Back in the singles' club again

littlek

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:51 pm
Slappy, Thanks for offering. As Dasha says, feel free to drop by for BBQ, I can't guarantee it's happening though. You still have my cell? If you feel like it, call. Hopefully we will be mostly done by the time the rain starts.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:59 pm
No, I broke my last phone that had your number. You can email it to me again...what time roughly are you guys bbq'ing?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 09:20 pm
Sure sure.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 11:11 pm
Quagmire
This is how conversations sometimes go on the very last date... not that I would know of course... Painful at the time, but highly entertaining in retrospect.

She: "Hmmm.... you computer boys..."

He: "What?"

She: [that didn't sound good, did it?...] Oh, it's just... you surprised me..

He: "Why?"

She: [****...couldn't I just have been quiet?] Well, you know, you sit behind a computer all day long, one would not expect a great performance... [I can't believe myself, I have gone obviously mad!]

He: "Oh."

She: [Rectify! Rectify!!!] It's imagination. Most nerds are endowed with abundance of it! [doh. sinking, sinking for good]

He: "It was just ten minutes."

She: "You were looking at the clock? [I do not like the direction this conversation is taking...]

He: "Oh no. I only did that once, to this girl that really truly sucked... She thought she was hot ****... [looking around somewhat nervously...]

She: Hmmm.

He: "I mean, I'm just guessing, it's a time estimate. I'm pretty good at that. [now pulling away, quite apparently out of his element]

She: "Yes, it's amazing how human mind works" [shut up, just be quiet. gah, can I leave now? I wish it wasn't my bedroom..]

-- silence--

He: "Should we maybe try to get some sleep?"

She: "Yeah, absolutely [Yes, please! The sooner I get to shut up for good, the better!]
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 11:12 pm
<it's funny all over again>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 11:15 pm
it is... NOW...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 11:32 pm
Heh.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:41 am
Oh dear ... (ouch)

Yeah, sometimes things suck, the way they come/turn out..
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 04:24 am
I've been reading and chuckling.

And bemoaning my own single status, of course. Confused
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 12:35 pm
oh, but that's where the fun cool people are! right here in the singles' club! who's up for a party? YEah!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 12:41 pm
Party? Did someone mention a PARTY??

Oh, hi Dag....is that a tic tac in your undies, or are you just pleased to see me?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:52 pm
HAHA!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 09:00 pm
So has anyone on this thread had a date lately? Any dates coming up? Anything even on the horizon? Do any of us even have any conceivable reason for getting up in the morning?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:00 am
Nope.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:36 am
i did, that's the conversation from the previous page. ha. hahaha. and i do not wish for more for a few weeks or months. ack! dating! ugh.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 03:47 pm
spoke too soon. Homeboy is coming over sometime next week. He must have not read my blog, bwahaha. That would be the conversation with him, posted on previous page.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 04:31 pm
Lucky you, you're in for a bonus 10-minute performance!

Hey, it'd do for me... if they'll throw in a added hug before + after...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 11:27 am
I need to start dating new girls. The chick I'm seeing got off a 7-yr relationship last Dec., and is just realizing she's not over it. She doesn't know what she wants, and goes through these cycles. Well, worst case I still bang one of the hottest girls I've known while I look for something else.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 02:52 pm
Slappy, I'd say, from my humble experience, that that's a good sign. If the girl didn't care, you wouldn't know she has hang ups and is going through all these cycles. Sure it's annoying, but if she's sharing, she's sticking around. Methinks. It's ultimately up to you how much of such crap can you let bounce off of you. If you stand through it, she may get quite attached to you, and things get more serious. It happens often enough. Unless I'm entirely wrong, which happens often enough, too.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:09 pm
Yea, well it's over. She actually went backwards with the "attached" thing...she supposedly had some pretty strong feelings before, then kept getting more distant. Today she cut it loose.

Oh well...back to the grind of meeting more future ex's.
0 Replies