Further Discussion About Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Crisis 2020

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:43 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you promote hate and division.

You promote hatred against normal, working people with common sense.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:51 am
@izzythepush,
Bullcrap. I never said Fat Albert was a source of inspiration for my cartoons and/or comics you troll.

I said one of the ideas for a cartoon/comics series I originally had was for a series about street-fighting cats and dogs that fight crime.

Does that sound like something inspired by Fat Albert to you?

If so, you're battier than I thought.

I described this series as "Catillac Cats meets Street Fighter".
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
The Bible says God will not have Christians ignorant of the Enemy's devices. It also says Christians should expose the works of darkness. It also says if you love the Lord to hate evil.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:55 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
The Bible says God will not have Christians ignorant of the Enemy's devices. It also says Christians should expose the works of darknesx.It also says if you love the Lord to hate evil.

This guy gets it^
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:57 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
The Bible says God will not have Christians ignorant of the Enemy's devices. It also says Christians should expose the works of darkness. It also says if you love the Lord to hate evil.

This guy gets it^

-FIXED.

Thank you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 04:05 am
@JGoldman10,
I’d never heard of Fat Albert until you brought it up. The closest I got was Fat Abbot is South Park.

I’m not surprised you’re in denial, not now the truth has come out about Cosby.

I don’t hate you Jason, I’m actually quite fond of you, but I do think you’re very foolish, and I’m not going to let you get away with posting crap.

Btw, your new found friend is a Russian propaganda bot stationed in St Petersburg on a mission to sow hate and division.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 04:13 am
@izzythepush,
I never said Fat Albert inspired any cartoons and/or comics that I said I wanted to produce and develop. I don't know where you got that from. I know what I said.

I lost respect for Cosby and Hulk Hogan a long time ago. I don't know why you are bringing Cosby up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 04:16 am
@JGoldman10,
It also says to beware of false prophets, not swallow everything they say hook line and sinker.

You’re not a Christian, and calling you a Christian would be an insult to Christ.

I’ve never had a problem with genuine Christians, just fascists who like to wrap their far right propaganda up in Christianity.

The “Christianity” you espouse is the same brand that claimed God made people different colours for a reason, that white people are marked out to rule while black people are better off as slaves.

The Dutch Reform Church is South Africa only stopped preaching such nonsense in the 1980s.

As a black man you are siding with the forces that want to oppress you.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sat 16 May, 2020 04:31 am
@JGoldman10,
You: Pardon me for derailing my own thread.

Also you: [posts long email from Christian penpal, derailing the thread again]

Also, if your Christian extremist penpal even thinks Bible codes are ridiculous, then why are you still talking about them?
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 05:27 am
@Rebelofnj,
I don't think the codes are ridiculous.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 May, 2020 10:08 am
@JGoldman10,
It also asks you to forgo evil.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 02:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 - "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

When I asked my two Christian penpals, the American and the foreigner, what the biblical significance of the year 2020 and Covid-19 is and if there is any Bible codes that correlate the two, the following is what they originally responded with.

My American penpal said:

"Jesus did say, 'For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places (Matthew 24:7, KJV).'

* Wars are to be taken for granted. As long as there is greed in this world, there will be war (James 4:1-3, KJV).
* Famines were caused mostly by Communism, such as the man-made famine that killed 20 million people in Russia, caused by Communist collectivization policies and inefficiency.
* However, a 'pestilence'
of the Asian Giant Hornet may bring another famine: the hornets attack honeybees; and, if the honeybees die off, there can be no crops. The bees are also being killed off by genetically-modified plants.
* The 'pestilence' of Covid-19 is still not as deadly as Flu (20 million deaths in 1920), or Bubonic Plague (One third of Europe died, from 1347 to 1666). Covid-19 is no more significant than any other disease. (Flu kills far more people.) But it is in there.
* The 'Big One' to watch out for is earthquakes (my favorite scientific subject). Check out photos of Anchorage, 1964. It was Magnitude 9.2, the second-largest earthquake in history, but the largest quake ever to strike a modern city. When Jesus said, 'divers places,' He meant places that don't normally have them. If a Magnitude 7 or higher should hit Miami or Toronto, the deaths would be close to a million, since those cities are not prepared. All of the biggest earthquakes ever measured on a seismograph have occurred within the last 70 years:

* Kamchatka, 1952 (9.0)
* Chile, 1960 (9.5, biggest ever)
* Alaska, 1964 (9.2)
* Indian Ocean, 2004 (9.1, deadliest tsunami ever)
* Japan, 2011 (9.0)."

Later, when I reasked my question to him he said:

"There is absolutely no significance to the year 2020, since Jesus did say, 'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only (Matthew 24:36, KJV).' Jesus gave enough signs to watch out for; but 'date-setting' must be avoided no matter what, because it brings Bible prophecy into disrepute. As far as the 'Hebrew codes' are concerned, I refuse to discuss them. I can't read Hebrew, so I can't confirm this 'code' business. I absolutely refuse to take anybody at their word regarding this, and I will never use any 'code' claim to support any Bible doctrine. When I teach Bible doctrine, I teach only those things that the average person can confirm for himself. That is my final answer on the subject of "Hebrew codes, and I will not discuss it any further."

He also said:

"Covid-19 is an issue, but still not as deadly as ordinary Flu."

My foreign penpal said:

"As (my other penpal) mentioned the verse warning about future pestilences - that is diseases and famines.
Also the book of Revelation mentions the fourth rider of apocalypse -

'Revelation 6:7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see." 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And [a]power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.'

It seems the third rider denoted commerce and the current capitalist system - symbolized by pair of scales, buying and selling:

'5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales[c] in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A [d]quart of wheat for a [e]denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine." '

But this has not happened yet - since 1/4 of population did not die yet.
So it is only the beginning."

I apologize for neglecting to mention this to you earlier.

Do you know BillRM? Are you friends with him? I know Bill is a Christian. I'm wondering why Bill hasn't responded to this thread.

-FIXED.

I must have been half asleep when I made the original post. There was some stuff in it you people weren't supposed to see.
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
Your penpal is an idiot, it’s prejudice and bigotry masquerading as insight.

The Irish potato famine occurred between 1845 and 1852. At the time Ireland was part of the. British Empire.

75 years later there was the Russian Revolution.

Your penpal tells you this crap because you’re ignorant enough to believe it.

You don’t have to be ignorant, read something other than religious hogwash, a history book perhaps.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
"There is absolutely no significance to the year 2020, since Jesus did say, 'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only (Matthew 24:36, KJV).' Jesus gave enough signs to watch out for; but 'date-setting' must be avoided no matter what, because it brings Bible prophecy into disrepute.

Words to consider, even true about any Kabbala "codes".
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 04:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Hello Bob. Did you look at those links I posted?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 16 May, 2020 07:44 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
This guy gets it^

Three words. Literally three words. Three words praising another commenter. That's all it took me to get voted into negatives. Also keep in mind that the original comment from JGoldman10 didn't even receive that many downvotes.

Proof positive of downvote abuse, which is explicitly stated as being against the rules here:

"10) No voting abuse, begging for (down)votes, vote brigading. No voting abuse, begging for (down)votes, vote brigading or using fake accounts to add extra (down)votes. … Voting abuse will periodically be reviewed and users guilty of it will either be suspended or will have their votes stop counting."

https://able2know.org/rules/

So why isn't this rule being enforced?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 09:46 pm
How would Hillary Clinton have handled the Covid-19 crisis if she had been president?

Did anyone actually prepare for the crisis ahead of time? Did people actually know Covid-19 was going to break out like it did back in February?
coldjoint

Sun 17 May, 2020 12:18 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
How would Hillary Clinton have handled the Covid-19 crisis if she had been president?

She would have gotten drunk and stayed that way.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 17 May, 2020 03:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Nobody knows how Clinton would have done things.

You might as well ask how would Ezra Pound have handled it.