Was I assaulted?

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:25 am
@Eliusa,
yup - we can all post what we want

and we can all complain about it

I recognize that you and Germlat are a team. I'm cool with that.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Germlat wrote:

I'm saying that if you're yelling in fear/distress it's impossible to maintain an erection.

For someone who doesn't have a penis you sure are an expert on them. (Don't take that the wrong way.) If you follow the link I gave to rape in the Yugoslav conflicts you'll see that's not true.

Any man will tell you it's not true.

The worst thing is, you suspect this is a bait thread, but you've still given the misogynists everything they want. They can cut and paste your responses as evidence that feminism isn't about equality it's about using double standards when dealing with abused men.

Well done you.

Really?... I asked my husband and son and they disagree with your assertions.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:26 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I live in the real world, where 'pussies' derive their name from their mane. ;-)

How old is your world?
Below viewing threshold (view)
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:30 am
@ehBeth,
Team? I am glad you are realizing something for me because I had not realized we are a team. Are we a team, Germlat? Do we have to do something about it as a team? LOL

And note please, Beth is COOL with THAT.

Someone tell me if Beth is more specialier than everyone else and why should I give a rat's ass about Beth being COOL with anything I am doing???
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:35 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

yup - we can all post what we want

and we can all complain about it

I recognize that you and Germlat are a team. I'm cool with that.

I love the trying to ensnare through emotional manipulation....Glad I'm immune. This is the only time I've viewed you as irrational . Unlike Mrs. Eluisa I do believe it IS possible for a female to rape...I'm simply not buying this particular scenario....
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:49 am
@Germlat,
I DO believe it is possible for woman to rape a man.
However not when cuddling in a cabin and he let her stroke etc.
THAT was consensual except after he got his 'happy' moment he
had decided...I have no idea what. "I am not a virgin anymore" and
started to cry???
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:51 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I DO believe it is possible for woman to rape a man.
However not when cuddling in a cabin and he let her stroke etc.
THAT was consensual except after he got his 'happy' moment he
had decided...I have no idea what. "I am not a virgin anymore" and
started to cry???

I particularly enjoyed the part when he's getting an erection while yelling! Laughing it's physiologically impossible...people got really upset at me mentioning that.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:52 am
Something just crossed my mind.
Can anyone be assaulted and not to be sure about it?
I think if you are assaulted you know and no need to
ask 'Was I assaulted?'. How about that?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:53 am
@Germlat,
I'll go re-read it.

Well, he said
I'd be lying if I said it didn't physically feel good after a while...

So NO you had NOT been assaulted. You had been fkd!!! Congratulations
Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:02 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Quote:
I don't manage my erections, they manage me

Sexy beast...

I bet you find that sexy... Desire in a (actual or potential) partner is the sexiest thing.

What I meant when I said that, half jokingly, is that sexual desire can overdrive rational thought. If one night I am tired and don't feel like doing it, but my partner does and she does what is required for me to get an erection.... she usually wins me over pretty easily. So yeah, men have another brain down there. I think women too.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:06 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I'll go re-read it.

Well, he said
I'd be lying if I said it didn't physically feel good after a while...

So NO you had NOT been assaulted. You had been fkd!!! Congratulations

Yep-- in the end he liked it right?! What a fake post.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:09 am
@Olivier5,
Smile))
You said 'sexual desire can overdrive rational thought'
I am completely overridden. Help. What to do and how to get ME back?

Just trust me I had no idea that women have brain down there as well as men do. I think at this time I have only one - down there...never happened in my life! Is there cure?
Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:11 am
@Germlat,
It is a new world, and changing, but with many old elements in it... And I'm fine with that. Not that I wouldn't vote for another sexual revolution, mind you.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:12 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Smile))
You said 'sexual desire can overdrive rational thought'
I am completely overridden. Help. What to do and how to get ME back?

Just trust me I had no idea that women have brain down there as well as men do. I think at this time I have only one - down there...never happened in my life! Is there cure?

It's ok that you have an engine down there...it's not ok to deceive others to keep it purring.
Travis20

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:13 am
@Germlat,
I know there's a huge argument going on here about general things, but I just want everyone to know that I'm not lying. Do you know how hard it is to get this off your chest with no one to talk to? I only put it on here because I wanted to here what people had to say, and I appreciate both sides of it, but I do want to interject that this actually happened to me. It really hurt my feelings to be called a fake, but I mean, I see how it would look that way.
Olivier5

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:15 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
I think at this time I have only one - down there...never happened in my life! Is there cure?

I recommend prolonged sexual overdose. Your up-brain will wake up eventually, when the other one sleeps.
Travis20

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:17 am
@Germlat,
And omg if I have to graphicly explain my erection...I told you guys she "grabbed" me before she got ontop. So I already had it. Usually we just stop after 2nd base and sleep, so I wasn't really expecting it to go further. I'll literally accept anything you want to call me, wimp, idiot, whatever. But please don't call me a liar :'(
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:18 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

It is a new world, and changing, but with many old elements in it... And I'm fine with that. Not that I wouldn't vote for another sexual revolution, mind you.

Passion is passion with or without certain elements...it's more about chemistry...
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:18 am
@Germlat,
'Others' asked for it. Don't you understand it by now?
One 'other' by being lazy and ignorant to his wife desires
and
'another' one by using her husband as a wallet and nothing else.
We are here trying to have some fun and keep everything quiet
just until it is decided what is right thing to do.