If Hillary was Thinking about 16 She Should Quit IT

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 12:09 am
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya was grossly inadequate to deal with a September 11 attack that killed a U.S. ambassador and three others because of failures within the State Department, an official inquiry found on Tuesday.
In a scathing assessment, the review cited "leadership and management" deficiencies at two department offices, poor coordination among officials and "real confusion" in Washington and in the field over who had the responsibility, and the power, to make decisions that involved policy and security concerns.
The attack killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans and set off a political furor as Republicans used the issue to attack President Barack Obama before the November 6 election in which he won a second term in office.
The report's harsh assessment seemed likely to tarnish the four-year tenure of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who said in a letter accompanying the review that she would adopt all of its recommendations.

http://news.yahoo.com/independent-inquiry-faults-state-department-benghazi-attack-022436408.html

Plus she seems to be in poor health...she fainted, feel, and brushed her brain a few days ago and as a result had to cancel a week of work plans.

ehBeth

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 07:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Wow. As well as going to law school, she studied programming? Fabulous.

As an aside, I prefer to comb my brain. Brushing just makes it puff up.
DrewDad

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 08:08 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
If Hillary was Thinking about 16 She Should Quit IT

she fainted, feel, and brushed her brain a few days ago

I don't think that Mrs. Clinton is the one having cognitive problems....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 08:13 am
@ehBeth,
On the matter of her health, my own guess is that she was dehydrated from a stomach bug and then took a blood pressure pill, which shot down her pressure, causing fainting. I fainted from bp pills, plunk down on the floor and hitting my head, twice, when I first took them and had too high a dosage. This was fixed gradually - I now take a very tiny dosage, with physician's agreement, and always stay hydrated.

I have no idea if she takes those kind of pills, but a large part of the population over sixty has some level of high blood pressure and should take bp pills to control it - plus making life style changes as well.

Or, she may have fainted from dehydration even without such a pill.

People making a big deal about her health are throwing a red herring into the mix . To me from afar, she looks healthier than she has in years.

On whether she should/could be president, I'm not her biggest fan, so I'll wait and see what I think as time passes.
engineer

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:39 pm
@ossobuco,
On the plus side, I think the caricature of her painted during the Clinton presidency and her first presidential run is gone. She's a known entity now and can stand on her record as Secretary of State. On the down side, she's not getting any younger.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 19 Dec, 2012 03:20 pm
@ehBeth,
I only comb my brain for details. Generally speaking, I prefer an occasional brushup.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 8 May, 2013 11:39 am
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8195/8425251639_a4dba7a29b_z.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sun 12 May, 2013 06:36 am
http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C4&Date=20130124&Category=BLOG24&ArtNo=130124003&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Mike-Thompson-Hillary-Clinton-Congress-Benghazi
0 Replies