How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? please

Blaz3

Wed 2 Feb, 2005 06:11 am
PoeticMisterE wrote:
Is it red? and there small? They seem to be really deep in your skin?

No its not red. Its just plain all skin color. but its a lump.
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:30 pm
Hmm... Check WebMd.com
0 Replies

ka2216

Sat 26 Mar, 2005 09:46 pm
Re: How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? pl
Hello,

I have had acne for a long time since age 13 and has gotten better. I am now 23 and still have some acne. When I turned 21 it got worse so I changed my diet to a raw diet, colon cleansed. Also try getting an ozonator, this may help - the natural way. I put water in a bowl, put the ozonator in it for 5 minutes then put my face in the water (while holding my breath). It clears up the acne pretty good! Do not try benzoyl peroxide - way too harsh. Also people that try this have good results after a while, yet when they get off the BP they get acne again...so they have to keep using the BP. Try the ozonater it should do the trick. And the most important thing is being persistant with it.

Best,

K

PoeticMisterE wrote:
How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? i have had it since i was 12 and now i am 19 it's not alot but I still have some any ideas please on this I really need something because my selfesteem is very low because of this please? anyone
0 Replies

ka2216

Sat 26 Mar, 2005 09:50 pm
Re: How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? pl
Also try tea tree oil or chamomile essential oil (but dillute it a lot because its very strong). I like the water ozonator the best though - clears up the acne better

K

PoeticMisterE wrote:
How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? i have had it since i was 12 and now i am 19 it's not alot but I still have some any ideas please on this I really need something because my selfesteem is very low because of this please? anyone
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Sun 8 May, 2005 08:13 pm
Thanks! My acne has been improving. I am now 20. I have noticed my skin clearing up. Thanks, all...
0 Replies

abby49

Sun 12 Jun, 2005 01:39 pm
helpp
help me please.. i since i was about 12 years old i had very mild pimples.. but they started getting worse.. it didn't bother me much till i got side bangs.. and about a month after i did.. i got acne (well i think its acne.. might juss be on a lot of pimples ) on my forehead, iv honestly tried everything, all the natural things at least, my mom told me to try sea salt, you get a little bit of sea salt in a cup, then you put water in it until its a think and pasty, then you gently apply on face and keep it on until it dries, this kind of of helped but not really, its because i have an anoying habit of moving my bangs 24/7 and you know what happends when you touch you face too much, does anyone have any advise on what i should do ?
0 Replies

Rdizzzle12

Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:04 pm
HELP!
Hello,

I have had acne since i was like 14 but it was very very mild. I am now 16 and its gotten worse... i dont eat that bad im stilll a kid so im going to eat alot of junk. HA! I havent seen a dermatologist though b/c my friend went and they gave him these pillsbut at first it made his face look really really bad.. then it started clearing up after he stopped using it? It was weird... I've tried proactive and all it did was turn my face red and made it worse... now i am currently using clerasil face wash for sensitive skin, i could tell a differece in 2 days but its gotten worse again... ive tried boiling water and putting that on my face (Grandmothers idea) but it didnt help i have pretty much tried everything i think the stuff that is in the clerasil and the proactive was too harsh on my face! i dont kno what to do.. can anyone help me?

It doesnt matter how you tell me.. you can post a new message or email me at [email protected] but some1 plz help!!

Thanks
0 Replies

mike 37

Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:03 pm
acne
i have had acne all over my back and face for 2 years now i don't go swimming any more because i dent want anyone to see i went to the doctor 10 times he gives me this benzole crap it does nothing at all. i have clearacell oxy you name it nothing works does any one know what to do nothing i try works plz plz help me

my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

grindking

Wed 3 Aug, 2005 04:44 pm
quick question.

I know you should drink 2L of water a day.....and I drink alot of bottled water...but 2L is ALOT of water....so is it ok if some, or most of it is TAP water?

Also....I wash my face with warm water...but at the end should I shock my pores closed with COLD water? or just rinse with warm water? thanks.
0 Replies

Doom Jaxx

Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:28 pm
Hey, Im 16, going into grade 11. I've had acne since maybe the summer going into Grade 9. Ive been trying many different types of Drug Store products such as Logic X, OXY, etc. Right now I've moved to SpectroJel which I have tried before. My acne covers my chin, and around the side of the lips, as well as below the eyes and beside the nose. The worst part is the chin, and lips. I've read most of your posts on trying to get rid of it, and I am going to try. Today is the first day of SpectroJel Acne care treatment, so Ill let you guys know how it goes. Acne sucks ass. But Yu cant get yourself down about it, hopefully mine goes away soon Smile
0 Replies

Jyj

Sat 8 Oct, 2005 10:00 am
i have had pimples for a couple years now and they seem to go away in a couple days.....
I use and ordinary ice cube 30-60 seconds every 30 minutes for the time that you are home and 2-3 time and day in the morning afternoon and at night use OXY pads which i find work pretty good sometimes....... thats my opinion
0 Replies

Ally082

Sun 30 Oct, 2005 05:24 am
I have had acne since I was 11 and I am now 23 and still get it bad!

I'm so fed up with it I have tried all these things but the acne is still there Sad
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 30 Oct, 2005 05:35 am
Among other things find out your own allergy limits. Certain oils and what-not in soaps and hand lotions could be working against you. If I end up with coconut oil on my face there will be an acne break out...I am past 50 so this is beyond tolerable! I do not use Ivory soap...natural what is anybody's guess, at about 25 I realized it made things worse when I had bought another brand of soap and my skin started to clear up. The only one I can use safely is Dial white soap. The blue also causes a skin reaction, as did the tropical scent Dial.
Other things I do are to rinse the face with cold water after bathing/showering and at least once later in the day, preferably within an hour of going to bed and using the cold water after washing my face. Also use clean white tissues and gently bring them over your entire face pressing very lightly...pull that paper away and notice the dirt which it brings away. Mind you I still get an occasional zit even now, but it is usually when I fail to follow my own protocol, especially in summer.
0 Replies

TroyM

Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:08 am
20 with Mild acne.
Hey guys. This is my first post and i've been using "the Regimen" from Edit: Moderator: Link removed for years now, and i still get my pimples here and there. Like now i have a good 7-8 pimples on my face. Anyone know something else i can try? My friend use to have worse acne than me he said he just uses clearasil ultra wash (i think) and now more often i have worse acne than he does. Should i give proactiv a shot? Or just start with the Wal-Mart skin section right now?
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 14 Nov, 2005 05:36 am
Eat LOTS of fresh fruit- EVERY DAY.

I don't know if you can get products by a company called "Blackmores" in the US. I've found a topical treatment made by them, simply called "Blackmores Pimple Gel". It's got tea tree oil in it and is the first topical application that I have ever found that actually works. On at least 7 occasions I have used it on areas where I could feel a large pimple forming deep under the skin. It has killed the pimples and does not cause any of the dryness or burning of the skin associated with benzoyle peroxide treatments.
0 Replies

natisha

Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:14 am
will this end?
hey..
I am a teenager n yea most teens experience acne.I have taken antibiotics for some time and its works for me.However, after I had managed to get a clear skin, the acne comes again..this is like so frustrating..it has been a few weeks since i had this again..yes im still taking antibiotics but the improvement is too slow..i drink so much water but still minimal improvement can be noticed.I feel like giving up already.Everytime my friends asked me out, i would think twice due to the embarassement that i will face because of my unclear face.what should i do?anyone please help me?
0 Replies

ryan h

Sat 3 Dec, 2005 12:43 am
Hey Guys and Girls,

My names Ryan, im 20 year old and had a bit of acne for about 4-5 years.

Anyway i would like to share my "treatements" with the rest of you after the success its had for me. I hope it can help some others.

Heres how it goes.

1) Lightly clean your face/forhead with an OIL-FREE cleanser (i use neutrogena oil-free acne wash, the orange stuff) with your finger tips. I do this in the shower so the waters nice and hot!

2) Dry your face with a clean towel, very lightly pat dry it. Try to avoid rubbing it.

3) Tea Tree Oil - Half fill the wash basin with cold water and a small amount of tea tree oil (they come in little bottles, i put about 1/2 a cap in) and fill your hands with it and bury your face in your hands. Do this for a few minutes.

4) Again pat dry your face very lightly with the clean towel and your done.

I have been doing this for the past two weeks and i am having excellent results!

Also try to drink a bottle or two or water each day and eat plenty of fruits (banana, orange, apple) and try to avoid Mc Donalds, BK etc or limit it to once a week like i do..

Good luck!

Ryan H
0 Replies

echi

Sat 3 Dec, 2005 01:33 am
For about a year, I have been on this medication that makes my face break out. I looked everywhere for something that really works, and eventually I found this product called "bump stopper 2". It says it's for razor bumps. Anyway I put it on after I shave, and I swear the stuff works. For real. I don't know how, and I don't care, I just thank Jesus that it's there.
0 Replies

Luckyfrog2010

Fri 16 Dec, 2005 08:10 pm
Help me
I am 14 years old and I have severe acne.(face only) I have seen the doctor but the stuff the doctor gave me doesnt seem to work. Is there any natural, cheap way to treat acne. Does the "acne free in 3 days" stuff work Question
0 Replies

pachelbel

Fri 16 Dec, 2005 10:40 pm
like they said, tea tree oil is cheap, you dilute it 1/2 and 1/2 water, dot on zits. try to wash your face with a good soap daily and use an astringent, wiping entire face with a clean cottonball. It only takes 5 mins or so. don't pick at the zits, they only get worse. don't eat fried stuff, eat as much fresh veggies and fruit as you can, as well as water. stay away from the junk food - it's zit food.
0 Replies