a womans day. ;-)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:03 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
I love it.

everytime I sign on,
and full of men posting pictures of pEnI ( i said it again.. ha)

you guys know how to make a womans day. ;-)

All men are created equal, some more equal than others.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 11:03 pm
To paraphrase George Orwell's "Napoleon" in Animal Farm...

"Two legs good, three legs better" Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't believe I've come up with that in Vienna airport at 7am, having woken up at 2.45am!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 12:35 am
kitchenpete wrote:
To paraphrase George Orwell's "Napoleon" in Animal Farm...

"Two legs good, three legs better" Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't believe I've come up with that in Vienna airport at 7am, having woken up at 2.45am!

You obviously have a dirty mind Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 12:58 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I love it.

everytime I sign on,
and full of men posting pictures of pEnI........

You have inspired me, Shewolf.

I shall now make the preparations, polish the camera lens and when everything is upstanding, I shall start a thread for the men of A2K to submit pictures of their willy, just for you.

Of course, I shall start the ball rolling with my own personal pic, just to lead the way.

Now...what shall I call it....."A2K, a study of its members"? ........ "Willy or won't he" ? ...... "Todgers - do they believe in god" ? ........ nope, I'll just call it "LOOK! A PHOTO OF MY WILLY!"

It will need a bit of rubbing and polishing before I photograph the thing, so look out for it in about five hours or so.

Now...where are those blue pills?.......
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:29 am
I had considered posting a picture of an enormous willy here but decorum suggests I do not.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:37 am
NickFun wrote:
I had considered posting a picture of an enormous willy here but decorum suggests I do not.

No reason why you cant post a really big picture of Willy Nelson.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:40 am
Done.

http://www.smn.com/guide/willie/willie.jpg
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:49 am
Oh my God thats disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies