I don't know exactly what you want me to elaborate on, I think my feelings on the matter are pretty clear. I will summarize and then you can tell me what you want to know.
1) Israel is an occupying power and dominates the Palestinians militarily and economically. This gives them the ability, and the responsibility to move toward peace. They are choosing not to move toward peace.
2) Israel depends on the US militarily, politically and to a large extent economically. The US is also paying a price for its unbending support of Israel. This means that the US has a right to tell Israel to behave itself.
3) Israel has to make a choice on whether it is going to either pursue a fair two state solution, a one state solution where the Palestinians get an equal vote in a democracy, or whether it is going to complete ethnic cleansing.
4) The US should never support ethnic cleansing, it goes against our values.
5) Israel is committing acts that drive it away from peace, including the continued building of settlements in occupied territory. This is not only against international law, it is also against US interests. They are not being a good ally.
6) Israel has no excuse for the bad things it is doing. Israel blames all of its misdeeds on actions of the Palestinians. Yes, the Palestinians also do bad things... but Israel is militarily dominant, relies on US support and has the responsibility to stop doing bad things. I believe the US should also pressure the Palestinians to act responsibly, but one does not depend on the other.
7) Israel is being politically stupid. Up until now, Israel has received deep, unquestioning, bipartisan support. Now they are swinging to the right, and they are jumping in to bed with the Republican party. This means instead of receiving near 100% support from US policy makers, they will be receiving 50% (often hotly contested).
7) I don't understand how anyone who claims to be Christian and who has read the gospels can support an occupying force. Jesus lived under an occupation and was ultimately executed by an occupying force.
I hope that clarifies my opinion.