Poor Kavanaugh wants to run for SC judge

glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2018 10:43 pm
@neptuneblue,
Just hit the ignore button, I promise you won't miss anything.
Blickers

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 02:18 am
@mysteryman841,
Quote mysteryman:
Quote:
Have you read the affidavit?
Her lawyer released it on his twitter feed.

She never says that Kavanaugh raped her, She claims that she went to these parties knowing what was going on, and continued to go after she was supposedly raped.

She was a college student partying with minor high school kids, and she allowed this to go on, never reported it, and never warned any of the girls attending.
Whether she was a college student partying with high school students is immaterial. It doesn't matter that if she said Kavanaugh was the one who raped her or not, Kavanaugh has told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was never at a party where rapes took place. If he lied to the Senate about that, then not only doesn't he not go to the Supreme Court, he could end up going to the hoosegow instead for lying under oath to the Senate.
Blickers

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 02:25 am
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Kavanaugh gets to be judged by the same standard that the Democrats used for Bill Clinton.
Absolutely not. That would be unconstitutional.

You wouldn't want the Senate to violate the Constitution, would you?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 03:20 am
@oralloy,
Being compared to you is one of the worst insults that can be thrown at a poster. It's because you have no concept of what facts are, you seem to think they're whatever your fevered brain cell can conjure up. You make ludicrous pronouncements all the time which you're incapable of backing up. Whenever you're challenged you come up with a load of moronic drivel about being a gabrillion times smarter than anyone else which is patently untrue.

If you were capable of learning anything you'd ask yourself why you're held in such low regard that you've become an insult, and actually try posting something that isn't laughably inane. But you're not, you're going to keep spouting your same repetitive drivel and wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

You're a joke, and not a very good one at that.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 05:09 am
@glitterbag,
Thank you Glitterbag.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 06:07 am
@glitterbag,
Or, Max could modify his behavior and not include me in his diatribes.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 06:08 am
@neptuneblue,
Good luck with that.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 06:29 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Or, Max could modify his behavior and not include me in his diatribes.

You are jumping into the mud and then complaining about getting dirty.

If you engage me respectfully, I will reciprocate. If you choose not to engage with me, we can leave each other alone. You are not doing either of these things.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 06:41 am
@maxdancona,
You specifically called me out to either confirm or deny your "predictions."

Again, I didn't start this, YOU DID.

Stop including me in any of your posts. And I won't confront you.

It really is as simple as that.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 06:43 am
@neptuneblue,
This is getting silly Neptune.

Fine, you win.... take one more post so you can have the last word. Then I will drop it if you will.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 12:57 pm
As I watched Kavanaugh's opening statement, he's gone from angry and incensed outrage to uncontrollable whimpering tears. Where is all this angst and emotion coming from?

His entire demeanor in that opening statement was so typical of how an abusive person reacts when having to verbally defend themselves. The belligerence, the arrogance, the sniffling, weepiness, the display of temperament was alarming!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 01:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
Good luck. You can ignore him and not engage for years and he'll still include you (and you'll find out when someone quotes him) Confused
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 02:38 pm
Well, there you have it folks. Stop all your postings and pay attention to Herr Max. He is justifiably annoyed at everyone and is on the verge of shutting down the forum.

The good news is that he can’t shut down anything, especially not the opinions of others. The bad news is that he will become increasingly outraged at ehbeth or any other person who doesn’t seem to admire him. It must be difficult, getting all annoyed and trying to figure out who the in-crowd is and who is the leader this month.

I’m sorry ehbeth, I didn’t realize you were in charge this month. Who gets to lead in October?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm not sure if the in or out crowd is actually upset. For me it's just the whining and complaining about all the unfairness you think you have to deal with that I find tiresome. I really can't speak for anyone else. I'm not sure why you even think I have such power or influence. I'm happy that you are flattered, but why in the world do you think every post is about you??? Mine aren't.....who on the forum is making everything about you....tell me who and I promise I'll ask them to stop.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 10:00 pm
@glitterbag,
This seems to be a pretty standard part of the crowd, you and Izzy, and EhBeth and MaPorsche and Neptune. You obviously feel you need to jump into the mud with us... so here we are.

I keep on offering to disengage and get back on topic. I guess you folks aren't finished with me yet.
Blickers

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 10:20 pm
@maxdancona,
White House limits scope of the FBI's investigation into the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh
The FBI has not been permitted to investigate the claims of Julie Swetnick, a White House official confirmed to NBC News.
by Ken Dilanian, Geoff Bennett and Kristen Welker / Sep.29.2018 / 4:33 PM EDT

WASHINGTON — The White House is limiting the scope of the FBI’s investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, multiple people briefed on the matter told NBC News.

While the FBI will examine the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez, the bureau has not been permitted to investigate the claims of Julie Swetnick, who has accused Kavanaugh of engaging in sexual misconduct at parties while he was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School in the 1980s, those people familiar with the investigation told NBC News. A White House official confirmed that Swetnick's claims will not be pursued as part of the reopened background investigation into Kavanaugh.

Ford said in Senate testimony Thursday that she was "100 percent" certain that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were both in high school. Ramirez alleged that he exposed himself to her when there were students at Yale. Kavanaugh has staunchly denied allegations from Ford, Ramirez and Swetnick.

Instead of investigating Swetnick's claims, the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity. They characterized the White House instructions as a significant constraint on the FBI investigation and caution that such a limited scope, while not unusual in normal circumstances, may make it difficult to pursue additional leads in a case in which a Supreme Court nominee has been accused of sexual assault .
Source

Looks like they are afraid of Avenatti and what his client might reveal. Apparently she has corroborating witnesses.
roger

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 11:06 pm
@Blickers,
An odd way to conduct an investigation.