Bernie Sanders 2020

oralloy

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Your opinion is duly noted.

That is incorrect. "That Israel does not welcome the Palestinian presence in Israel's ancient homeland" is a fact, not an opinion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Wrong and wrong.

That is incorrect. There are no treaties and no Security Council resolutions that ask Israel to allow Palestinians to come flooding into their country in any right of return.

My last paragraph is advice, not an assertion. I advise Palestinians to go where they are wanted, instead of staying where they are unwelcome.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Bigotry upon bigotry.

That is incorrect. Complaining about Islamic bad behavior is not bigotry.

I know that progressive Atheists hate America and always cheer for Muslims when they massacre innocent Americans, but that just means that Muslims and progressive Atheists are both wrong.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 11:48 am
@oralloy,
You are incorrect in your incoherant ramblings.
oralloy

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 11:57 am
@RABEL222,
Wrong again. I am completely correct and completely coherent.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 06:18 pm
@oralloy,
Prove it. Post something that is true fact for a change rather than the opinion pieces you usually post.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 04:22 pm
Bernie Sanders

Verified account

@BernieSanders
Follow Follow @BernieSanders
More
.@cenkuygur has been a longtime fighter against corruption. However, our movement is bigger than any one person. I hear my supporters who were frustrated and understand their concerns. Cenk today said he is rejecting all endorsements for his campaign and I retract my endorsement.
Lash

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 04:31 pm
@Brand X,
I gotta check THIS **** out. Twitter is breaking over it.

I’ve read an assload of Bernie voters shitting all over Cenk and I definitely understand it. Was Bernie that far out of the look with us?

(grinning). INTERESTING.
Brand X

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 06:05 pm
@Lash,
Cenk said some **** 19 years ago when he believed and talked like a Tucker Carlson wannabe, he left Justice Democrats because of it...and since he announced running for Congress several media outlets have brought all that stuff back up. When Bernie endorsed him he began being dragged through the same mud.....so Cenk decided, **** it, I'm not going to accept any endorsements because my past is going to taint anyone that does. Bernie was basically forced to comply with that.
Olivier5

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2019 03:06 am
@Brand X,
Tempest in a tea pot... Men occasionally try to rate women's sexiness. That is not a scoop, nor even remotely a problem. Women do it for men too. But apparently it's enough to get you canceled by the kids these days.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2019 08:47 am
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/474444-poll-finds-biden-with-seven-point-lead-on-sanders?amp&__twitter_impression=true

So, Sanders cutting into Biden’s South Carolina business...
😜
Brand X

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 01:29 pm
Joe Calvello

@the_vello
6m6 minutes ago
More
NEWS>> Bernie raised more than $1 million yesterday, the best single debate day for the campaign all year.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 01:38 pm
@Lash,
For now. I don't put much stock in the polls. They change from hour to hour.
blatham

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 01:46 pm
@Sturgis,
She's not doing analysis. She's doing fangirl rah rah. Nothing wrong with that other than it's too-narrow information value.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 01:50 pm
@Sturgis,
True. They’ve changed pretty dramatically so far.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 01:57 pm
@Lash,
Many moons ago, I worked in polling of people. Most of it was through phone calls. During that time, I realized how utterly ridiculous and useless polls were.

However that minimum wage paycheck for the part-time job soothed me and I'd visit a liquor store when the check was cashed. (I needed booze money to supplement my regular income).
Lash

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 02:54 pm
@Sturgis,
I clamor a bit for either some idea of where things stand for my candidate or what the media *wants* people to think, but at the end of the day, you’re right about their usefulness—they’ll probably never be as useful for me as they were paying your drinks bill.😜🥂
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 03:44 pm
And now from znet an article telling how Sanders might be able to gain somewhat by looking at the loss sustained by Jeremy Corbyn

https://zcomm.org/znetarticle/corbyn-lost-but-bernie-can-win/

Scroll down to "Lessons of Defeat"
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 04:37 am
The Political Hazards of Discussing Overpopulation

Quote:
Bernie Sanders was asked about human overpopulation. How did he handle it? And how was that reported by the media and received by the public? The Overpopulation Podcast team offers observations and analysis.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 01:09 pm
Go Bernie!!!

(Please win Bernie...please!!!!)

He won't of course, because before that happens, Michelle Obama will enter the race.

0 Replies