Back in the singles' club again

msolga

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:09 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
... how long will that bloody last?

Dag

It can linger, trust me, it can linger .... Rolling Eyes

It's up to you, really (as I found out the hard way). Just try to treat & evaluate any contact from E the same way as you would contact from anyone else. If in doubt, consider things like: Was that a fair thing to say? Is that reasonable behavior? Is that taking advantage of my good nature? Am I being manipulated? Am I making more of this comment in this email than I should? etc, etc, etc ....

Good luck! Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:23 pm
don't over-think. always just do what you think is best.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:15 pm
but but but, i always overthink what i think is best ;-)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:18 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 11:46 pm
heehee
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 09:06 am
Quote:
but but but, i always overthink what i think is best

Over-think and under-react. You'll be fine.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 11:42 am
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:29 am
Grrrrrr, my inkling that the monster has a lady-friend has been confirmed today. Not that I mind, I thought so to begin with (he went to Hawaii for holidays and that could not have been his idea. We used to make fun of people that go to Hawaii...), but hearing it makes me want to kick everything in sight. :-) I REFUSE to think about him, i refuse, i refuse. grrrr. gotta go to the gym, to get it out of the system. grrrr grrrr triple grrr. Not that i care, no at all......
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:32 am
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:36 am
"We used to make fun of people who..."

Man, that resonates. An old boyfriend went out with this plastic peroxide blonde type after me, the kind we'd roll our eyes at when we were together. Weird feeling, that whole "I know him better than anyone else... hey!!"

You got a mister first.

Gym's a great idea.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:37 am
dagmaraka wrote:
Grrrrrr, my inkling that the monster has a lady-friend has been confirmed today. Not that I mind, I thought so to begin with (he went to Hawaii for holidays and that could not have been his idea. We used to make fun of people that go to Hawaii...), but hearing it makes me want to kick everything in sight. :-) I REFUSE to think about him, i refuse, i refuse. grrrr. gotta go to the gym, to get it out of the system. grrrr grrrr triple grrr. Not that i care, no at all......

I love you.

Does that make you feel any better?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:41 am
:-) damn straight it does. can i call him and tell him that?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:42 am
Soz, of course i don't care one bit. (who is she?!?!). i'll be just fine. (hand me a baseball bat!!!)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:43 am
No you can't call him.

You have better things to do. You have a new, MUCH more interesting life now.

You are a woman of accomplishment and charm and beauty.

He can watch your dust as you zoom past.
If he's lucky.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:47 am
right. of course right. the truth is i *am* genuinely happier. but it is hard to pretend i don't give a rats ass. as far as i'm concerned, he should be lonely and miserable for the rest of his life.... well, or at least for a year or so... ok, there, i feel much better. time to call S and make plans for Saturday night...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:48 am
Who is S?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:50 am
isn't S the toyboy?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:53 am
S is the brazilian journalist that i keep for fun. luckily it's perfectly mutual, neither he nor i want any attachment. i've been seeing him since september. sort of.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:54 am
not to worry kicky. i don't love him. only yooooouuuuu, can make my heart beat faaaaast, oooonly youuuuuuuu.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 12:34 pm
Pheew! I'm so glad you said that! I was about to quit my job and immediately drive up to Boston to throw myself at your feet and beg for your love...

It's good that you have somebody to boink your frustrations away with. That almost makes me want to call my old boink buddy too...but no, she's too much trouble.
0 Replies