My sisters in a pickle and not sure what to do?

Montana

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 10:47 pm
Way to go MMS! I'm very proud of you and am so glad that you stood your ground. You did her more good than you probably know and you shou;d be proud of yourself :-D
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:14 pm
HI Everyone!!!

Thought I would drop you a little line to update the sister saga...lol

Well now..lets see

She's still married to meth man. Whereabouts unknown still to this day. Thinkin' maybe he might have gotten blown out to sea with Hurricane K...but we haven't been issued a death certificate yet. ( I know...that was bad) Apparently she didn't file the divorce papers like I had stated earlier. But rumor has it, that maybe she isn't even married to him..cause.............READY FOR THIS...LOL

She up and decided to join our dear ole Army Nat'l Gaurd. With her previous married name of...Mc***** Yep......she did. 33 years old and went and signed up. The funny part is, they took her. Probably what she really needed.

Kids...well, she signed the papers over and gave them to her ex-husband...lock, stock and barrell.

Who knows...she says if she likes it, that she's going to join up permanetly in the Army...after she gets back from Gaurd training...in S.C.

Might be the best thing she has ever done.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:19 pm
wow.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:20 pm
Double wow! And nice to see you mms.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:09 pm
MMS--

A respectable plot line that she chose all-for-herself! Well! My goodness!

I wish her luck--and may the rest of the family have a bit of peace.

Meanwhile, hold your dominion.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:56 pm
Yes..WOW...lol, HI Lil K!

Hi Freeduck.......nice to see you also!

And yes, Noddy, all to her own pickin'...lol
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 09:09 pm
Been wondering about you and your sister, girlfriend. 33 and joining the Army??? Actually, I went through an I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-myself thing at 33 also and considered joining the military but figured that I'd have to lie about my age. Isn't there an age limit? Apparently not.
I feel for her, tho. Unless she's in terrific shape, basic training will truly kick her ass.

Too bad about her children. I can't imagine anything more hurtful than your own mother leaving you behind. Perhaps it's for the best but it still gotta hurt. Do what you can for them. They probably need all the love they can get.

Enjoy your peace. How's things at the restaurant?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 11:54 am
I think the age limit is 35 to join the for the National Guard. I'm not certain about the army.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:15 pm
Your right as always Noddy...35. She is in pretty good shape...before she left on the 24th of August, she was running her mile in about 12 minutes.

Hi EOE!! Moooowah!

Yea...I know it hurt those kids, but I see their daddy on occasion and call. They seem to be doing fine...they keep them busy with 4-H and right now w/the County Fair. And I asked him today, if he'd let me have them in about two weeks to spend some time with me on a weekend. Really didn't get much of an answer from him, but figure he'll let me have them. (He's wierd)

I just think it was easier for her to give up her kids and join the Nat'l Gaurd, then to take the responsibility for them. She said that repeatedly before she left that she'd have "No responsibilities".....

The restuarant is about to drain me...were so busy its not funny..However, I did find two good ladies to work for me. THank you GOD! But I'm waiting on the older one to quit...she's got that look in her eye..lol She wants,...what she wants...when she wants it..and wants it her way..so you can imagine, we butt heads. No..I'd like to head butt her..AHA!

I just can't wait to get out of school...I'm ready for another job!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:20 pm
huh?
she ISNT married ?
eh? huh? WHAT?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:25 pm
I know SheWolf...crazy as hell! Were not sure whether she is or not...she joined up under her last married name. Don't know how that works, but she did. We've heard rumors that she's not actually married. We don't know...I asked her when they married, what day? I really didn't get an answer...the end of Jan...is what she said. I even told her when she left, that she oughta file for divorce from him while she's gone..she just nodded. Who knows...but one of these days, I'm going to find the time to write my soap opera life down...and makes millions!!! LOL

Instead of "Dynasty", would be called the "LifeStyles of the most infamous".
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:10 pm
MMS--

When will you be finished with school? Not, learning, school?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:19 pm
I'll be finished in December of 2006. Its going by fast, which I'm proud of. We cram in sixteen weeks worth of assignments in a nine week period, so it shortens up time spent working on a degree. But as soon as I'm finished, I'm going to turn around and reapply to work on a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. Thats why I came up M.I.A.

A2K is addictive, and I find myself wanting to spend more time in here, than on assignments. lol So, I had to make a decision...and choose. Since Shewolf found me the other day...which made me feel so good..lol, I've made my way in here..but its after the homework!

(Psst!..I'm carrying a 3.72 GPA)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 10:40 am
MMS--

Good for you. Full time employee, full time mother, full time student....very impressive.

We miss you on A2K but the way you're going you're going to be Front Page News.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 04:10 am
Hey MMS! Great to see ya :-)
That's some crazy news about your sis, but I'm glad to hear that the kids are at least settled somewhere and are not being passed around. That was no life for them.
I'm so glad things are going good with your schooling, so keep on truckin, girlfriend ;-)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 12:38 pm
Good going with school, MMS. I've found it's easier to focus and more enjoyable when you're older. I'll bet your family is proud as can be.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 09:44 pm
They are proud of me. I have had my moments though. I was pretty sick back a couple of months ago and should've been hospitalized, but stayed at home, and even worked....studying was just about out of the question for me though, I found I couldn't hold my head up when I got home, so I missed a few assignments. Its amazing what two or three assignments can do to your grade point. I was so upset over it, that I just about dropped out. I took it extremely hard...cried for the most part all of one evening. But I had to tell myself that I had worked so hard to get this far, that I wasn't going to quit now. And my grade is back up. But its hard sometimes to focus, I just have to take the time that I have left after I get off work and in between the kids getting home to focus on school work. It seems that I never had enough time to do anything and It gets to bothering me....but I know it won't last forever.

Thank you all for the kind words, they are needed right now more than anything. My husband was put in the hospital Sunday afternoon and it doesn't seem to be good at the moment. It would help if I knew what was going on a bit more than I know now.....I hate being left without answers.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 09:19 am
Oh, I'm sorry!
Hugs, mms......
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 03:09 pm
Mms--

Would that I had some extra time I could send you--you're going to be spread very thin for a bit.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 09:46 pm
Noddy, I would love some extra time. I'm being spread thin....

Made the trip today, come home to take one son to football, to end that, and drive 25 miles to a baseball game for the other one, come home at 9 tonight, after getting up at 5 a.m this morning...and that was after maybe 3 hours of sleep.

I'll get some time eventually..."hoping".
0 Replies