Back in the singles' club again

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:44 am
Dag

I'm so pleased that your first tentative step was such a pleasure for you! Very Happy Onward, onward ......!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:16 pm
yes, olga, i yell the same along with you! no, super G, no feel of his butt, it was a civilized date, which is a rare commodity in my life. usually i sleep with a guy after some drunken night and then get stuck with him for months/years - hence i know very little about dating. it is a nice thing, exhilirating, exciting, extraordinary, can't think of any other ex-es, except my own ex, the monster, who's so out of the picture right now. not always, of course, but these days he is quite forgotten. ha!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:30 pm
Dag~
Have fun and stay cool! You're the new girl in town now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:27 pm
<biggrin>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:41 pm
Smiling too.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
Happy for you. Every heroine deserves a new chapter at regular intervals.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:34 pm
I think Dag is lying. I think she got drunk, slept with the guy, woke up to find him gone, and lost his phone number (he probably wrote it on her back).

People never change. Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:13 am
nooooo. you did get one thing right though. i am quite wasted, as they say, right now. still didnt;t sleep with the fellow, even though i spent a good chunk of the evening with him- wondering what other fellows and staff are thinking, but am too happy to really care. am going away tomorrow, but he will call on sunday, yay.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:27 am
This change in your attitude is excellent, Dag, thoroughly excellent! Laughing

No, seriously, it is very good to "see" a smile on your face again, Dag. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:01 am
Oooohhhh, when will I get details?
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:17 pm
Hey, we all want details!
Preferably messy and embarrassing.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 11:07 pm
I would be content with just the menial and funny details.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:36 pm
haha. was gone for the weekend, up in kennebunkport, with them bushes, yes. S called this evening, but I came back late and exhausted, so told him no for today. should have another date tomorrow or tuesday. tuesday would be better as i don't have to be anywhere on wednesday morning, not that i have any plans to stay over at his place or whatnot, ehm. but if i do, of course i will make it public immediately. that's just how i am - so giving, so humble. lk, will call you tomorrow, we have this thing at the foundation, but i could stop by on the way home, or we can get together later in the week. i will also be here for the weekend -- finally! so let's go out!
0 Replies

custodian

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:40 pm
hi i am new here and i am new to the dating game after 2 years. she dumped me for a rich fellow and i need some pointers on how to get back into the "game" so to speak. HELP!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 08:46 am
hi custodian. 2 years is long, but not so long that it would be unshakable. when did this happen? if very recently, you may need some time for yourself, to reflect, pull yourself together, do fun stuff that you weren't able to do or didn't have time to do before. Or go for a rebound, which is what I am just doing. I'm glad you posted, for this thread is for exactly such things. Please let us know more about your situation.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 09:06 pm
hmmm. got a strange package tonight. E must have left it in front of my door during the 45 minutes I stopped home for a quick dinner. it was a tupperware container with the tomatoes from my garden, well, his garden now, in it, and my name written with a black marker on the lid. no note, no nuttin. bizarre. at least it shows the man has some feelings of guilt and thinks about me every now and then. i believe it is telepathy, too - last night S spent the night at my house for the first time. E must have sensed something's in the air - it always was that way during those 8 years. funny that. how is a girl to finish writing an article with all these crazy men around?!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 09:44 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
how is a girl to finish writing an article with all these crazy men around?!

Behind a securely locked door with a can of Mace and a baseball bat apparently. :wink:
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 10:10 pm
i don't own one. do you suppose it will suffice if i arm myself with a hairspray instead?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:07 am
hairspray and a lighter! I think that those tomatoes signify something in addition to guilt. I think they also show an appreciation. So, he knows where you live? And what happened to you monday night?
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:20 am
Think you could hit his window from the street with one of those tomatoes?
Just an idle musing...
0 Replies