Is the US concerned about nerve gas attacks in Great Britain?

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:28 pm
We goddamn better be, sanctions are still sitting on Trumps desk against Russia but he is afraid to sign it. Theresa May has bigger (9%$@+) than Trump. It's time to support our partners

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 17,133 • Replies: 451

View best answer, chosen by glitterbag
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Good idea, let's sanction Russia for what they did in Britain.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Still a Russian mouthpiece?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:43 pm
@RABEL222,
I think it is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:53 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
sanctions are still sitting on Trumps desk against Russia but he is afraid to sign it.

What is it about liberals that they can never tell the truth?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 02:01 am
@glitterbag,
Decent Americans support us, those who were with during WW2 prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor, but, as your thread demonstrates not those, Nazi sympathisers who like Henry Ford who donated millions to the Nazis.

Their ideological descendants don't care about democracy, freedom or self determination. They'd be quite happy to live under a foreign power as long as they were able to continue shooting up schools and persecuting Black people, Jewish people, Hispanic people, all people who don't fit their ideological definitions of purity.

Thanks for starting this thread Jan. We know there are plenty of decent Americans like you out there. I'm only sorry that it's been contaminated by neo Nazis so soon.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 02:16 am
@glitterbag,
It's reassuring to know that even though Trump may be in Putin's pocket those surrounding him aren't. It would be a volte face too far for the Republican establishment to abandon Britain and support Russian fascism.

Quote:
The White House says it "stands in solidarity" with "its closest ally" the UK and supports its decision to expel 23 Russian diplomats.

PM Theresa May said the diplomats would be expelled after Moscow refused to explain how a Russian-made nerve agent was used on a former spy in the UK.

Moscow denies responsibility but has not yet made clear how it will respond.

US President Donald Trump's spokeswoman accused Russia of undermining the security of countries worldwide.

BBC North American editor Jon Sopel said the White House statement was notable in the unqualified support it offered Theresa May.

He said it was also significant because of the way President Trump was prepared to talk about Russia - using language that had not been heard from the White House before.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43411332
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 06:48 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Good idea, let's sanction Russia for what they did in Britain.

The UK has been our ALLIES for centuries. THE UNITED KINGDOM BELONGS TO NATO. #sanctionRussiaBacktotheStoneAge

Collective defence - Article 5
Quote:
The principle of collective defence is at the very heart of NATO’s founding treaty. It remains a unique and enduring principle that binds its members together, committing them to protect each other and setting a spirit of solidarity within the Alliance.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 10:38 am
@glitterbag,
Just accept the fact that Trump is a moron. He can't see ten feet in front of him. He's so ignorant, there are thousands of internet articles on Trump's ignorance.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/08/donald-trumps-ignorance-evident-by-the-day
That's also the reason his approval ratings is in the dumps, and his disapproval at 56%.
http://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

When Trump shows up on the tv screen, my wife changes channel. Most people should know by now that Trump lies most of the time. Listening to him is a waste of time.

https://thinkprogress.org/debunking-trump-lies-3744fb268eac/
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Listening to him is a waste of time.

Reading anything from ThinkProgress is a bigger waste of time.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He's worse than stupid, he's driven by spite, envy and revenge. He glories in the notion that people tremble in his presence and it he senses they don't tremble they become his next target. What's really dishearening to me is that Trump fans think he is just like them...he would be their best buddy..but it's a version of the BIG LIE, he would turn on them in an instant just to flex his flabby ego muscles.
People will begin to realize they have been deceived and they are going to be shocked right down to their ankles.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
People will begin to realize they have been deceived and they are going to be shocked right down to their ankles.

Cheer up, they will only have to wait until 2024 to realize that.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:31 pm
@coldjoint,
I think you have mistaken me for someone who actually considers your opinions to be interesting. Talk to Ollaroy if you need a compadre
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:34 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
He's worse than stupid, he's driven by spite, envy and revenge. He glories in the notion that people tremble in his presence and it he senses they don't tremble they become his next target. What's really dishearening to me is that Trump fans think he is just like them...he would be their best buddy..but it's a version of the BIG LIE, he would turn on them in an instant just to flex his flabby ego muscles.

So long as Mr. Trump protects our Second Amendment rights (as any good president should) from liberal attempts to violate them, that's all that matters.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:38 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't talk to it because I don't want to legitimise its disgusting views.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I think you have mistaken me for someone who actually considers your opinions to be interesting.

Then stop trolling.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't talk to it because I don't want to legitimise its disgusting views.

You do not answer because you cannot back up what you say. Nice try, but that is the reason you do not reply. Period.

BTW, you legitimize nothing.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:46 pm
@izzythepush,
You're right, it's pointless endeavour like trying to teach a pig how to sing.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You're right, it's pointless endeavour like trying to teach a pig how to sing.

You could PM that. I suggest you stick to the topic.
0 Replies