Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:20 am
@Olivier5,
Smile like how long?
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:21 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

'Others' asked for it. Don't you understand it by now?
One 'other' by being lazy and ignorant to his wife desires
and
'another' one by using her husband as a wallet and nothing else.
We are here trying to have some fun and keep everything quiet
just until it is decided what is right thing to do.

The end doesn't justify the means.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:21 am
@Travis20,
Don't take any of us too seriously, Travis. People here can come across as shrill or judgemental, although most mean good I suppose.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:24 am
@Germlat,
Passion is passion. But sex among humans, including for boys, is an acquired taste. It's a bit like the pandas. They don't reproduce well in captivity because nobody shows them how to do it. Their sexual behaviors in nature (involving gang sex) are inherently social. Ours are perhaps less so but it takes some getting used to it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:24 am
I see this as possibly a genuine question and see what was described as technically rape.
Whether this real or hypothetical person has underlying opinions that sex is a sin, or for when he is older or for marriage or just wants to take his time to get used to sex, or some other reason including that this may be a story effort as some kind of fun to construct relative to other scenarios described on a2k recently - it was a violation of agreed upon boundaries and the person resisted and yelled.

Re the woman being stronger, that is possible.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:25 am
@Eliusa,
As long as it takes.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:30 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Passion is passion. But sex among humans, including for boys, is an acquired taste. It's a bit like the pandas. They don't reproduce well in captivity because nobody shows them how to do it. Their sexual behaviors in nature (involving gang sex) are inherently social. Ours are perhaps less so but it takes some getting used to it.

Yes...many females report not reaching climax even after numerous encounters.. It doesn't make it necessarily less pleasurable.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:34 am
@Olivier5,
You are not helping...lol
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:34 am
To Travis

Don't worry about the posters who are saying this is impossible.

In fact, they are the ones trolling this thread, not you.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:48 am
@Germlat,
You've still given the misogynists everything they want, and shown very little understanding of men's feelings despite what you intended.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:52 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
Really?... I asked my husband and son and they disagree with your assertions.

I bet that was a fun conversation with your son. There's always the possibility that they'd rather have an easy life than disagree with you. Although I don't doubt your husband may experience difficulty maintaining an erection.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:56 am
@Travis20,
Ignore the naysayers, this is the internet, not everyone is sympathetic.

If you feel violated, leave her, and if feel up to it, take legal advice.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:00 am
@ehBeth,
Germlat has a very rigid way of thinking, last night I posted this light hearted comment and it shot right over her head.

http://able2know.org/topic/258919-1#post-5809847
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
It is so messed up to say about someone you don't know:
Although I don't doubt your husband may experience difficulty maintaining an erection.

How can someone said something so idiotic?
Do YOU, izzy maintaining an erection? Do you remember what it is? Really stupid of you to say that.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:12 am
@izzythepush,
You're coming across as gossipy...I'm here is you have something to say to me. BTW-- I was sincere in my question...I really didn't understand what you meant.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:16 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Germlat wrote:
Really?... I asked my husband and son and they disagree with your assertions.

I bet that was a fun conversation with your son. There's always the possibility that they'd rather have an easy life than disagree with you. Although I don't doubt your husband may experience difficulty maintaining an erection.

Nope...actually the sex is great. And my son is as opinionated as I am and has no problem engaging me. But--thanks for the personal attacks. Really brave.
chai2

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Germlat has a very rigid way of thinking, last night I posted this light hearted comment and it shot right over her head.

http://able2know.org/topic/258919-1#post-5809847

heh.
Off topic, that reminds me of the time I got paged (pre-cell phone days) because the aide Lenore, who was on their way to a job couldn't find the clients house. I was at a restaurant and excused myself to give directions.

When I came back to the table I was asked if there was a problem and I said "It was Lenore, she was lost, nothing more"

The person who asked me got it, the other person didn't, and started complaining how people couldn't follow directions.

Awkward.
Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:29 am
@Germlat,
Yes, it's well known. All I can say on this topic is: they tend to cuddle significantly more after the act, when they reach climax.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 11:35 am
@Olivier5,
Yes that's because we release certain chemicals after climax that impact bonding.