izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 02:30 am
@Squeakybro,
Only your backwards view of Christianity as espoused by the ignorant. If Jesus were to come down to Earth now, you'd be the first to nail him back up on the cross.
Kolyo

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 02:34 am
@izzythepush,
Nah, he'd just quote completely random Bible verses at Him and accuse Him of being an oxymoron.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 04:44 am
@Kolyo,
Them random verses is the language of the Holy Spirit. And if you don't understand His language your still in the flesh.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 10:29 pm
@izzythepush,
It's been my experience that fathers raising daughters recognize their intelligence and potential and urge their daughters and sons to prepare to live the best life they can. My father was probably an early feminist, way before the movement, he and my mother played important roles while they were raising me and my brother. The goal was independence, self-sufficiently, and care for the families you create.
carloslebaron

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 11:47 pm
Pure babblings.

By experience, everybody agree that when a woman wants to be right (in anything like a discussion, better salary, reduced car price, etc.) she only has to wear the dress which makes her look her best... and surely she is right.

The rest is pure crap.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 02:30 am
@carloslebaron,
Crawl back under your stone, you Holocaust denying piece of crap.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 05:51 am
@glitterbag,
As long as you can fit this into your beliefs.

1 Cor 11:1-3
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 12:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, my Dad always told me to avoid the trolls. Just don't waste anytime on people of low character. It's good advice.
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 04:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Izzy, my Dad always told me to avoid the trolls. Just don't waste anytime on people of low character. It's good advice.

Yes, Izzy... take it izzy, will you?

I know that you might be gossiping against me with others, and my dad always told me that gossip is the revenge of cowards. It's another good advice.

ON THE TOPIC_________________________________

I love women, even the femme fatale, but feminists are a vicious Trojan virus in our social computer: hard to eradicate... Lol.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:39 pm
@carloslebaron,
You know damn well right I meant you and the bible freak. You and people like you are one of the reasons I'm a feminist. It's important for you to understand that adult women pay no attention to your brand of foolishness. Apparently you need to diminish others to feel better about yourself. That's a Putz move. I'm willing to treat you with respect, but if you insist on being a Putz, you make yourself a person who doesn't deserve respect. I don't waste energy, and I don't need your stamp of approval. That's the point the OP was making, she's a human being, fully functioning and doesn't need universal approval in order to make her way thru life.

What amuses me, is all the macho puffing being displayed and at the same time, denial that anyone is trying to bully her. That's the layman's definition of misogyny. It's likely these morons can only display this behaviour online, because the repercussion would be overwhelming to tell your mother, wife, sister, daughter, niece or boss you think they are not as worthy as men. But, have fun, the women actually don't care what you think of them.
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 10:42 pm
@glitterbag,
You are talking as if all women are feminists, but you are incorrect when you generalize it.

There are many women happy to be "secondary", to be "the right helper", the "right companion", the "passive person".

Because you have chosen to be feminist, and you want to be equal to man, that is your choice, not every woman's choice.

So, when you said "women actually don't care what you think of them", your statement is actually in error, while you should say, "feminist women actually don't care what you think of them, " and surely many men including me will agree with you.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 12:37 am
@carloslebaron,
I consider marriage a partnership. Working professionals tend to split the responsibility of household and child care. Only secure males can do this, insecure men NEED to think of their partner as a junior partner. But keep checking those mail order bride sites, I'm sure you will find a person you feel comfortable dominating.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 12:46 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
insecure men NEED to think of their partner as a junior partner
I dont know about this, as in my experience insecure men end up with women who control them. I do know that sometimes very secure men for what ever reason like the old ways where men work and are the final judge on how the house and family work and where women run the house and manage the kids. I also know very secure men who like to be around women who want to obey them and so will submit to them, and sometimes these very same men have the ability to go out and find women who consent to be married to them under those conditions. Sometimes these men tie up and beat their women for failure to follow instructions, and the women thank them for the discipline.

Sorry. I did not design humans. If you have a problem with this take it up with God.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 12:50 am
@hawkeye10,
Really? I don't know that many misogynists, I'll take your word for it. Very sad, they miss out on so many aspects of a true partnership.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 12:52 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Really? I don't know that many misogynists, I'll take your word for it. Very sad, they miss out on so many aspects of a true partnership.
Nicely ignoring that 1/2 the people in this situation are female, and that this is what they want to do. What skin is this off your nose? Let people be, they dont tell you what to do so why are you being such a bitch about things they do that have nothing to do with you?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 12:55 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Nicely ignoring that 1/2 the people in this situation are female, and that this is what they want to do.

Nicely moving along without a clue. Brother please.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:33 am
@glitterbag,
A secure person wouldn't feel the need to use racist language, let alone start a thread complaining about not being able to.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 07:20 am
@Squeakybro,
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 11:19 am
@izzythepush,

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)