oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 08:53 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The map offered by Barak is not contiguous or economically viable

That is incorrect.


maxdancona wrote:
The map from Olmert was never offered.

That also is incorrect.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 09:30 am
@oralloy,
Please tell me Oralloy, what is the definition of the word "contiguous"?
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 09:35 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Please tell me Oralloy, what is the definition of the word "contiguous"?

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/contiguous
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 01:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Max, this paid Isralie propagandist is leading you in a circle. He will never admit the truth because if he did his paymaster would cut his wages.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 04:55 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
DNA shows that Palestinians have the same ancestors as the Jews do. The Jews and Palestinians are the same people (if you take away the European intermixing).

Why would you take away the European intermixing, though? Genealogical studies show that Ashkenazi Jews, the Jews of Europe, are mostly Europeans with gene pools originating mainly in Southern Europe. The remaining admixture is from the Levant in general, not particularly from "the Land of Israel." To base the claim of ownership of Palestine because a few of one's ancestors may have been from Palestine is patently preposterous.
Ionus
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Max, this paid Isralie propagandist is leading you in a circle. He will never admit the truth because if he did his paymaster would cut his wages.
Max, this paid Palestinian propagandist is leading you in a circle. He will never admit the truth because if he did his Arab paymaster would cut his wages.
0 Replies
 
Ionus
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
To base the claim of ownership of Palestine because a few of one's ancestors may have been from Palestine is patently preposterous.
Why dont you just make up the other side of the argument and defeat it all by yourself . You dont even have to post here for that .
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:48 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
To base the claim of ownership of Palestine because a few of one's ancestors may have been from Palestine is patently preposterous.
Why dont you just make up the other side of the argument and defeat it all by yourself . You dont even have to post here for that .

How do you figure?
Ionus
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 08:00 pm
@InfraBlue,
Who is making that claim ? I wouldn't, because it strengthens the Palestinian claim in anything . I thought you were using a straw man argument .
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 11:18 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Who is making that claim ? I wouldn't, because it strengthens the Palestinian claim in anything . I thought you were using a straw man argument .

That's a claim made by the Zionists.
Ionus
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 01:00 am
@InfraBlue,
Do you have a ref where THE Zionist organisation (does it exist?) makes that claim ?
RABEL222
 
  0  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:22 pm
@Ionus,
Just listen to Neitanyahoo, the head of the Isralie government.
2217
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Zionism:
A Definition of Zionism


Learn something.

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
RABEL222
 
  0  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:33 pm
@2217,
Peddle your propaganda on an Isralie site. I know what Zionism is because I have been alive for most of its history in Israel. How many of you paid propagandists are there on this site?
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Good question Rabel, how much are you paid to speak out against Israel?
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 03:43 pm
@Ionus,
In a report to Theodor Herzl, a founder of Zionism and the World Zionist Organization written prior to their Second Zionist Congress convened in 1898, Leo Motzkin his secretary, wrote, "Completely accurate statistics about the number of inhabitants do not presently exist. One must admit that the density of the population does not give the visitor much cause for cheer. In whole stretches throughout the land one constantly comes across large Arab villages, and it is an established fact that the most fertile areas of our (emphasis mine) country are occupied by Arabs..." (Protocol of the Second Zionist Congress, Pg. 103).

Various Zionists parrot these ideas, like Rabel's example.
2217
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:25 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Peddle your propaganda on an Isralie site.


Are you saying this site is anti-Israeli?
2217
 
  0  
Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 10:08 pm
@2217,
Quote:
Are you saying this site is anti-Israeli?


Edit [Moderator]: Link removed


URL: http://able2know.org/topic/270807-15#post-5932346

That answers my question.
0 Replies
 
Ionus
 
  2  
Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:15 am
@InfraBlue,
No, I dont want information over 100 years old, I would like to know about TODAY's Zionist movement, where it exists (if it does) and how many people are in it and what are its views . It seems to me the question is basic knowledge to your side of the argument .
Ionus
 
  2  
Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:19 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I know what Zionism is because I have been alive for most of its history in Israel.
So have the brain dead/comatose . I am not impressed with why you MUST know something . Tell us why, not how you are alive therefore you must know .

Quote:
How many of you paid propagandists are there on this site?
Arab oil money buys a lot more like you . I dont think they are getting value for money with you though .
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Dear Israel,
  3. » Page 15
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/04/2021 at 02:25:01