Further Discussion About Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Crisis 2020

Setanta

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 11:07 am
@izzythepush,

I was at Fort Knox when this happened. Guardsman all over the base who were there for training got the living sh*t kicked out of them. One Ohio Guardsman told me if he were ever to see in a street demonstration, he'd be happy to shoot me down. We gave him a blanket party that night. They had to send him back to Ohio the next day.
Setanta

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 11:08 am
@JGoldman10,
Now I want to puke.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 11:46 am
@Setanta,
I don’t know what a blanket party is. I assume it’s a way of injuring someone without leaving visible marks.
chai2

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 11:51 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

chai2 did not mention the sex part this time.

You just brought it up without provocation. You could also ignored her.

Doesn't matter if I did.

BTW, what is this weird connection you have with him? You have to know what an ignoramus he is. Why do you pander to his questions and moronic statements? It's not like you're doing a good deed or anything, pretending like his comments have any value, except as comic relief.

JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:04 pm
@chai2,
God doesn't cuss. Christians are not supposed to cuss either.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth....
Rebelofnj

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:11 pm
@chai2,
3 reasons:
*I helped him on other matters on a different site, and he emails me for help.
*I kind of want to see what his mind has come up for a comic or an animation, despite knowing the project will never materialize.
*I'm bored. Altercations with him passes the time, though I could spend more time reading books.

I do not see him as a friend, however. He shared with me far too much personal details (out of compulsion?) But I have been careful not saying much about my life. He knows my real name, but that is it.
chai2

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
How do you know what God does? He spoke to me, not you.

God has cursed a LOT of people. It's in your book. I don't personally think God much cares if he or anyone else says a word like ****.

BTW, The real thing I've always wanted to sincerely ask you. Seriously.

How in the world do you, a middle aged man, think people are going to listen or take seriously anything you say, when you act like you've practically never been out in public?

All other things aside.
If whatever you say about yourself is true, you are a grown man at least in his mid thirties, even into your 40's.

Even the bible, in Corinthians it says "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

You are an adult. Why do you speak to other adults as if you are completely oblivious to the fact you're grown man?

Are you never embarrassed when you make such childish comments and ask questions that no self respecting adult would even think to ask?

When confronted (like now) as an adult, you retreat further down into this facade of being ingnorant as to the general ways of the world, and the responsibilities and obligations of adulthood.

In brief, you're an adult. Why don't you act and communicate like one?

chai2

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:21 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

3 reasons:
*I helped him on other matters on a different site, and he emails me for help.
*I kind of want to see what his mind has come up for a comic or an animation, despite knowing the project will never materialize.
*I'm bored. Altercations with him passes the time, though I could spend more time reading books.

I do not see him as a friend, however. He shared with me far too much personal details (out of compulsion?) But I have been careful not saying much about my life. He knows my real name, but that is it.

The only valid statment there is I believe the boredom part.
The first 2 are related to the third.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:26 pm
@izzythepush,
It's as psychological as it is painful. There's a good representation of it in "Full Metal Jacket.

A sister company in our barracks held one and they all got masted and some of them were court martialed. This was winter '72 at Great Lakes. The victim had to be resuscitated because he almost swallowed the sock in his mouth.

The guy is held down on his bunk by by four recruits at the corners of a blanket and everyone in the company hits him once on the body with a bar of soap in a sock. In theory.

People have died from this and the rules might be different in the Army or Marines.

Allegedly this highly frowned upon in the Navy, but few of us had heard of it before we enlisted. We were told by a CC we were not to do it and then he described in full detail how to do it. Its supposed to make the weak link fall into company cohesion or to cut him out of the company.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:29 pm
@chai2,
I am Saved. I have a close personal relationship with Christ. I have the Holy Ghost.
JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:30 pm
@Rebelofnj,
You are correct - you are an acquaintance.
My two CHRISTIAN PENPALS are friends.

I should not have shared too much personal info with you. You're right about that.

Your pessimism is not helping me.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am Saved. I have a close personal relationship with Christ. I have the Holy Ghost.

And how does this address anything I said?

Speak like a man and answer and stop hiding behind nonsense stuff that has nothing to do with what was asked.

People would actually want to converse with you if you acted like an adult. Which you are.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:36 pm
@Rebelofnj,
If thy eye offends thee, pluck it out. Maybe it's time to cut JGoldman off?
chai2

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You could have been speaking these words directly to me bob.

Thanks
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:38 pm
I'm going to act like Christ no matter what. Christians are not supposed to be carnal. We are not supposed to be moved by our flesh or how we feel. The Word says we are dead to our flesh.

Feelings are temporal.

I don't cuss because I know that is not of God. The Bible says to abstain from coarse and vulgar speech.
Rebelofnj

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I tried, but then I get bored.

I probably will a second time, now that I have a sizeable collection of books to read through.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Why are you siding with Rebel? Rebel is not even a Christian.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
from coarse and vulgar speech.

So you don't think dragging someones sex life into polite discussion is course and vulgar? This Lutheran was disgusted by you doing just that. Claiming "treatment in kind"? What about turning the cheek? What about forgiveness? What about vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord"?

And now I pluck you out.
Rebelofnj

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
Statements like this makes me wonder why you even keep asking for my help. Just days ago, you sent a private message asking me for help in one of your threads.

JGoldman10

Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
She shamelessly posted about her sex life in another thread I posted for no reason. I just called her out about it.
0 Replies