izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:19 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
There's so many other things we could call you, so very many. If you were a cartoon character you'd be this guy.
http://www.roystonrobertson.co.uk/crapalan.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:24 pm
@engineer,
Can't argue with that.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 05:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Why waste time calling me names when you can address the argument I put up?

Who else does this: Que, Frank, Red, Para...

Politicians play your game all day - nothing gets done. Be a bigger man and address the discussion instead of the person for once in your life.

What? You can't address it because you have no argument of your own?

Is that why you want to call me names like people who have nothing else to contribute edit people's pictures as if they somehow trivialized their victim?

Quote:
There's no such thing as gender equality. Go ahead, call me a sexist. Your knee-jerk words have no weight. In fact, it gives me more power over you because I base my reasoning on evidence, not emotion. My actions towards males & females may not be equal - maybe that's because it takes honesty to approach them differently. They are consisted of entirely different biological frame works - when I go to war, I can talk about it with the guys, but when it comes to women, it's not the same thing - why? It's because of the biological frame work - men and women pick up and interact with everything differently.

I treat men and women differently as I treat different cultures differently. I'm not going to treat a woman like I treat a man - I am not going to treat china like I treat america.

There is a reason why we are different, have different ideas, different interests and different identities.

It's not because I'm a sexist - it's because leading the feminist way makes you a fear-mongering narcissist. Every single time someone argues a feminist, the auto-claim you are a sexist comes up because feminists are insane and ******* politically ingrained into people's brains. Every time the media is on the people's side, is when you need to split or the atoms inside you will do it for you, which creates only madness.When we were giving women rights back in the 19th century the term "feminism" NEVER EXISTED - yet women were given rights to vote. Their votes are not equal - their biological frame work is also not equal - we're all equal only in the sense that we were all born at point zero - after that we're all branching off in this biological tapestry.

Not even stupidity can be equal...
izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 06:09 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You're delusional, you spout a load of nonsense which is why there's no point even reading your posts, apart from maybe the first sentence, let alone addressing any of your issues.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 07:29 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
I think the issue is more that you are trying to define feminism in the way that anti-feminists want you to define it. If a black man commits a crime, some people will tell you that it is because all black people are prone to crime, but reasonable people know that is not true. That doesn't stop racists from painting it that way in order to further their agendas. If a "feminist" makes a misandrist comment, that doesn't mean that comment is representative of feminism. Sure, Rush will tell it does just the same as he will tell you that a woman speaking up for contraception is a slut, but that doesn't make it so. Women have been telling their daughters to look out for boys for centuries, but for some reason you now consider that as part of the feminist movement. It is not. There has been a concerted effort to paint feminism as "man hating" or as a movement where women are seeking superiority over men. Women who advocate for equal rights are alternately ridiculed or reviled, subjected to Internet hate campaigns and death threats, called lesbians and whores... and this campaign is working very well. Women are afraid to say they are feminists because this smear campaign has been so effective. That you are here, an avowed anti-feminist, telling us what feminism is shows just how effective that campaign has been. You are defining feminism the way Glenn Beck wants you to and then railing against it.

This is a classic straw man argument. I have said clearly what my position on feminism is, and why I have chosen to reject it. My reasoning has nothing to do with misandry or Glen Beck or Women advocating for equal rights.

I have made it very clear that I am strongly in favor of equal rights and women who advocate for them. I don't care at all what Glen Beck wants me to say.

Quote:
Why am I a feminist? Because I have a daughter who is ridiculously smart, insanely athletic and who has big dreams even at her young age. All the time, people tell me "you shouldn't let her ride her bike to her piano lesson" even though it is five blocks away in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood with sidewalks or "You shouldn't let her dress like that" even though she is wearing comfortable and appropriate clothes. I'm going to treat my daughter like I treat my sons so that she will hopefully grow up to maximize her potential and to hell with anyone who tells me that she doesn't deserve the opportunities that every boy assumes as his birthright.

I agree with this completely. The point is that you don't need to accept feminism to want your daughter to have equal opportunities.

The ideas of equality and fairness and safety and respect what is important. If feminism isn't an ideology, then why is someone who believes in equality and fairness and respect attacked for rejecting the term? There is a reason that people insist on feminism instead of "equality and respect". It is because they aren't the same thing.

My daughter is also ridiculously smart... and she is independent. She already understands fairness and respect and she knows that she is equal to any boy because she was raised that way.

And part of independence is being able to think for herself. She already knows how to make up her own mind. She will be asked to follow all sorts of -isms, from nationalism and patriotism to feminism and Buddhism and capitalism. My wish is for her to think critically, to question each belief system and to what is meaningful to her from each set of ideas.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 07:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Engineer, let me ask you specifically about the term "rape culture".

Do you think this is a useful term to describe our culture?

Is is possible to be a feminist without accepting that America is a rape culture?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 08:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're delusional, you spout a load of nonsense
which is why there's no point even reading your posts,
apart from maybe the first sentence, let alone addressing any of your issues.
That was my rationale, Izzy,
in putting him on Ignore a few weeks or a few months ago.

David
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:06 pm
Women Judges
Rom 2:1-13
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness-- indignation and wrath,
9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
Matt 23:23-24
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Rom 2:19-24
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)
1 Cor 11:31-32
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.
Luke 6:36-39
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
39 And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
1 Tim 5:5-6
5 Now she who is really a widow, and left alone, trusts in God and continues in supplications and prayers night and day.
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
Rev 18:7
7 "In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.'
(NKJ)
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:39 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Engineer, let me ask you specifically about the term "rape culture".

Do you think this is a useful term to describe our culture?

I do. Look at the directives pop culture's "thought leaders" give boys on how to behave. Dating is all about "scoring" and "getting some". Men measure each other against other by how well they are able to score. Women are described as "playing defense".

I don't usually listen to the most recent hip-hop or pop, but one song I find entertaining is Flo Rida's "Good Feeling". It's got an awesome intro and is just one wild explosion of sound in the beginning.

The lyrics, for the most part, seem to be random things an emotional person would say when he's feeling "on top of the world", so to speak.

But I'm not crazy about these lines:

Quote:
The mountain top, walk on water
I got power, feel so royal
One second, I'ma strike oil
Diamond, platinum, no more for you
Got adrenaline, never giving in
Giving up's not an option, gotta get it in

I'm not really sure if "get it in" means what I think it does, but it sounds like he's talking about pressuring a girl to have sex with him. Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't think this is a bad guy or anything, or that he would rape anyone, but I do think if the girl told him "no" he would take that more as the opening of "negotiations" than as a final answer. And some sexually desperate listeners, hearing this directive, would, if nothing else, apply more pressure on the other party in "negotiations" than the other party's mother and father might feel comfortable with.

If he really is talking about sex, as opposed to smashmouth football on the goal line, why isn't "giving up" an option?
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:57 pm
EMOTIONS2 (passions) UNCLEAN SPIRITS
Gal 5:1
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Rom 7:8-25
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.
14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 I thank God-- through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
Gal 5:16-24
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Rom 1:25-26
25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
1 Cor 1:2-3
2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Gal 5:14-16
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
Col 3:5-7
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
1 Tim 6:7-9
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.
(NKJ)

xxx Many people think their emotions are helping them. And all they are doing is deceiving them. Then they build up to a big chastizement.

I Jn 4:6-12
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:43-45
43 "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.
44 "Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.
45 "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."
(NKJ)

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:00 pm
@Squeakybro,
SqueakyBro is evil.

Following a God that murdered his own 2,000,000 something creations,

but gets mad at Satan for giving people the opportunity to be honest with their desires.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
God doesn't kill people that is satans job.
SATAN MADE IN THE IMAGE OF THE WRATH OF GOD

2 Sam 24:1 O.T.
1 Again the anger of the LORD was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
1 Chr 21:1
1 Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.
1 Chr 21:8
8 So David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing; but now, I pray, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly."
Isa 54:16
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.
Isa 16:4
4 Let My outcasts dwell with you, O Moab; be a shelter to them from the face of the spoiler. For the extortioner is at an end, devastation ceases, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
Mal 3:11
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts;
2 Sam 24:16
16 And when the angel stretched out His hand over Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the destruction, and said to the angel who was destroying the people, "It is enough; now restrain your hand." And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
IKing 22:20-23
20 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
22 "The LORD said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
23 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
2 Chr 18:19-22
19 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab king of Israel to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
20 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.' The LORD said to him, 'In what way?'
21 "So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.'
22 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
(NKJ)
N.T.

Heb 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
Rom 4:14
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
1Thes 5:9-10
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rom 5:8-9
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. But satan has to get permission to exercise wrath. That was and is his job. But because of pride he becomes the devil to deceive us. Once we are deceived into sinning then he exercises his right as satan to punish us.
God doesnt kill anyone. But He allows satan to do his job. You won't find the word devil in the old testament. Jesus came to reveal all this to us.

Heb 2:14
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
(NKJ)

John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
(NKJ)

maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:05 pm
@Kolyo,
1. I don't accept Flo Rida as any kind of thought leader. But I respect your right to your own opinion on hip hop performers. In a free country you are going to hear all kinds of ideas expressed. The only way to stop artistic expression is to censor art. I am against censorship.

2. You didn't answer the second question. Can a person disagree about "rape culture" and still be a feminist.

3. I really would like to hear what engineer has to say about this.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 10:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
That's why Satan killed nobody, right?
Kolyo

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 11:37 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

1. I don't accept Flo Rida as any kind of thought leader.

Okay, I was misusing the term. He's not a "thought leader", but he does have a lot of influence on how young boys think, specifically about women.

Quote:

2. You didn't answer the second question. Can a person disagree about "rape culture" and still be a feminist.

I would say "yes", because feminism is about more than just the question of rape. Of course there are bound to be self-proclaimed radical feminists who would deny the title of "feminist" to anyone who disagrees with them on anything. But there are self-proclaimed "leftists" who would say I'm a not a true "leftist" because I don't believe everyone's income should be exactly equal, and I'm not going to let them stop me from calling myself left-wing any time some.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:03 am
A lot of the whiny boys around here are obsessed with the issue of rape, as though that were the only thing with which feminists are concerned. It's a pretty dull-witted stance to take. They seem to think that women are out to ruin their lives with false accusations of rape.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
His issues, and I don't doubt they are legion, should be addressed by a qualified professional. I can't be bothered.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:59 am
@Setanta,
You are way off base Setanta. "Rape Culture" has nothing to do with false accusations of rape.

"Rape Culture" refers to the mythology that certain behaviors in society, such as complimenting women or hip hop music or even beer ads cause rape. There is no scientific reason to believe this is true, and yet you hear the term over and over again.

The result is pressure for censorship of things that have nothing to do with rape. RAINN (the most prominent anti-rape organization in the US) notes that the politics of the "rape culture" myth actually hamper their efforts to address the problem of rape on campuses.

And yet the political use of this myth goes on.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:06 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I have said clearly what my position on feminism is, and why I have chosen to reject it. My reasoning has nothing to do with misandry or Glen Beck or Women advocating for equal rights.

You keep telling yourself that. The fact is you have accepted a narrative that is clearly not true, something must have twisted your thinking and made you so paranoid.
0 Replies