What is it with me and married women?

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:16 am
Wow. My mind has just been blown. A married woman, who I've had a secret crush on for years, has just told me she is unhappy in her marriage, and that she has been thinking about me for the past year, ever since the last time we saw each other. She said she wants me in her life. But she's married!!! With two kids!!!

Why does god always f*ck with me like this?

I need a cold shower.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 9,089 • Replies: 184
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:22 am
question is......

would you? ;-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:24 am
Kicky, we've been over this before. You don't really want to do this, do you?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:25 am
<furious frown>

what if the lady is just a little bored, will use you up and then kick you aside? that would mess things up fer sure. i wouldn't come near a married guy. ain't worth the trouble, no matter what.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:33 am
It can't be. I would jump her bones in a minute if there were no consequences. But there are. Big ones.

We talked for a long time, and she was actually mad at me because I told her that life is not like the movies. She's a bit of a dreamer. She actually told me that she will be moving to Pennsylvania soon, and that she doesn't think I should move to FL...that I should look into moving to PA. I told her that once she tells her husband that she wants to split up, she might think about this whole thing in a different way.

There were a lot of sentences dealing with things like our paths leading towards each other, and the future, and we should be together, but I told her that she has to tell her husband that she wants to leave first, and maybe in about two years, when all the acrimony and splitting up stuff is done, then we might be able to think about us being together.

But I am so hot for her. Wow. God is a real pactical joker, huh? Bastard.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:40 am
Why do you have these problems? The answer is simple, kicky.

You are irresistible.

[size=7]<oh god, I hope my husband doesn't read this!>[/size]
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:47 am
if she were the right one, and ' true love' was an option, she would be enouhg of an adult to respect her husband enough to say I dont love you anymore....

but im adult enough to say
I LOVE YOU KICKY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:54 am
Wow Kicky, you told her that, you're a strong man. Dont know that I would have been as wise, straight away. Respect.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:59 am
Kicky must be the naked cowboy of NY..

everyone wants him
Shocked
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 11:02 am
did someone say naked??? i am paying attention now
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 12:25 pm
Everyone loves Kicky. Behind that rugged exterior is the heart of a true romantic. <<sigh>>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 03:34 pm
I am still blown away by this. This girl...****, it could have been me and her. For the purposes of this story, I will call her "Honeypie".

Seven years ago, when I moved here, my roommate introduced me to Honeypie, who was her best friend at the time. I had a crush on her almost immediately. Plus, my roommate told me at the time that she thought about fixing us up. Unfortunately, Honeypie had just met somebody else...and I'm talkin' just met him...like within two weeks of when I met her. Two f*cking weeks! And he's the guy she ended up marrying! That could have been me marrying her!!!

Two years...will she still be interested in two years? Will I? Am I even considering this? Should I take what she wants into consideration while I'm trying to make my decision about what the hell I should do with my life now? She wants me to stay in NY or at least somewhere near PA, which is where they will be moving in a couple months. But I have all but decided I'm leaving NYC.

Maybe timing really is everything, and this just isn't meant to be.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 03:38 pm
Yes....romance, there's nothing like it to quicken the heart and flush the cheek. Us true romantic males are very rare nowadays, and we must stick together and support one another.

I always try to express my inner romanticism through my writings.

Mr K, why not try Slappy's technique, and medicate her, so that she won't remember anything in the morning.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 03:50 pm
DNA, dear Ellpus, DNA.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:02 pm
Oh my God, this is really hard....

Fidelity is so important to me, my first reaction was, NO!

However, when you told us how you met her...... I thought of my past.
I know I've told it before, but in brief....

I met my ex-husband and now husband at right around the same time.....

I was really hot for the one I'm married to now, but he wasn't "available", not married, just seeing someone else, and he won't be with 2 women at the same time.

So, I married my ex-husband. Then ran off after less than 2 years with my now husband and have been wonderfully happy for coming up on 13 years.

SO - this is too close to home for me....I wish everyone would find their true love, but too many times one or the other person screws it up.

I don't want to see you screw it up Kicky........

If she wants to be with you, she needs to leave this other guy FIRST.

Don't get envolved in an affair, you'll make her husband a cuckhold, her a slut and you a home wrecker.

she can't have it both ways.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:05 pm
Kicky...

...do her!

Forget about romance...

...forget about involvement...

...just do her.

Then tell her you are moving to Florida immediately. Get a friend from the Florida area to mail her a "wish you were here" from that state...and continue to live your life up here.

But, Kicky...

...unless you are getting a huge amount...

...do her.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:13 pm
I second Frank.

Bang her.

The question is, which position are you going to hit it first?

Then go about your merry way and move to FL. Like you said, it'll take her a couple years to get through the divorce and get back to earth from the marriage. Then you make HER move. Tell her since she's married, she has to put forth all the effort to be with you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:16 pm
Frank and Slappy, you're killing me! Ha! Sounds like something I would say to somebody if they were in this situation. But I actually have a crush on this woman. We used to play music together...I wrote songs, she wrote songs...she'd sing on my songs, her husband played bass and my other buddy played drums...I always though she and I sounded so good together...

Chai tea is right. The main thing is that she has to leave him first. I will not even think about doing anything with her (except screwing her brains out, but that will just be a fantasy in my head that I will never act on--well, I may act on it, but not with her--only alone in my bed in those lonely hours of the morning--well, maybe at other times too, like in the shower, or after lunch, or after reading an e-mail from her, or talking to her on the phone...but I digress...) until she leaves him.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:17 pm
She might be my frickin' soulmate! Bang her...I can't just "bang" my soulmate!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 04:20 pm
kickycan wrote:
She might be my frickin' soulmate! Bang her...I can't just "bang" my soulmate!

Oh, definitely you can bang your soulmate.

And in this instance...you should.

Regret it later if you really have to...

...but do the deed.
0 Replies