Bernie Sanders 2020

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 06:58 am
@edgarblythe,
Is that the only way you think Bernie can win, is to cast doubt on a nominee's choice of a VP of Clinton? That doesn't install confidence that Bernie is a stronger candidate. It makes him look like a sore loser and chump who can't win on policy. Are you sure this is the way you want Bernie to be shown?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:09 am
@neptuneblue,
You are blaming Sanders for something a random poster online says?
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:12 am
@edgarblythe,
I'm blaming you for making Bernie look like an ass.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:17 am
@neptuneblue,
I'm blaming you for thinking it makes Bernie look like an ass. Grow up.
engineer

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:20 am
@neptuneblue,
Or in more general terms, you are Sander's number one champion on A2K. He needs you to represent him well, perhaps with excerpts of his positions from his website and well sourced reporting. The left wing fringe stuff doesn't do that.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:21 am
@edgarblythe,
I am a grown up. That's why I just don't understand why you keep bringing up Hilary Clinton. I'm not convinced you know she lost in 2016 and is not relevant to Bernie's campaign or to any other candidate's campaign.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:27 am
@neptuneblue,
She keeps getting in the news lately and people bring her up when they take a notion to go after me, as I already explained not many posts back. Just like you are perpetuating it now.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:31 am
@edgarblythe,
Well, when I went back two pages, it seems you were the one who tackled the subject of Hilary Clinton back in the news. It seems maybe you do like her enough to keep her relevant.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:33 am
@neptuneblue,
That's your take and welcome to it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:34 am
I don't dwell on Clinton for long until people insist on keeping it going.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 07:57 am
@edgarblythe,
Ah.

Very nice passive aggressive post.

If you don't think Clinton is relevant, don't bring her up.
hightor

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 10:27 am
Bernie Sanders Hospitalized for Artery Blockage
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 12:10 pm
@neptuneblue,
I will bring up what I like, especially on my own thread.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 12:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
Do you and Bernie both think of yourselves as God like creatures?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 12:59 pm
I never called Clinton irrelevant. I called her a menace. And I mentioned how close she and Warren are. When the time comes I will bring it up again.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 10:01 pm
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
7h
Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm feeling good. I'm fortunate to have good health care and great doctors and nurses helping me to recover.

None of us know when a medical emergency might affect us. And no one should fear going bankrupt if it occurs. Medicare for All!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2019 04:25 am
@engineer,
You are either the disingenuous one or uninformed. Bernie supporters were watching events very closely through the 2016 election and witnessed multiple events of intentional misreporting, cheating, and bias against our candidate.

Bernie’s policies seek to change the economy that has made billionaires of millionaires, and force them to pay their fair share. They are permeating our news gatekeepers and pollsters with more dirty money than has ever circulated to effect an election.

It’s a big deal. We’re not going to stop pointing it out.

You should at least inform yourself about it rather than insulting someone for mentioning it.

Of course, few newspapers will forego the payoffs to tell the truth, but thankfully, there are some.

https://www.thecanary.co/us/us-analysis/2019/09/19/the-medias-war-with-bernie-sanders-highlights-the-need-to-factcheck-the-factcheckers/

One of the only growing industries in news media right now is factchecking, which promises to differentiate reality from fiction for us in today’s post-truth world of spin and fake news. But factcheckers themselves are not neutral arbiters of truth; like everyone else, they’re individuals and organizations with their own interests and biases. And a case in point is how the media appears intent on trying to factcheck into oblivion everything Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders says, sometimes with comical results.

Billionaire-owned corporate media vs Sanders

The Washington Post (owned by the world’s richest person, Jeff Bezos), for example, claimed that Sanders’s assertion that millions of US residents were working multiple jobs was “misleading” because it was only eight million people, which represented a minority of the workforce, and that many of those extra jobs were part-time. It also gave his statement that six people (one of whom is Bezos) have as much wealth as the bottom half of the world’s population ‘three Pinocchios’ – the designation just below the most egregious lie. This was because, they argued, billionaires’ wealth is tied up in stocks, not money itself, and that most people own essentially nothing. For them, this apparently disproved the Vermont senator’s well-sourced claim.

The Post also attacked the idea that Sanders is supported by ordinary people in an article titled Bernie Sanders Keeps Saying His Average Donation is $27, but His Own Numbers Contradict That. What was the contradiction it found? That the average donation was actually $27.89, not $27. But you’d have to click past the headline and read the article, which the large majority of people do not do, to find that out. And that raises the question: are these constant nickel-and-diming attacks on Sanders a good-faith attempt to reach a broader truth or an attempt to undermine his campaign?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2019 04:35 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I'm blaming you for making Bernie look like an ass.

I just laugh at this.

This is a ridiculous, desperate attempt at people to censor Bernie supporters. They can’t argue policy or logic, so they use childish tactics “You make me hate Bernie!!”

Hahaha.

Bernie had 1.4 people who got together to give him 25 million dollars.
His policies are unassailable.
His character is unassailable.
Keep whining your stupidity.

“You make me not like Bernie!!”

Thanks for a nice morning laugh. It’s going to be a great day.🥳 🌞
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2019 04:39 am
@engineer,
Bernie’s specific policies have been brought here for years.

The very next day, you and others say Bernie’s policies should be brought here.

You ignore them and pretend they aren’t here.

You all go blind when his policies are pointed out.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2019 04:42 am
@neptuneblue,
She’s relevant because she keeps herself in the news constantly, has private meetings with Elizabeth Warren, and continues to use her public appearances to give her twaddling political opinions.

Her adherents and detractors are talking about her latching her lagging ass in to Warren as a running mate.

So, only those out of touch with what is happening don’t understand why Hillary Clinton is being discussed.
0 Replies