Back in the singles' club again

jessikita21

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:31 pm
First of all I know where you coming from, Im sorry for what you're going through but sometimes things are meant to be and what you did was not a very easy decision I also have a long distance relationship, but what you did it was for your own good you need a break and regardless that you love him you can always put up with his bull ****!! you're 28 come on welcome to the real world if I were in your shoes I would just move on and and be brave and not go throught what you are going you through, besides who said life and love will be easy to seek, well guess what it's not, everything will be ok dont over stress you self.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:35 pm
mmmm, pizza sounds good. yes, k, i told him.
hi jess, welcome to a2k. no need to worry, i have moved on long ago- i'm not sending anyone any cd's. that doesn't mean i can't be caught off guard by a blow from the past. this, too, shall pass, like someone i know would say. her's to the dominion! cheers!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:41 pm
Sorry to hear that Dag. Go get a voodoo doll of him and run it over with your car or something.

While on the subject of contacting ex's....

When I broke up with my ex last October, let's just say she wasn't too happy with it. Wanted to get back together, then supposedly was constantly talking about me to our mutual friends, ect. Anyway, she left some stuff at my place, clothes, shoes, and her mountain bike. It's in my basement. What the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff? Should I bother emailing her, or just let it sit until she contacts me, or I move out and have to contact her? I may as well let it sit there, it's not in the way. Just wondering why someone wouldn't at least want their bike back.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:42 pm
I'll give you fiddy bucks for the bike.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:44 pm
littlek wrote:
I'll give you fiddy bucks for the bike.

Mmm, you'll have to do better...high bid is already $60 on Ebay.

Eh, I'll leave it. I'm off to bed, dream about sugar helmets and candy meatballs.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:47 pm
Will you stay in your apartment for a long time? If you don't mind it there, whatever, I wouldn't contact her. Only if you're moving you may let her know you're putting it on the curb.
Or if she has a beemer like the Monster, you can run your keys around the car. I hear ex-es appreciate that. :-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:48 pm
don't believe lk. i left a nice bike for her. it's still out in the garden, two or three years later!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:19 pm
but but but, that one wasn't a mountain bike and it had a bent fork.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:30 pm
bent fork!!! yeah, ok, it did. but it still rode good. pfffft.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:28 am
Hi there, dag! Nice to see you again!

I, too, got a cd for m birthday present, last week. This, after having "forgotten" my birth-date since we split up! Rolling Eyes

Don't overly concern yourself with his motives, all you need to know is this: Everything he does is for HIS benefit! The world revolves around HIM! Keep that in mind & all will make sense! It took ME ages to figure that one out!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 07:38 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MsOlga. How did I miss that? They didn't advertise it thoroughly in India.
aren't they funny critters, the menfolk? what's on your cd?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:12 pm
Spring can mean "time of year when the mud thaws under rocks".
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 11:12 pm
I think a bit of physical violence may help, Dag - or just run your keys along the Beemer!

G'day Olga! HBD!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 02:32 am
dagmaraka wrote:
..aren't they funny critters, the menfolk? what's on your cd?

Yes, yes indeed!
My CD was an illegal! Downloaded from "somewhere" & not to be played in company before April! Confused Razz I was assured it was good ... It was!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:33 am
Illegal? Secret? Was it music? What kind? I am now all curious about this CD of yours.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 01:36 am
Sorry, dag, I can't tell you till April!!! Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 09:27 am
what if i don't live that long! i'll never know!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:22 am
You have to live that long, Dag. Aren't you coming to New York in April?

Why is it that nobody on this thread ever talks about what they are actively doing to meet someone?

Here's your assignment. I want each of the people on this thread who want to be coupled up to write down THREE things that you are, or will soon be, actively doing to change your singleness to coupledom.

Here are my three things.

1. I'm staring at women on the subway much more often. This seems to be having the opposite effect that I intend, but I'll keep working on it.

2. I'm trying very hard to make sure my socks match by color, instead of thickness, like I used to do. Hard to tell what effect this is having, but I think it's a good thing, either way.

3. I hired a chinese man to rub pheromone oils all over my body for three hours each evening. This might not be much help either, but Cheng's hands are pure magic.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:25 am
Little advice: when staring at women on the subway, make sure your eyes are as wide open as possible, and you're licking your lips when you make eye contact. If you have time before she looks away, mouth the words "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU."

Works like a charm.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:34 am
I KNEW I was doing something wrong. I was just rubbing my crotch, drooling and making low gutteral moaning noises. I'll try your advice tonight. Wish me luck!
0 Replies