Did George Floyd ever threaten anyone's life? Did he threaten the lives of the cops who subdued him?

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 08:43 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Why can't I seem to find a video that clearly shows ALL the events to led up to Floyd's death anywhere online?

I want to know the truth of what really happened.

In the videos I've seen there are too many obstructions in the viewers' way, or there are gaps between events and cuts to shots of Floyd being pinned on the ground.

I want to know if he really resisted arrest or not.

You saw everything that is really important. A man, face down on the pavement, with his hands handcuffed behind his back, had a full grown man's body weight kneeling on his neck until he died.

So I have to ask, should that be God's way of punishing the accused or the accuser?

Palandre

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 08:59 am
@neptuneblue,
"You saw everything that is really important. "

That is a very strange remark. How do you know that? Shouldn't you be open for more information?

"A man, face down on the pavement, with his hands handcuffed behind his back, had a full grown man's body weight kneeling on his neck until he died."

Really? Are you so sure? 'weight kneeling on his neck", really?
Then how was it possible why he could say 'I can't breathe"?

There is a lot more to ask, namely if they were good buddies then why this this happen? was it staged? ( I think so), were they both freemasons (yes)
Why is the one who researched his death the same who researched Epstein's "death'? You see, no, you didn't see everything that was important.
Unless you are very gullible and naive and thinks that everything you see on the mainstream media is exactly what they show you.I assure you, it is not.

Palandre

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:17 am
"You saw everything that is really important. A man, face down on the pavement, with his hands handcuffed behind his back, had a full grown man's body weight kneeling on his neck until he died."

There is another description that I think is more appropriate:

"A house slave minion thug,funded by theft, murdering a field slave."

Much more accurate isn't it?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:22 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

There is a lot more to ask, namely if they were good buddies then why this this happen? was it staged? ( I think so), were they both freemasons (yes)
Why is the one who researched his death the same who researched Epstein's "death'? You see, no, you didn't see everything that was important.
Unless you are very gullible and naive and thinks that everything you see on the mainstream media is exactly what they show you.I assure you, it is not.

Where do people get this crap? Do you believe every thing you read on facebook that people post for the h*ll of it? I think you are very gullible and naive if you believe all these rumors that are just posted willy nilly and do not do any fact checking.

Reuters wrote about all these dumb rumors:

"4. “Kind of weird that Floyd and the officer were both freemasons.”

The post provided no evidence for this claim. "
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-floyd-claims/fact-check-multiple-baseless-claims-about-the-death-of-george-floyd-idUSKBN23J2JK

Not sure where you go they were friends at all or even knew each other. They both did work at the same night club - but in different areas so it is highly possible that they never even met at all. Chauvin worked outdoors and Floyd worked indoors. No one ever noted that they were friends. You can pull up any legit news article and that is what is stated.

Oh and the Epstein researching thing is also false - see USA (although not a fan of USA news at least they show how the derive their facts) fact check - so you believe a tweet over news -

"Fact check: No, the same doctor did not autopsy JFK, MLK, Jeffrey Epstein and George Floyd -https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/11/fact-check-doctor-didnt-autopsy-jfk-mlk-epstein-and-george-floyd/5329657002/
Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:28 am
@neptuneblue,
Goldman - if from the video you still do not think it is clear (not sure how you could not) - there will be a trial for the police officer and from that you should be able to get more facts than all the crap that is posted - sometimes it can be difficult to pull the facts from fiction.

News media is often times biased; they tend to be more factual, but often will slant towards whatever bias they support - it is typically easier though to read through that and just pull the facts.

Forget anything social media related - even so called freelance reports on social media - almost all just post whatever propaganda they are trying to sell.

However when the trial begins you should be able to just get the facts by watching (if televised) the actual trial.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Palandre

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:31 am
@Linkat,
"News media is often times biased"

Often, hell no, it is biased all the time,

it is called PROPAGANDA.

msm is an arm of the 'government'.

e.g. did you know that a c.i.a agent started the New York Times?

and nearly all the news on tv is scripted now. Everywhere the same bullshit.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:32 am
@Palandre,
I completely understand that you are guillable - the articles tell you where the facts are verified.

What facts do you have that either of these men were freemasons. Wait - wait -- I now freemasons are secretive that is why. Yep that's the ticket!
Palandre

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 09:42 am
@Linkat,
you still don't get it, do you? The most impportant thing is that there is more to know, yes, maybe I am wrong, so what? I am just saying that what you did see on the propaganda channel was not enough, it never is. They lie to you all the time. Hence cnn = criminal news network! lol

( I have studied freemasonry for years and there are things you learn so you can see the signs. I bet you haven't study any iof that? And no, it is not secret, you can find it, but you have to research a lot and come to some conclusions)

btw seen the vidoe on the fact checkers and how hilarious it most of the times is?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 10:31 am
@JGoldman10,
me.
0 Replies

Palandre

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 08:25 am
@Linkat,
"4. “Kind of weird that Floyd and the officer were both freemasons.”

The post provided no evidence for this claim. "

Really?

WeatherMen III – ALL4FLOYD – an investigation documentary by In Pursuit of Truth. Includes exposure of Freemasonry and child trafficking

0 Replies

Palandre

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 08:49 am
isn't the police not part of government? Hmmmmmmm,

creepy to say the least!!! This brings lots and lots of problems, of course.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 01:33 am
@Palandre,
Yes, technically the cops are government agents. Cops are supposed to be serving and protecting the public. Someone has to keep things in order and enforce laws. If you don't have police you have anarchy.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 01:35 am
Is the media still talking about the George Floyd murder case? I'm not on my smartphone 24/7. I don't know.

My smartphone is my only means of communication, information, entertainment, etc. for the time being. I have not read any local newspapers in a long time.
oralloy

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 03:33 am
@JGoldman10,
The media is talking about it a bit. But there isn't much new to report.

House Democrats have passed a police reform bill that is actually pretty good. It doesn't do any of the crazy nonsense that the far left is demanding like abolishing the police. Instead it prohibits a number of dangerous practices and makes it easier for people to sue the city for compensation when the police violate their rights.

Unfortunately the Democrats are not working with the Republicans to get it passed through the Senate. Instead they are using it to attack Republicans as a campaign stunt. So it isn't actually intended to become law.
0 Replies

Palandre

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 03:43 am
@JGoldman10,
"Yes, technically the cops are government agents"7

That makes them thugs by default. Because government is immoral by default.

"Cops are supposed to be serving and protecting the public."

Nope, they are not. They are here to protect te 'government'

"Someone has to keep things in order and enforce laws"

Of which the police does a terrible job! But, as stated, they are not here for the 'people'.

police is extremely wrong and immoral by default. Very easy to show.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 01:34 pm
@Palandre,
I wonder what trouble have you had with the police. Why the hatred of all police when it is only a minority who are violent?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 03:55 pm
@Palandre,
You're human. Many within collective humanity are immoral - that makes you immoral by default. Many within the human collective are violent - that makes you a thug by default. Many within the human collective are liars - that makes you a liar by default. Etc.

Just applying your idiotic reasoning to you.

An of course that reasoning is idiotic, failing to recognise how much all humans vary (even while we retain so much in common).
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 01:37 am
@Palandre,
The police are supposed to be serving and protecting the public. What are you talking about?

From

https://www.policefoundation.org/a-hippocratic-oath-for-policing/ :

"I will faithfully serve and protect my community while recognizing that policing is strong medicine and must be delivered at the right dosage."
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 08:17 am
Floyd WAS resisting arrest according to this video:

The drugs in his system must have clouted his thinking.