Back in the singles' club again

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 04:25 pm
Well, she didn't respond at all.

I keep telling people, "women hate me," and they tell me I'm crazy, but all the evidence points to it over and over again.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 04:59 pm
kickycan wrote:
Well, she didn't respond at all.

I keep telling people, "women hate me," and they tell me I'm crazy, but all the evidence points to it over and over again.

I confess Kicky that after you didn't respond to my PM a few weeks back I put a curse on you that will make all women hate you. To remove the curse you must send all the women on A2K who have posted over 1000 times a diamond tennis bracelet, a box of truffles from Bendel's sweet shop, a pair of cashmere socks and video of yourself naked and kneeling in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral as the noon bells ring. If you leave out any woman or do not remaining kneeling for the full 12 rings the curse will remain.

I had thought to just turn you into a newt, but that old spell has been done to death.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 05:02 pm
Only if he pays for my flight to NYC to meet in front of St. Pat's...

so we can all go to lunch at his expense at a fine italian-ish restaurant of my choice, say, for example, Babbo, but not limited to Babbo.

Hey, she might have sudden bilateral carpal tunnel...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 05:13 pm
Hey, at least you asked for her number.

Just look at it on the positive side: if you had no balls to ask women out, you'd never find out they hate you.

Nevermind.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:40 pm
It's only been a day!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:43 pm
Keep the video and truffles, but I want those socks and the bracelet.

hmmmmmmm, maybe we do all hate Kicky. It is a possibility. Must mull.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:47 pm
As one of the qualifying women, I'm looking forward to my parcel of goodies!
I s'pose you have to allow extra time for it to reach here.

Will someone send me a copy of the video?!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:50 pm
You can have ehBeth's video, and I guess it's Ok if you also get her box of truffles too.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:53 pm
Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Ta!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:22 pm
Anyone messes with my socks though, and there's gonna be some kinda gypsy curse heading your way.

(what a great opportunity to learn about my heritage ... how to curse Kicky and sock thieves ... a la gypsy)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:28 pm
Kicky needs to learn that if he wants women to like him he should give them cashmere socks.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 10:12 am
waiting for my socks
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 11:48 am
I'm going to have to look for those socks. I'm thinking I'll do the video tomorrow, when it's sunny. It's cloudy today, and my naked ass looks better with sunshine on it.

One question still puzzles me though. If Greenwitch put the curse on me a few weeks ago, who put the same curse on me for the other twenty years of my adult life?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 01:15 pm
kickycan wrote:

One question still puzzles me though. If Greenwitch put the curse on me a few weeks ago, who put the same curse on me for the other twenty years of my adult life?

Legend has that your parents neglected to invite the witch Maleficent to your christening:

http://www.gwu.edu/~folktale/GERM232/sleepingb/maleficent.gif

She was so engraged that she cursed you and said women will refuse to give you their phone numbers.

However, lucky for you, the good fairy witches were also there:

http://www.acmeanimation.com/FAIRIES.JPG

and although they could not undo the curse of Maleficent, they could ease it with a few thoughtful gifts. They bestowed upon you a sense of humor, a charm that comes through easily in print, and big putz. Only time will tell if the good fairies beat out the evil Maleficent and now, of course, your future sex life also depends on you finding those socks.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 03:07 pm
Well, if you get no response after a few days, I only see one way to win her over.

Throw a brick through her living room window that reads "I love you."
0 Replies

Shazzer

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 05:41 pm
Man, so close and yet so far.

I guess I'll have to go find my own box of truffles.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 07:09 pm
It's OK Shazzer, for a lousy 36 posts we can fix this on a curve. Kicky add her to your list.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:03 pm
No way! You can't change a damn curse after it's already been thrown! And you can't add to it either! I looked it up on Wiki-damn-pedia! Ha!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:26 pm
Oh come on Kicky, I was only thinking of you. If you give Shazzer some truffles maybe she will give you her phone number (I think she looks a lot like Audrey Hepburn).
0 Replies

Shazzer

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:54 pm
Green Witch, you matchmaker you. . .

About 32 to go now.

It's Ok Kicky, if you can't spare a few truffles. A man's got to have priorities, you know.
0 Replies