Back in the singles' club again

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:31 pm
Believe me, I did suggest that to Dagmaraka!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:43 pm
They all sound like husband material. Maybe you could borrow ehBeth's belly dancing outfit to answer the door in and Dag could put on her pasties.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:52 pm
ummmm.... maybe alittle young yet.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:07 am
What if they are gay ?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 06:16 am
Then I might think about turning...

(There's money in all those things, no?)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:29 am
Well, there you go.

Money + intelligence + ambition + creative talent + exotic background = husband material.

(Sorry, I'm at a cynical low ebb when it comes to the men+women thing. Seems so much like its all just about survival of the fittest. Like addition formulas.)
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:35 am
nimh wrote:
Well, there you go.

Money + intelligence + ambition + creative talent + exotic background = husband material.

(Sorry, I'm at a cynical low ebb when it comes to the men+women thing. Seems so much like its all just about survival of the fittest. Like addition formulas.)

Hm, I'm a bit low on the first quality, but hey, salary negotiations are scheduled for next week! Very Happy
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:36 am
nimh wrote:
Well, there you go.

I like the sound of yours better than:

poor + dumb + lazy + no imagination + no mystery = a guy I don't want to have sex with, let alone live with.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:40 am
nimh wrote:
Well, there you go.

People breed to much anyway. Maybe higher standards is the solution. (Yeah, right...)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:56 am
The girl I'm dating had a room open in her 2 bed apartment as of yesterday. Some guy is moving in, from Craigslist.

Sweet.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:57 am
Gautam, than you'll come visit us, right?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:23 pm
Decisions decisions.The Italian fusion physicist or the Portuguese string theory expert?
We saw the former today and he's alright alright. We should have them wrestle in a tub of oil and take the winner (and keep the loser for playtime). ha.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:26 pm
(first cleaning chore for the incomer will be to clean the tub after the wrestling match)...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:26 pm
Oil? What kind? Olive? hmmm....

The Italian was definitely a good fit (teehee). No, seriously, I think he would be great...... I think the portugeuse hottie may not get the chance to see the place.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:29 pm
Are you two sitting across the kitchen table from each other again and communicating via A2k?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:36 pm
no, Kris is in the living room, I'm in the kitchen. We are full 12 feet apart!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:42 pm
Maybe even 20 feet.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 09:42 pm
D'ya want me to give the Portugese fellow a call and ask him about his sexual preferences!

(Just how would I explain this?)

I think da wascally wabbit is best placed there.....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 10:11 pm
Yes, the wabbit would be the one to scout him out. But.... I think we are happy, for now, with the Italian. Very good fit, it would seem.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:08 am
I loooooooooooooooooooooove italian men
0 Replies