Is the US concerned about nerve gas attacks in Great Britain?

georgeob1

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:23 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

[While the British police still races to find the source of the new nerve agent poisoning - you have some knowledge why the EU should be involved and why then more sanctions against Russia should be imposed?

I was intrigued by earlier posts here suggesting that the U.S. should have instantly imposed some sanctions on Russia in support of our Ally the UK. My impression is that the EU has steadily increased its claims for effective sovereignty over its members and has a relationship with them that certainly exceeds that of mere ally or friend. In addition, as I indicated above, because of its greater trade with them, the EU has more economic leverage over Russia than does the United States.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:25 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Dont you get a little tired jumping to conclusions all the time?

You do not have pension? people that work for the government do, I jumped to no conclusion. That does not make you look too bright if you don't. I can live with that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Coldjoint thinks Islam is a person with his very own cock. To be honest I'm not at all surprised to hear that.

That's probably the most sensible thing he believes.

As for May, she should tell that slobbering pile of orange **** to **** off. And she can **** off with him.

Walter Hinteler
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:35 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I am just pointing out, again, that Islam is held in higher regard than the English citizens(subjects).

Why do you exclude Welsh/Scottish and/or Northern Irish citizens?

I doubt there ever has been a "English subject" after 1707.
The term British subject (you didn't write that) , on the other hand, has had a number of different legal meanings over time. But with the British Nationality Act 1981, every citizen of the United Kingdom and colonies became either a British citizen, British Dependent Territories citizen or British Overseas citizen = no "subjects" since that time.

Sergei Skripal holds dual Russian and British citizenship by the way, while his daughter Yulia is a Russian citizen.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
Maybe May should stop sucking off Islam. What do you think?
So you think, the poising was done by Muslim Russians?

Made me laugh Walter, very sly and droll. I can feel a whoosh of air as it flies over the heads. There’s at least three people vaguely uncertain about what just happened.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Coldjoint thinks Islam is...

..an intolerant,violent supremacist ideology intent on dominating the world. It already dominates your politics and you act like it does not matter. Much like the gang raped and pimped out English girls.

And if your comment implies there are different kinds of Islam you are dead wrong. There is one Islam. Anyone who disagrees with Muhammad is simply wrong about the "faith."

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:41 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Why do you exclude Welsh/Scottish and/or Norther Irish citizens?

You are nitpicking again. Everyone knows as England goes, they go to.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:46 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You are nitpicking again. Everyone knows as England goes, they go to.
Do you belong to that small group of people who still lay flowers on the tomb of King Harold in Waltham Abbey?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The term British subject (you didn't write that) , on the other hand, has had a number of different legal meanings over time.

Wally, I just do not care. The English were subjects and I used the word exactly the way I wished to use it. It was used to make a point that someone as smart as you should know. If you want to play you, can go to the park.( if it is safe)

Historical trivia is irrelevant.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
He's just upset because convicted criminal and loathsome Nazi **** Tommy Robinson is currently playing hide the sausage in Wormwood Scrubs.

The only people bothered by that are other loathsome Nazi shits.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nazi **** Tommy Robinson

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 12:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Do you belong to that small group of people who still lay flowers on the tomb of King Harold in Waltham Abbey?

Do smart people troll? A rhetorical question.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 12:04 pm
Now this thread needs a soundtrack.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Now this thread needs a soundtrack.

Enjoy it while you can. There is no music in Islam.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 12:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Do smart people troll? A rhetorical question.
My question is serious.
You call the forming of Great Britain and the UK as well as the forming of the UK-nationality an irrelevant historical trivia.

Since in 1066, a foreign invader won the throne of England and some people still remember King Harold as the last English king ...

I could have ask you, of course, what paradigm you use to call historic facts of importance like the Act of Union 1707 trivia.
But as a leagal expert, you would have answered minima non curat praetor - so I just takes your response as it is.
Sorry that I overtaxed you mentally!
georgeob1

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 01:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter you appear to be pressing a largely irrelevant issue here. I don't see that coldjoint ever raised the distinctions among the national groups that make up the UK. He referred to them casually as the "English, much as I might refer to "Germans" ( and therefore ignoring the Swabian, Bavarian and other national/cultural groups in the Federal Republic).

I believe that is a little nit picking, pedantic and vindictive. Much as it appears that you, Glitter, Izzy and others here find coldjoint to be crude and belligerent , I find that, as a group, you are a bit worse.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 01:43 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I believe that is a little nit picking, pedantic and vindictive. Much as it appears that you, Glitter, Izzy and others here find coldjoint to be crude and belligerent , I find that, as a group, you are a bit worse.

Dilly! Dilly! Thank you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 02:07 pm
Quote:
Estefania Allen
Hey guys, I am English and I bet that the 17.4 million people, like myself, who voted for BREXIT will welcome President Trump with open arms. Khan, is a left-wing, globalist, liberal, who thinks that his minority opinions actually matter. The problem is that the left-wing diabolically possessed in Britain, are exactly the same as the left-wing diabolically possessed libtards that cause havoc in your own country and they all appear to have the time and money to be activists against everything that is holy; unlike the ordinary hard working families in our perspective countries. I am ashamed that the Government are allowing this travesty and on behalf of the sane,moral and decent people of Britain, I apologise with my whole heart to the sane,moral and decent people of the USA. God bless!

Interesting. Is this an English redneck?
https://100percentfedup.com/londons-muslim-mayor-gives-permission-for-giant-baby-trump-balloon-in-diaper-to-fly-over-city-during-president-trumps-visit/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 02:39 pm
@georgeob1,
Well, now that just breaks my heart. It might not seem important to a an American on the West Coast , but it rubs our British cousins the wrong way. I might be mistaken but I’m not aware of the German people being offended by being referred to as Germans. In case you’ve forgotten, when Americans refer to Great Britian as England it smacks of indifference and arrogance, much like not being able to distinguish between Austrialians and British. Like it or not George, our fellow citizens come off like major rubes when dealing with the rest of the world. Your remarks to Walter are perfect examples of over reaching and passive-belligerence. Whoever Coldjoint is, he is working overtime to be crudely unpleasant regardless of the topic. His remarks on the tender-age shelters are a fine example of his atttempts to shut down conversations. He does it all the time, and it not really a stretch to understand some posters might find that to be obnoxious. But you defy credulity when you sniff and tut tut and expect everyone else to take the high road dealing with relentless bullies.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 02:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Coldjoint is, he is working overtime to be crudely unpleasant regardless of the topic.

I told you I reply in kind. Being crude and unpleasant does not make me wrong or dishonest. Being self righteous and arrogant lends it hand to dishonesty much easier than those qualities you attach to me.

Now what happened to you is called getting owned, you'll get over it.