RABEL222

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2015 08:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
the US was behind the 911 attacked also.

Nooooo. But there some on this site that might have been.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2015 11:24 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
This hardly makes them murdering thugs.

Launching war rockets at random into population centrals, setting off bombs in crowds and so on make them murdering thugs.

So, you know for a fact that these Palestinians that invited maxdancona and his family to dinner launched "war rockets" at random into population centers and set off bombs in crowds and so on, or are you, yet again, making an ass of yourself with your assumptions?
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:36 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
So, you know for a fact that these Palestinians that invited maxdancona and his family to dinner launched "war rockets" at random into population centers and set off bombs in crowds and so on, or are you, yet again, making an ass of yourself with your assumptions?

As a group with the "government" they had placed and allow in power that what they are doing, in the same way/manner as the Germany people, of that time period, have guilt and responsible for the holocaust as a whole people.

Take note of the block parties that are often thrown when someone from a Palestinian neighborhood had killed Jewish men, women and children with a suicide bomb.

Quote:
“Support for suicide bombing and other violence aimed at civilian targets is most widespread in the Palestinian territories, with 62% of Muslims saying that such attacks are often or sometimes justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies,” the report said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/11/majority-palestinians-say-suicide-bombing-often-or/#ixzz3VNii7xrM
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:53 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Take note of the block parties that are often thrown when someone from a Palestinian neighborhood had killed Jewish men, women and children with a suicide bomb.

normally I would agree that non combatants should not be targeted but I am not 100% sure that holds here. Israel is a democracy, and the people know exactly what is and has for a long time been done in their name( in no small part due to mandatory military duty which often means actively carrying out anti Palestinian programs) . And they dont stop it. The people are responsible, and being responsible for creating injustice should carry a penalty. Is the penalty death? Prob not but could be. You Bill need to prove the opinion you are asking us to take on assumption.

Maybe those parties you dont like are celebrations of justice (again not claiming, just saying maybe)
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 02:05 am
@hawkeye10,
A am disappointed that in 2015 there are more than a doz people who think it ok for one group of people to fense in another group that they dont like and then bomb the **** out of them.

WE'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY!
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:43 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
canada
Any ideas where this is ?
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:44 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
normally I would agree that non combatants should not be targeted but I am not 100% sure that holds here.

It always holds. But your outrageous comment is evidence that Israel was right to end peace talks once and for all.

hawkeye10 wrote:
Israel is a democracy, and the people know exactly what is and has for a long time been done in their name

Israel is doing nothing untoward.

hawkeye10 wrote:
And they dont stop it. The people are responsible, and being responsible for creating injustice should carry a penalty.

The Israelis have created no injustice. And Jews should not be penalized for the things that they are falsely accused of.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:44 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
A am disappointed that in 2015 there are more than a doz people who think it ok for one group of people to fense in another group that they dont like and then bomb the **** out of them.

The Palestinians are not being fenced in. They are being fenced out.

Israel has every right to police their borders and prevent murdering thugs from entering their country.

And Israel has every right to bomb murdering thugs when they attack Israeli citizens.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:45 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
find Denmark... or even England.
Now you're just making names up...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:53 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
given the fact that pointing out the fact that the Zionists plot to undermine the Iranian government is not anti-semitism. Merely, it's the pointing out of a fact, whether you agree with or support it notwithstanding. It has nothing to do with anti-semitism.
You probably think that statement is full of facts but it is rather confusing .
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:00 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't know exactly what you want me to elaborate on, I think my feelings on the matter are pretty clear. I will summarize and then you can tell me what you want to know.

1) Israel is an occupying power and dominates the Palestinians militarily and economically. This gives them the ability, and the responsibility to move toward peace. They are choosing not to move toward peace.

2) Israel depends on the US militarily, politically and to a large extent economically. The US is also paying a price for its unbending support of Israel. This means that the US has a right to tell Israel to behave itself.

3) Israel has to make a choice on whether it is going to either pursue a fair two state solution, a one state solution where the Palestinians get an equal vote in a democracy, or whether it is going to complete ethnic cleansing.

4) The US should never support ethnic cleansing, it goes against our values.

5) Israel is committing acts that drive it away from peace, including the continued building of settlements in occupied territory. This is not only against international law, it is also against US interests. They are not being a good ally.

6) Israel has no excuse for the bad things it is doing. Israel blames all of its misdeeds on actions of the Palestinians. Yes, the Palestinians also do bad things... but Israel is militarily dominant, relies on US support and has the responsibility to stop doing bad things. I believe the US should also pressure the Palestinians to act responsibly, but one does not depend on the other.

7) Israel is being politically stupid. Up until now, Israel has received deep, unquestioning, bipartisan support. Now they are swinging to the right, and they are jumping in to bed with the Republican party. This means instead of receiving near 100% support from US policy makers, they will be receiving 50% (often hotly contested).

7) I don't understand how anyone who claims to be Christian and who has read the gospels can support an occupying force. Jesus lived under an occupation and was ultimately executed by an occupying force.

I hope that clarifies my opinion.
If that post was a breakdown of the facts, where are the Palestinian bad points ? Assuming you base your opinion on facts and not anti-semitism .
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:04 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Israel has defied the past six administrations
How dare they !! And you being the voted representatives of the country of Israel !
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:42 am
Doesn't anyone know how this started ? Jews were hated . They were being terrorised throughout history .

Then came WW2 and a very serious attempt was made to wipe them from the face of the earth . Before WW2, Rhodesia and Tasmania were going to be the Jewish homeland . Rhodesia depended on the Trans-African (South to North) Railway which never happened . The West Coast of Tasmania was it when the movement of Jews was interrupted by WW2 .

After which, the newly formed UN couldnt go along with any previous ideas so with the USA backing, and some reluctance from Britain, the state of Israel was created . Through sheer guts and fighting ability, they prevented another holocaust .

The Palestinian State never existed . That was the idea of Palestinian leaders . It was previously TransJordan and the Palestinian Leaders wont let their people resettle because they will lose power . Now how is Israel responsible ?
djjd62

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:40 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
canada
Any ideas where this is ?

you know what's freaky, it's north of america

in north america

mind blowing
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:46 am
@djjd62,
I've been on exercise with the Princess Patricia's Own Light Infantry . Good bunch . They tell some horror stories of up past the circle . Frostbite on the unmentionables and one guys solution, rather than wait till the tent was set up at evening, he would crap in his pants then drop them, it would freeze solid instantly, he could then remove it in one piece without it sticking and continue patrolling . Shocked
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:53 am
@Ionus,
This is a humorously sad point of view (or is it sadly funny).

In truth Israel is the latest example of European colonialism.

Anti-Semitism was a European problem. WW2 was centered in Europe. After WW2 Europeans decided to solve their problem by taking land away for people who had lived their for millennia to create a new state that is filled predominantly with people from Europe that has a European system of government, economy and culture.

To create this state, people were kicked out of the land where they had been living for generation after generation, losing their homes, farmland and livelihood in the process.
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:11 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
How ?
Quote:
Anti-Semitism was a European problem.
Totally wrong . Ever see Jews and Niggers at a KKK gathering ? It was known early in the war that the Jews were being exterminated but it was decided to keep it secret, or at least not do anything about it . It was only when they saw the reaction of the average GI that they decided to go public though they had no choice by that stage .
Quote:
...people were kicked out of the land where they had been living for generation after generation, losing their homes, farmland and livelihood in the process.
Are you referring to how everyone from the Romans to the Nazis have treated the Jews ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:15 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is a humorously sad point of view (or is it sadly funny).
Are you trying to win people over to your incorrect opinion by an attempt at wit ? Wouldn't you be better off pointing out factual errors rather than telling people I am wrong ? Perhaps you expect people to believe in you like they would God ?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:38 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
If that post was a breakdown of the facts, where are the Palestinian bad points ? Assuming you base your opinion on facts and not anti-semitism.

Max has a lot of facts wrong about Israel, but he doesn't come across to me as an anti-Semite.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:38 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

No. The Jews are the indigenous population of the West Bank area.