Bernie Sanders 2020

oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 10:25 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
It isn't only about agriculture. It's about living space and the expansion of cities and towns which under Israel policy is impossible.

That's why I advise Area B Palestinians to move to Gaza.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 10:28 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Wrong on both counts.

Nope. I am completely correct. There are no treaties and no Security Council resolutions that ask Israel to allow the Palestinians to flood into their country in any right of return.

And my last statement was advice, not an assertion.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 10:30 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Why are these populations hostile?

Muslims always try to steal other people's land and holy sites. Israel is only protecting themselves.
livinglava

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:09 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Why are these populations hostile?

What are you implying? That hostility can be legitimated historically and then the targets of hostility have to submit to it?

Please be realistic and acknowledge that everyone seeks a peaceful existence. No one can be expected to submit to hostility because their ancestors did things to warrant it.

Everyone's ancestors have sinned against others. It is the nature of existence. Anyone who pretends like their ancestors were free of sin is lying. People have enslaved, abused, and exploited others since before humans were a sentient species. We should be trying to solve it, not perpetuate it by blaming and attacking others.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:11 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:15 am
@livinglava,
So, these populations are pretending that their ancestors were free of sin and are perpetuating enslavement, abuse and exploitation by blaming and attacking others.
livinglava

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:19 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

So, these populations are pretending that their ancestors were free of sin and are perpetuating enslavement, abuse and exploitation by blaming and attacking others.

You are implying that Palestinians have the right to attack Israel because they didn't deserve to have Israel established on their land.

The reality is that Jews were persecuted in Europe due to antisemitism and similar antisemitism occurs in the form of anti-Israel attacks.

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
It isn't only about agriculture. It's about living space and the expansion of cities and towns which under Israel policy is impossible.

That's why I advise Area B Palestinians to move to Gaza.

There isn't space for the expansion of cities and towns in Gaza as well.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:27 am
@livinglava,
Your inference of an implication on my part is incorrect. People claim the right to attack to achieve their ends. It isn't only the militant Palestinians that claim this right, e.g. the North American British colonies.

The Jews' persecution in Europe does not justify the Zionists' oppression of the Palestinian people.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 11:37 am
@oralloy,
Your bigotry is incorrect. Also, not all Palestinians are Muslim.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 12:23 pm
@InfraBlue,
No bigotry. Just facts. Muslims like to steal people's land and steal people's holy sites.

A great enough portion of Palestinians are Muslim to make the Palestinians a problem.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 12:24 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Please be realistic and acknowledge that everyone seeks a peaceful existence.

Except, the Palestinians don't seek a peaceful existence. They will accept nothing less than the complete destruction of Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 12:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

Wrong again. There are no treaties or Security Council resolutions that require Israel to let Palestinians come flooding into their country in any right of return.

My last paragraph was advice, not an assertion. Israel does not welcome the Palestinian presence in Area B. Palestinians are welcome however in Gaza. I merely advise Palestinians to go where they are welcome.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 12:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
There isn't space for the expansion of cities and towns in Gaza as well.

I think there is. But either way, Gaza has one critical thing going for it that Area B does not. Palestinians are actually welcome in Gaza. Israel does not welcome their presence in Area B.
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 12:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
does not justify the Zionists' oppression of the Palestinian people.

No such oppression.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:39 pm
@oralloy,
Bigotry upon bigotry.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:40 pm
@oralloy,
Wrong and wrong.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:41 pm
@oralloy,
Your opinion is duly noted.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:43 pm
@oralloy,
Much oppression.
oralloy

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:23 pm
@InfraBlue,
Extremist claims that Israel's very existence is oppression are the reason why the world is going to stand by and do nothing to help the Palestinians.
0 Replies