oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 05:21 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
maxdancona wrote:
Netanyahu is a dangerous fool who is ruining the chance for peace in Israel and making the world a more dangerous place for extremists of all stripes.

Oh come on. This is just plain silly.

The chances for peace have already been ruined, and it was the Palestinians and their European supporters who ruined them.

Actually I worded my response poorly.

The chances for peace are just fine. If the Palestinians start trouble, they can be bombed into jelly.

What has been ruined by the Palestinians and their evil supporters is the possibility of a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders.

When the Palestinian state is created now, it will be composed only of Areas A and B (and quite possibly be composed of Area A alone).
maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 06:34 am
@oralloy,
So what do you think should happen Oralloy.

With out a two state solution there are three solutions.

1) Democracy in a one party state. This would mean one person on vote for all of the people currently living here. Of course this means that the Jewish majority will be lost.

2) Ethnic Cleansing (which is kind of awkward for a Jewish state.)

3) Continued Occupation. But this is very costly and not sustainable in the long run. Eventually even the US will get tired of supporting this.

What do you think they should choose Oralloy?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 06:36 am
@oralloy,
I posted before reading your latest post. I suppose mass killing (i.e. bombing a race of people into jelly) would fit loosely into "ethnic cleansing".

Is that the solution you support Oralloy?

(Personally, I support democracy.)

djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 08:22 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Most of us think of Canada as part of the US anyway.

well you folks do seem to have a problem with geography
djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 08:25 am
@oralloy,
still, since he's a politician, you can't argue with Netanyahu being a fool
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 08:38 am
@djjd62,
Geez, some people just cant take a compliment.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 08:43 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
With out a two state solution there are three solutions.

There is more than one two-state solution. For instance, everyone thinks of a two-state solution as dividing along 1967 borders, but what if Israel kept all of the West Bank, and the Palestinian state were composed of the Gaza Strip alone? That would still be a two-state solution.

The way things are currently going, due entirely to aggression from the Palestinians and their European supporters, the Palestinian state will be based only on what land the Palestinians already control (meaning Gaza plus a series of isolated pockets in the West Bank).

That is a lot more than Gaza alone, but a far cry from 1967 borders. Poetic justice I suppose. They should have taken 1967 borders when Israel was offering it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 08:44 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I posted before reading your latest post. I suppose mass killing (i.e. bombing a race of people into jelly) would fit loosely into "ethnic cleansing".

Not when that bombing is defensive in nature, and only done to quell aggression.

maxdancona wrote:
Is that the solution you support Oralloy?

That depends.

If I could dictate the outcome and all the world were forced to comply, I think that at this point, after all the Palestinian outrages in the face of Israel's kindness and generosity, ethnic cleansing would be best outcome.

Settle the Palestinians somewhere in Yemen maybe.

However, the world isn't likely to go along with that, so I think Israel should let things continue on their present course, which is a two state solution where the Palestinian state is composed of a series of isolated Bantustans.

This isn't the first time you've asked these questions, or that I've answered. There is an old thread floating around somewhere.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 09:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
If I could dictate the outcome and all the world were forced to comply, I think that at this point, after all the Palestinian outrages in the face of Israel's kindness and generosity, ethnic cleansing would be best outcome.

This response is both honest and ironic. I like that.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:45 am
@Lordyaswas,
You are correct.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:50 am
@maxdancona,
Hell I wouldent be surprised if a majority of U S citizens couldent find Canada on the map.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:53 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
if they were aware of that and knew who Putin was/is

Sure! He is the guy whose soul Bush found by looking into his eyes.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 01:02 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
2) Ethnic Cleansing (which is kind of awkward for a Jewish state.)

But they still do it awkward or not. And when it is pointed out they start screaming Holocaust and anti semite.
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 06:34 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
But they still do it awkward or not. And when it is pointed out they start screaming Holocaust and anti semite.

Now why the hell would they do that as all they had been is surrounded with people that for generations had stated that they wish to wiped them off the face of the earth.

Hell they even over reacted to a few thousands warheads being fired at random at their population centers to the point that they begin knocking out the launchers for those rockets.

Yes they seems to be an unreasonable people indeed not to be willing to just be wiped out for once and for all.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:19 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Now why the hell would they do that as all they had been is surrounded with people that for generations had stated that they wish to wiped them off the face of the earth.

Hell they even over reacted to a few thousands warheads being fired at random at their population centers to the point that they begin knocking out the launchers for those rockets.

Yes they seems to be an unreasonable people indeed not to be willing to just be wiped out for once and for all.

Yeah, why can't these people just let the Zionists go about undermining their governments and oppressing the Palestinians in peace and security to pursue their ethnocentric ends?
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 10:06 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
the Zionists go about undermining their governments

Yes indeed those Jews had been working to take over the world for untold generations and only having constant programs can barely keep them in check.

The US is wrong in trying to keep the next programs from happening it would seems.

See the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as "proof" of their plans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Nothing ever change as far as the anti-semitisms of the world are concern.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 10:55 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
the Zionists go about undermining their governments

Yes indeed those Jews had been working to take over the world for untold generations and only having constant programs can barely keep them in check.

I don't think that "those Jews had been working to take over the world for untold generations" but I do know that the Zionists through Mosad are active in undermining the government of Iran, for one. They also assisted the Shah in oppressing opposition to his dictatorship there.

You do make an ass of yourself with your knee jerk assumptions.
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 11:14 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You do make an ass of yourself with your knee jerk assumptions. Zionists through Mosad are active in undermining the government of Iran

Sure I did and you are just your run of the mill anti-semitism as given Iran government stated goal of wiping out the state of Israel along with it people the undermining of that government seems to be in the best interest of both the people of Israel and Iran.

It would be in everyone best interest not to have a regional superpower that placed a hit contract out on an author of a book that they did not like for example.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:14 pm
@BillRM,
Well, you got half of it correct: you are making an ass of yourself.

Your argument is a non-sequitur given the fact that pointing out the fact that the Zionists plot to undermine the Iranian government is not anti-semitism. Merely, it's the pointing out of a fact, whether you agree with or support it notwithstanding. It has nothing to do with anti-semitism.
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
Anyone who claimed that Israel does not have the same rights as any other people/nation on earth to defend themselves from neighbors who stated goal is to wiped then off the face of the earth is an anti-semitism of the first degree.