Back in the singles' club again

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:09 pm
Aw man.

Sorry, Slappy.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:11 pm
It's ok, it wasn't some big surprise out of nowhere. It stopped being a "relationship" a few weeks ago, so I started getting over her then.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:18 pm
Gah, so I was entirely wrong then. Eck, at least you have no baggage tied to your neck.
You're FREE! FREE as a bird! Well, somehow that doesn't sound all that exciting. Umm, I tried...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:38 pm
Eh, it can be exciting. Sometimes I perform my best after being newly single. Already started approaching new girlies last night. Nothing came of it, but the rush of it is always fun.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 05:17 pm
you're bad. keep it up.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 05:53 pm
Ah, bummer, Slappy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 09:30 pm
I was wondering about that Slappy, you'd been on more often lately. Sorry to hear it. Maybe things could pick back up later....?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 10:18 pm
Who knows...probably not, it wasn't an impulsive decision on her part.

Either way, I just received one of the greatest emails I've gotten in a while. Basically, "we've got a bus going to Newport this Saturday night celebrating Amy's 30th bday, and there's an empty seat with your name on it."

Hehehehehehe. Debauchery.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 10:35 pm
Sweet. That's what friends are for. To kick and step on you when you're squirming on the ground, heh.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 01:31 am
I am a veteran member of the singles club !! The last "affair" I had was over 5 yrs ago <SHOCK HORROR GASP>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:58 pm
Slappy - that's perfect!

Prince, that is quite a shame! You are too busy.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:41 pm
Feeling a bit blue.

Monster is getting married tomorrow.

OK, make it a lot bue. Luckily I have a training prep to go through this weekend, so I'll be working all weekend, no time to think of him as he walks down the isle (right.)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:57 pm
ha, happened upon boomer's divorce thread. that cheered me right up.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:05 pm
Uh..... <peers into kitchen doorways>..... are you here?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:09 pm
nah, still stuck at work. gah. tired. should go home, though didn't finish what i wanted to...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:09 pm
no rashomon?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:11 pm
Ahem, Dag, gather your wits and sense of self. With any luck you are in better shape that the couple. And so what if not. Move along. People who miss treasures... don't need a lot of time.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:11 pm
That was supposed to be tomorrow. Haven't heard from the homeboy though, so screw him. I'll be home drinking merrily.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:13 pm
Thanks Osso. I don't really wish to be the one walking down the aisle with him (or anyone else for that matter. not now, not soon, anyway).
But it was eight years. It's kinda hard pretend that it does nothing to me. I have moved on, and rather well so, but tomorrow I will be thinking of the Monster every now and then.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 10:18 pm
Of course it's hard. Geez, Kevin got married 7 years after we dated for 1 year and I took it hard. At least, sort of hard. Different circumstances, but, the marriage of significant past loves hits HARD.
0 Replies