What is it with me and married women?

Vixen

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 01:40 pm
Slappy... don't poke a girl's bubble... oh no... well, you can poke it if she wants you to... oh never mind, this didn't come out correctly at all, but I am too tired to correct it... Embarrassed

Thank you Bella, I'd much rather fantasize about the avatar... Very Happy

This forum is becoming addictive - I was supposed to be sleeping (was on call and ended up working most of the night), couldn't do it so decided to catch up on some reading, but instead I am thinking of naked men in cowboy hats... How did this happen, Kicky? Are you considering a westward move at all? :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 03:23 pm
Okay, I have another serious question. If I keep e-mailing back and forth with her, and call her up every once in awhile, is that wrong? I know I told her that it can not happen until she takes care of her business, but I get so damn horny when she sends me e-mails, and I want to call her and...I don't know what...I just want to call her. I have these goddammed butterflies in my stomach now because she just e-mailed me again, and I'm all excited about her right now. She isn't saying anything overt, but she is making me hot. How can I resist responding to her e-mails? Would it be wrong of me to call her next week when her husband is not there? Yes, it would. I know that. But I want to. ****.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 03:37 pm
You quit smoking?

Good for you!

Hey! What about MY avatar?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 03:58 pm
Ummm...huh?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 04:42 pm
kickycan wrote:
Okay, I have another serious question. If I keep e-mailing back and forth with her, and call her up every once in awhile, is that wrong? I know I told her that it can not happen until she takes care of her business, but I get so damn horny when she sends me e-mails, and I want to call her and...I don't know what...I just want to call her. I have these goddammed butterflies in my stomach now because she just e-mailed me again, and I'm all excited about her right now. She isn't saying anything overt, but she is making me hot. How can I resist responding to her e-mails? Would it be wrong of me to call her next week when her husband is not there? Yes, it would. I know that. But I want to. ****.

Lol! Depends on whether you think having an affair is wrong, doesn't it?

Cos that is where this is leading, whether on the net or person to person.

Also depends on whether you wanna risk getting really hurt.

If she were a man, and you a woman, you'd be getting all kinds of warnings: "He'll never leave his wife" "He'll just have an affair and leave you." That kind of stuff.

The gender means you are not being seen so much as a potential victim, cos you guys are sposed to want it whenever, however etc.

Do YOU?

ARE you happy with a hot fantasy life with her, a kind of modern courtly love (which is how I see a lot of this net lerving.)?

WOULD you be happy with an ether or flesh affair?

Ethically and emotionally?

If not (and DON'T think you cannot get really hurt by net romance...yeah, I know you really know her...but still, this seems a mainly net thing to me) I think you should hold out for nothing unless she really leaves her fella. REALLY leaves.

If you think you would be ok ethically and/or emotionally, and she's up for it (which I strongly suspect she is) well, have fun.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 04:55 pm
Yikes, Kicky, if you were a woman you'd be put through the wringer at this point.

Are you a masochist?! ...'cause I know this chick who is really great at torturing men and getting them to go along with it Very Happy

This woman has you by the balls: whether you love her or not, she sure isn't treating you in a way that is respectful of you. And why should she?! She's got you right where it suits her!

If you are okay with being a boytoy: go for it!
If you are a self-respecting man; Back off from this nasty scene.

cheers
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 05:02 pm
I haven't read the entire thread and don't really have the time to do so, but has anyone called Kickycan a crazy bastard yet?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 05:51 pm
We waited for you.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 05:52 pm
I don't think anyone used that exact phrase Gus, but the sentiment was expressed.
Think of the children Kicky. Think of their little innocent faces looking up at you as they say "you home wrecker, we hate your stinkin' guts!''
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 05:59 pm
I totally agree with dlowan's point that this slope is positively slathered with KY jelly. Here's how it works:

- I know I shouldn't call her at home but but she's so hot and I have these butterflies and man I just WANT to! I'm gonna!

- Ooh, that phone call was steamy. I know I shouldn't do it again but she's so hot and... (repeat).

- Oh man she wants me to go visit her in PA!!! I know I shouldn't but she's so hot and...

- Damn, that [dolphin chirp] was so hot I gotta do it again! I know I shouldn't but... (repeat)

And you're right in the thick of it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 06:06 pm
Ethics aside for a minute, there is also the nature of affairs - in part they stay hot because of the "can't have" aspect, sort of an unnatural suspension of the usual progression of long term love. But in time, even in an affair, the matter of "flakey" may become more important.

If she contacts you when she has left the husband, she is still in a mid or post divorce phase. Not the best time to set a foundation for a real life romance, though it can work, I have several friends it has worked for - or establish a relationship with the children. In any case, then you may find out how important flakey is or not.

On anything between now and then, you have a very decent heart, kicky - listen to yourself on ethics (not a lecture).

Edit -
on the other hand, if you are really very fond of her, besides the hot part, she and you may be worth doing it right w/appropriate wait, whatever that is.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 07:52 pm
Kicky...This lady is workin' it ....she just wants a piece of ass. A friend with the fringe benefits.

Look at it this way...just ask her if thats what she has in mind...then you will know. This is just a ploy to use you to stroke her ego...build her confidence. Hubby at home is apparently not doing the deed to suit her and she wants some on the side. Sure, she's probably unhappy...and sure, thoughts of leaving her husband are in her mind, but with her moving to PA with him....tells me, she's not serious about leaving him.

I'm lazy...why would I pack up a whole house to move to another state and take that ass with me..it would be easier to just pack him up and be done with it.

Hell.......just bang her, get it overwith and move to Florida! It probably want be as good as you think it will be anyways...hehe
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:47 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Kicky...This lady is workin' it ....she just wants a piece of ass. A friend with the fringe benefits.

Hell.......just bang her, get it overwith and move to Florida! It probably want be as good as you think it will be anyways...hehe

That's exactly what I think, but this chick's got Kicky by the balls. He's all goo-goo about her, and she knows it. That's why she's going for him. When she's done having her fun, relieving her boredom for a while, she'll cut him loose, and he'll be the one crushed.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:52 pm
Yep...InfraBlue...YEP YEP

Hey Kicky...lol, I'm an unhappily married woman. Wanna move to Arkansas and be "Friends"? LOL
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:54 pm
deleted
0 Replies

Vixen

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:28 pm
Honesty about thoughts vs. judgement of non-existent action
I think nothing harmful has been done yet... so there is probably no need to denounce anyone/anything here!

We are human, we have thoughts and fantasies, simply sharing something one is thinking does not automatically make him/her a villain.

I think it is very important to provide support for the person who is at a crossroads or is struggling with a moral/ethical dilemma - that is the best way to ensure that the "innocents" don't get hurt and don't end up needing support later.

Just my couple of pennies... Vi
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:43 pm
deleted
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:48 pm
This is what I think, in case you missed it:

Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bang her. The question is, which position are you going to hit it first?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:51 pm
deleted
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 11:24 pm
deleted
0 Replies