What is it with me and married women?

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 03:04 pm
Green Witch wrote:
I never saw Frank and Gus' avatars next to each other before - were you guys separated at birth? - you could be twins!

father and son.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 03:32 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
I never saw Frank and Gus' avatars next to each other before - were you guys separated at birth? - you could be twins!

father and son.

Oh, no! You mean I look that old.

I gotta find an older picture of me to use.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:35 am
Okay, update...I talked to her this morning, and, much to my surprise, she sounded a lot less crazy than she did last time. I didn't even have to lay down the law with her. It seems she had the talk with her husband, and he took the news that she wanted to leave very well, and so they will probably be separated by springtime.

She even told me that she didn't think it was a good idea that we talk anymore, and I strongly agreed. So we have decided to leave this thing be, at least for now.

So, in summary, my principles and morals are intact, but my penis is now looking up at me rigid and angry, going, "What the f*ck, dude?!"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:38 am
slap him across the head a few times and deflate that attitude..
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:45 am
Hey, that sounds like a great resolution though, Kicky, you didn't even have to be the bad guy. Now you have extra points for later on, after this is dealt with.

I know that penises generally don't have much tolerance for that kind of subtlety, though.
0 Replies