Further Discussion About Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Crisis 2020

livinglava

Fri 15 May, 2020 06:13 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/CRVCDNX.jpg

. . . and you're going to hate not being able to send the medical bill to the people who required you to wear the mask that kept you re-breathing your viral emissions until you got so sick you wound up in the hospital.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 15 May, 2020 11:13 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Pardon me for derailing my own thread. I was responding to Bob's and Izzy's posts since I brought up mermaids and Dagon.
ascribbler

Sat 16 May, 2020 12:04 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Further Discussion About Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Crisis 2020

There was never any doubt what this thread was going to be about.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 12:56 am
@bobsal u1553115,
When I asked my two Christian penpals, the American and the foreigner, what the biblical significance of the year 2020 and Covid-19 is and if there is any Bible codes that correlate the two, the following is what they originally responded with.

My American penpal said:

"Jesus did say, 'For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places (Matthew 24:7, KJV).'

* Wars are to be taken for granted. As long as there is greed in this world, there will be war (James 4:1-3, KJV).
* Famines were caused mostly by Communism, such as the man-made famine that killed 20 million people in Russia, caused by Communist collectivization policies and inefficiency.
* However, a 'pestilence'
of the Asian Giant Hornet may bring another famine: the hornets attack honeybees; and, if the honeybees die off, there can be no crops. The bees are also being killed off by genetically-modified plants.
* The 'pestilence' of Covid-19 is still not as deadly as Flu (20 million deaths in 1920), or Bubonic Plague (One third of Europe died, from 1347 to 1666). Covid-19 is no more significant than any other disease. (Flu kills far more people.) But it is in there.
* The 'Big One' to watch out for is earthquakes (my favorite scientific subject). Check out photos of Anchorage, 1964. It was Magnitude 9.2, the second-largest earthquake in history, but the largest quake ever to strike a modern city. When Jesus said, 'divers places,' He meant places that don't normally have them. If a Magnitude 7 or higher should hit Miami or Toronto, the deaths would be close to a million, since those cities are not prepared. All of the biggest earthquakes ever measured on a seismograph have occurred within the last 70 years:

* Kamchatka, 1952 (9.0)
* Chile, 1960 (9.5, biggest ever)
* Alaska, 1964 (9.2)
* Indian Ocean, 2004 (9.1, deadliest tsunami ever)
* Japan, 2011 (9.0)."

Later, when I reasked my question to him he said:

"There is absolutely no significance to the year 2020, since Jesus did say, 'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only (Matthew 24:36, KJV).' Jesus gave enough signs to watch out for; but 'date-setting' must be avoided no matter what, because it brings Bible prophecy into disrepute. As far as the 'Hebrew codes' are concerned, I refuse to discuss them. I can't read Hebrew, so I can't confirm this 'code' business. I absolutely refuse to take anybody at their word regarding this, and I will never use any 'code' claim to support any Bible doctrine. When I teach Bible doctrine, I teach only those things that the average person can confirm for himself. That is my final answer on the subject of "Hebrew codes, and I will not discuss it any further."

He also said:

"Covid-19 is an issue, but still not as deadly as ordinary Flu."

My foreign penpal said:

"
Smile Direct Club

AD
Straighter smile from home for less than $3/day
Get started from home for free.
Re: Covid-19, 2020 and the Bible

Oleg Grossu
To
Jason Goldman
& 1 more
May 11 at 12:40 PM
Hello, brothers Jason and David.

"As (my other penpal) mentioned the verse warning about future pestilences - that is diseases and famines.
Also the book of Revelation mentions the fourth rider of apocalypse -

'Revelation 6:7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see." 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And [a]power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.'

It seems the third rider denoted commerce and the current capitalist system - symbolized by pair of scales, buying and selling:

'5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales[c] in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A [d]quart of wheat for a [e]denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine." '

But this has not happened yet - since 1/4 of population did not die yet.
So it is only the beginning."

I apologize for neglecting to mention this to you earlier.

Do you know BillRM? Are you friends with him? I know Bill is a Christian. I'm wondering why Bill hasn't responded to this thread.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 01:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You asked what is the significance of the Bible codes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bigthink.com/surprising-science/scientists-clai-the-bible-is-written-in-code-that-predicts-future-events.amp.html

https://www.compellingtruth.org/Bible-codes.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/1997/9/9/19333082/codes-in-bible-sure-billions

https://m.facebook.com/biblecodeplus/posts/446036395590195:0

http://timeofreckoning.org/category/obama-isil-bible-code

http://www.realbiblecodes.com/torah_codes/hitler/hitler-1.php

I recall watching a program on Christian TV a couple of years ago in which they talked about Bible codes. They mentioned that someone found a Bible code that predicted an Israeli prime minister was going to be assassinated. I think the person who found the code was one of the prime minister's aides. He tried to reach the prime minister and share his finding with him, but the prime minister refused to believe him and ignored him. The next day or some time shortly after that the prime minister was assissainated.

Apparently there are some Bible codes about Covid-19:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/judaism/secret-bible-codes-allegedly-predict-worldwide-coronavirus-outbreak-616048/amp

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/01/rabbi-claims-secret-bible-codes-allegedly-predicted-worldwide-coronavirus-outbreak/

How do you explain this?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:01 am
@JGoldman10,
You pervert innocent childhood things into something horrible.

You just want everyone else to be as miserable as you.
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:02 am
@JGoldman10,
BillRM is not a Christian, far from it.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:23 am
@izzythepush,
Stop being ridiculous. When I was in youth service at a local church decades ago, I watched a special video presentation that explains why certain cartoons were bad for Christians.

They talked about why Christian kids shouldn't watch cartoons like The Smurfs and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Both cartoons promote paganism, witchcraft and occultism.

In the program they showed characters in The Smurfs doing incantations. That's not of God.

Most secular cartoons promote paganism, witchcraft and occultism.

Do you think putting Illuminati-related imagery and symbolism in cartoons, especially ones aimed at kids is okay?

The All-Seeing Eye can be seen in a lot of cartoons. That's not of God. Cartoon makers are trying to subliminally brainwash audiences into thinking about the Illuminati.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:24 am
@izzythepush,
How am I "miserable"?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:27 am
@izzythepush,
Your country produced Count Duckula. I don't know to much about that cartoon series but it seems rather ominous.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:30 am
@izzythepush,
Are you aware of the fact the major classic Hollywood studios were all founded by Freemasons? Disney, Warner Bros., etc.?:

https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-freemasons-created-hollywood.html
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:34 am
@JGoldman10,
It’s very funny. Like you said you know nothing about it, but that’s never stopped the condemnation.

It was produced by Cosgrove Hall, an independent film company, who also made Dangermouse. It wasn’t produced by ‘my country,’ in some weird state sponsored fantasy of yours.

You praised Fat Albert, a tediously unfunny cartoon voiced by a convicted date rapist.

It’s clear where your priorities lie.
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:35 am
@JGoldman10,
You were brainwashed into believing a load of old bollocks. You really don’t like thinking for yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:37 am
@JGoldman10,
Most Hollywood studios were funded by Jewish people because it was one of the few areas they could work without prejudice.

Look at Henry Ford, an outspoken anti Semite who funded Hitler.
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:37 am
@izzythepush,
It's a British cartoon. What are you talking about?

I don't know too much about Count Duckula. I never watched it.

I do remember Danger Mouse. They've shown a few British cartoons in the U.S.

I never praised Fat Albert. I hope you are not playing race cards.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:38 am
@izzythepush,
Wow, you're really that hateful?
JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:39 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Are you aware of the fact the major classic Hollywood studios were all founded by Freemasons? Disney, Warner Bros., etc.?:

https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-freemasons-created-hollywood.html

This would explain why WB produced ads featuring Looney Tunes characters in them for Shriners Hospital.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:40 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Hi there. Izzy doesn't like me because I'm a Christian.
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:40 am
@JGoldman10,
You said that Fat Albert was the inspiration for your never to be released series of cartoons.

You’re the one who has brought up race because you’re losing the argument. It’s not surprising considering your main sources of news are conspiracy sites.
izzythepush

Sat 16 May, 2020 03:42 am
@JGoldman10,
You’re not a Christian. You say you are but you’re not. Christ promoted love, you promote hate and division.