Third Debate: Your Comments

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:25 pm
Quote:
All three groups are to blame.

McGentrix, there is no dookie to step in, as you have NOW admitted the problem isn't lying SOLELY with medical malpractice suits, despite your repeated claims that it is.

Which is all I would ask in debating this subject. At least NOW we're being honest.

Carry on...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:28 pm
Where did I say it was?
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:31 pm
I bekieve that distinction/responsibility "lies" with the bush/CHENEY camp... for whom McG has demonstrated unwavering support.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:32 pm
Quote:
Where did I say it was?

Quote:
Now, why are doctor/hospital rates going up? Lawsuits. Now, ask yourself, who is responsible for the huge number of lawsuits being brought against doctors and hospitals? Could it be....lawyers? *gasp* I know! Can you believe it?!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:41 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Quote:
Where did I say it was?

Quote:
Now, why are doctor/hospital rates going up? Lawsuits. Now, ask yourself, who is responsible for the huge number of lawsuits being brought against doctors and hospitals? Could it be....lawyers? *gasp* I know! Can you believe it?!

Quote:
you have NOW admitted the problem isn't lying SOLELY with medical malpractice suits, despite your repeated claims that it is.

My statement that you have quoted, out of context, in no way constitutes your claim. Do you see that? Probably not, but just thought I would point that out.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:53 pm
Thanks for the chuckle, McG!
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:03 pm
McGentrix wrote:
C'mon JustWonders! Get your head out of the clouds. What could Paul Rubin know about anything? He is obviously nothing more than a Republican shill. He works for Emory University for gosh sakes!

Coming down out of the clouds to say you gotta love the billboards that John Edwards used to have all over North Caroina: "Y'ALL MIGHT HAVE GOT HURT AT WORK AND NOT EVEN KNOWN IT" and "FEELIN' POORLY? LEMME SUE YER DOCTOR!"

Oh...and FYI...Remember the second debate where Kerry said "I have a plan" like 27 or so times? Well, one of those times was a plan for tort reform..........LOL.

Goin' back up to the clouds..........Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:27 pm
JustWonders wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
C'mon JustWonders! Get your head out of the clouds. What could Paul Rubin know about anything? He is obviously nothing more than a Republican shill. He works for Emory University for gosh sakes!

Coming down out of the clouds to say you gotta love the billboards that John Edwards used to have all over North Caroina: "Y'ALL MIGHT HAVE GOT HURT AT WORK AND NOT EVEN KNOWN IT" and "FEELIN' POORLY? LEMME SUE YER DOCTOR!"

Oh...and FYI...Remember the second debate where Kerry said "I have a plan" like 27 or so times? Well, one of those times was a plan for tort reform..........LOL.

Goin' back up to the clouds..........Smile

Who in the world told you that? Your Daddy?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:23 pm
PrincessP..........I noticed you're not using the legs avatar. Did you do that for me? If so, I want to thank you. I have had this avatar since the very early days and I'd hate to have to change. Thanks.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:35 pm
Lola wrote:
PrincessP..........I noticed you're not using the legs avatar. Did you do that for me? If so, I want to thank you. I have had this avatar since the very early days and I'd hate to have to change. Thanks.

Why would you think you have to change an avatar? I wasn't aware it was one/person... Confused Of course, I am fairly new here... Confused No, I changed for Halloween, but I think this is about my 3rd one so far. I'll probably pick something else in November... But thanks and gratitude are always pleasant surprises (ever see a commercial built on that theme?) So, you're welcome!
0 Replies