timur

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 11:27 am
@Squeakybro,
Can't you cease to post your crap?

Many of us abhor the bible-thumpers..
Setanta

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 11:28 am
We should all stop feeding the troll. Eventually, he'll get bored and go away.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 11:54 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I consider marriage a partnership. Working professionals tend to split the responsibility of household and child care. Only secure males can do this, insecure men NEED to think of their partner as a junior partner. But keep checking those mail order bride sites, I'm sure you will find a person you feel comfortable dominating.

In theory such is the purpose of marriage.

In practice, a leader must take control.

The best suitable person to be the leader is the husband and father.

And contrary to your point of view, in marriage there is not such a thing as "professionals working together", because you must be in need to get married several times with different spouses to acquire lots of knowledge and experience. It is a common joke of a marriage counselor who wrote a book teaching 6 easy steps how to rise children, and he ended having 6 children and no steps to follow.

This is not a "robotic" scenario when wives obey whatever the husband says, because even in religious doctrines, the wife must be like "Sarah" but this obedient woman must have an "Abraham" as a husband.

This is to say, if the husband fulfills his duties properly,. the wife must not present any objection and be secondary.

Having a drunk husband, lazy, etc. the wife must take some leadership at home to keep family in good shape.

And the same applies when the wife is the falling one.

At the end, the idea of having women at the same level of men is very comfortable. I myself have experienced girlfriends who paid the restaurant bill for me, they bought me gold chains, watches, expensive clothes, I can tell you that I have had a great time. One woman in my past offered me to pay my car monthly payments, and today I still punishing myself with the question of why I said "no thanks", I still regret that decision of mine.,

So, next time I have a date with a woman, I will ask if she is a feminist, and if she say "yes", then I will say at front, for her to pay half of everything, including tips. If I open the door of the car for her, then she will open the car door for me next, and so forth.

I can guarantee you that having all men treating women as "100% feminists" that movement will become extinct.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 02:40 pm
That reminds me, being a feminist gives me the insight to not partner up with drunks or paternalist spouses. And for those of you who believe feminists are anti-male, relax. A smart, secure woman is not seeking out the company of males with authority issues. Sadly, too many women don't believe they are worthwhile and will accept boorish behaviour.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 06:27 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 02:18 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Sadly, too many women don't believe they are worthwhile and will accept boorish behaviour.

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/8-18/2hGPxGLhgf-2.png
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 02:20 am
@panzade,
Quote:
Sadly, for most feminsts many/most women don't dont want what their would be minders want them to want.

FIXED
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 05:37 am
@hawkeye10,
WANTING
I Jn 2:15
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
James 1:4
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
James 1:2-3
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Phil 4:11
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
I Jn 2:16-17
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Matt 20:26-28
26 "Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant.
27 "And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave--
28 "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
Matt 20:25-27
25 But Jesus called them to Himself and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and those who are great exercise authority over them.
26 "Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant.
27 "And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave--
Luke 9:23
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Matt 6:31-34
31 "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
32 "For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Phil 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)
xxxxWanting comes from the flesh(feelings & Emotions)(unclean spirits). They are strong feelings that drive us, whether through science, or self. Contentment is all about waiting until the Lord provides for us.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 4:1-3
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2 You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:23-25
23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
(NKJ)
XXX Hope and want are alot alike. If you can see it on earth you want it. If you cant see it you hope for it. Want comes from the flesh(outer person), and hope comes from the inner man.

Rom 13:13
13 Let us walk becomingly, as in the day; not in revelling and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and jealousy.
(ASV)

1 Cor 4:7
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
(NKJ)

2 Cor 1:12-13
12 For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you.
13 For we are not writing any other things to you than what you read or understand. Now I trust you will understand, even to the end
(NKJ)
Old Testament
Ps 23:1

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 06:27 am
@Squeakybro,
As hateful as sons of bitches like you are, why would anyone want to be a christian?
timur

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 12:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
What do you expect to achieve with this truck load of bullshit?

Follow some of these verses and put your money where you mouth is.

You are pretending to be a christian and god inspired.

You are just a snake oil merchant and a devious paranoid.

Shut the **** up.

Stop spamming this forum.
Setanta

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 01:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Absolute horseshit, and completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread. You're a hateful christian spammer.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
WANTING
I Jn 2:15
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

WT?

I told someone I had a headache, that person told a friend of mine, I had a migraine, that person told someone else I was dying...

The Bible has been written, re-written and re-written and then some.

Do not love anything in this World? Bahaha. I'm sure that's it. We must walk around this World, not loving anything in it, or on it....
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 05:48 pm
@timur,
That is the difference between you and a real Christian. A Christian calls that a truck l0ad of verses.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@Setanta,
No its an absolute revelation of God.
Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:57 am
@Squeakybro,
Your alleged "god' is not the topic of the thread. Nothing can be revealed without evidence, and you don't even attempt to provide any evidence, you just assume it as a premise. Your babbling about scriptural passages is irrelevant.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 06:26 am
Secure, insecure... BS. People also get married because they need help to get through the day / the month / life. In my experience, a person whithout any insecurity is usually a jerk. Male or female. There are dominating males who live hapily with their mate who is quite happy in that relation, and the same is true for dominating women with their mate. The same pattern also plays out among gays and lesbians. There are more equalitarian couples too, but even them are not in a state of permanent equality, it's more that each partner alternate in the role of leader. Let's be realistic.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 09:09 am
@Setanta,
lol That is what is called an oxymoron. The evidence your looking for is the passages your rejecting.