Darren Wilson Has Resigned

FBM

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

FBM wrote:
I'd rather be disparaged than beaten and shot. Wink

That's a sensible enough preference, but it doesn't mean that being unjustly disparaged is an enjoyable experience.

When someone goes to the point of saying that all cops are bad or guilty of such atrocities, I can't go there. But I don't see anything wrong with holding the bad ones accountable, as well as those that conspire to maintain and defend the status quo.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:25 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

oralloy wrote:

FBM wrote:

That's a sensible enough preference, but it doesn't mean that being unjustly disparaged is an enjoyable experience.

When someone goes to the point of saying that all cops are bad or guilty of such atrocities, I can't go there. But I don't see anything wrong with holding the bad ones accountable, as well as those that conspire to maintain and defend the status quo.

Exactly
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:18 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

FBM wrote:

oralloy wrote:

FBM wrote:

Exactly

That's all "lefties" have been saying all along. The right wingers have to make it an ideological fight, instead of considering the public good.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:55 am
Let's say for the sake of discussion that giujohn is actually a police officer, which I seriously doubt. I just think he's an asshole, but if he is a cop and say, beats the **** out of me then he's still an asshole, he's just an asshole that probably gets away with it. Because this guy is an asshole and that's irrefutable that doesn't mean I think all cops are assholes. quite the contrary.(Feel free to deduct points for the gratuitous use of the word asshole ) Mr. Green
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:17 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
(Feel free to deduct points for the gratuitous use of the word asshole )

The only points deducted from you are IQ points...we need to start calling you Mr. 72, as in room temperature.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:33 pm
@giujohn,
why sweetie police groupie, because I'm unimpressed with internet bad asses so I must be stupid?
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:39 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
No 72...you're like Forrest's mother used to say...stupid is as stupid does. There probably is no real reason why you're stupid...you just are.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:56 pm
@giujohn,
Let's say for the sake of conversation that I'm stupid. That means I was born that way and had no choice in the matter. You however are a **** talking asshole. That's a choice. It's understandable that someone would choose to be more intelligent than they are but I don't understand why someone would sit at their keyboard pretending to be a bad ass cop. Maybe I'm too stupid to understand it.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:00 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
but I don't understand why someone would sit at their keyboard pretending to be a bad ass cop. Maybe I'm too stupid to understand it.

You could always forgo employing your imagination of who is behind the avatars, concentrate on trading stories and arguing the merits of ideas.

I realize that this would take out a lot of fun for you, but it would help move threads along.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
the way you do? You lack the balls to spew your racist horseshit out in the open, preferring to communicate via PM. You're just another internet meat puppet. Besides, dealing with people like you two is like fishing with dynamite. Not real sporting perhaps, but fun to watch.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:10 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,

the way you do? You lack the balls to spew your racist horseshit out in the open, preferring to communicate via PM. You're just another internet meat puppet.

considering that every word I PM you was in a thread it is clear that you have problems with reality.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:32 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kcj/g6B/Kcjg6Broi.gif
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:05 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Maybe I'm too stupid to understand it.

Agreed. (the first step is always admitting you have a problem)
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
If you will do me the kindness of pointing out where you said "If this nigger or anyone else punches a cop, tries to disarm a cop, then I hope he is collected without harm and put in a prison for a long time. But if he ends up dead I am OK with that too. We cant save everyone, the stupid violent ones can go first." publicly I and I'm sure everyone else will appreciate it.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@giujohn,
My problem is people like you taking up oxygen. I thought nature singled you dinosaurs out for extinction.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:03 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
My problem is people like you taking up oxygen. I thought nature singled you dinosaurs out for extinction.

You certainly dont have to worry about extinction...even after a nuclear war there will still be cockroaches.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:22 pm
@giujohn,
and Keith Richards...
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:24 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
ok then...
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:41 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
If you will do me the kindness of pointing out where you said "If this nigger or anyone else punches a cop, tries to disarm a cop, then I hope he is collected without harm and put in a prison for a long time. But if he ends up dead I am OK with that too. We cant save everyone, the stupid violent ones can go first." publicly I and I'm sure everyone else will appreciate it.

I remember seeing it. Someone quoted one of your posts in a different thread than where you posted it, and he responded to that quote.

It was one of those annoyingly-formatted replies where, instead of separating quoted text into a proper quote, quote and reply were mixed directly together but made into different colors.

But what is the point of digging up an old post and linking it? Seems a bit like needlessly like stirring up trouble.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
stirring up trouble.

The weenie is stirring up trouble???? Oh pluhleeeeeze!!! Who would have guessed!
0 Replies