Question to married men who have anothe woman

Eliusa

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:17 am
@Germlat,
No, 5 years it was pure friendship on my part. It would still have been because like I said I thought he can have a young anyone. I didn't see any chance so I was happily having a friend I liked to talk to. Nothing had happened even in my head that is beyond friendship.
Germlat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:23 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

No, 5 years it was pure friendship on my part. It would still have been because like I said I thought he can have a young anyone. I didn't see any chance so I was happily having a friend I liked to talk to. Nothing had happened even in my head that is beyond friendship.
. As have said before, I sympathize with this (I could never do this). Somewhere along the line, you decided you couldn't make the hard choices...so the bad stuff elaborated and it went on for at least 5 years. At some point a person must make a decision...you want to make sure it pays off right? In real life, we have no such assurances. Whether in marriage or a fling...
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:40 pm
@Eliusa,
Oh, that's normal when someone has an ego that can feed third world countries.

Would it help if I shrunk my text down?
Germlat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:43 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Oh, that's normal when someone has an ego that can feed third world countries.

Would it help if I shrunk my text down?

You just insulted third world countries! Wha the hell?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:51 pm
@Germlat,
Tell me how I insulted third world countries when I was alluding to a third world country issue while also implying the density of someone's ego in a witty assessment of words and allusions.
Germlat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:54 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Tell me how I insulted third world countries when I was alluding to a third world country issue while also implying the density of someone's ego in a witty assessment of words and allusions.
you tell me
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:55 pm
@Germlat,
I cannot speak of which does not apply.
Germlat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:58 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

I cannot speak of which does not apply.

I'm sure this applies to you and your lawyer.....in real life it doesn't mean anything . Sorry...?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:59 pm
@Germlat,
I do not have any affiliation with liewars, Germ.

I am here because I am not, not here.
Germlat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 07:08 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

I do not have any affiliation with liewars, Germ.

I am here because I am not, not here.

I have no idea what the hell...
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:32 am
@Germlat,
How can you insult third world countries?
Aren't they fucked up anyway?
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:02 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

How can you insult third world countries?
Aren't they fucked up anyway?

I was messing with one posting from the looney bin. Nothing he says makes any sense to me.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:57 am
And to answer the question, yes, you can insult someone or something that's fucked up anyway.

That's the reason Elisua, you get so insulted here.

Oh SNAP!
Eliusa

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:39 am
@chai2,
You people can't even insult so person get it
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:01 am
@Eliusa,
Maybe you didn't get it...I actually thought it was pretty good!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:16 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Do you read a lot of Oscar Wilde?
Eliusa

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:55 pm
@Germlat,
I think we had our differences squared some time ago. I would be heck of a surprised if you thought as I do.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:37 pm
@Eliusa,
I'm getting the impression now, that this is to do with "age".

You made a comment that you two were friends only for 5 years because you thought he would go for someone younger, yet he at some point started giving you attention and so, you didn't feel so old anymore, more like a teenage girl again.

This is normal. That being, the desire to feel young, the feeling you get of being like a teenager or young woman again, the attention.

BUT, 50 is not old Eliusa. I was married. I walked. My fiancé and I have been together for 5 years this December, finally about to file the Divorce, complicated story. So I was 47 when I met my fiancé not old.

What you don't know is whether he was only a friend, not interested, you pressed a button of some sort that made him think you were interested and bam, this flirting and emotional affair began. What you "think", I think is that in another 5 years you will be 55 and by then, you think you will be too old, he won't want you but your husband has stayed with you all these years so you are "safe" on the age thing, by staying and just seeing, in-case this guy dumps you.

You don't want to be alone.

You're fear is age.

That's why you won't leave.

If I am right, then isn't that using someone? The just in case?

Yet, if I am right you are so wrong. Age is beautiful, embrace it, you've learnt a lot and can still be girly. And, I obviously made sense in something I wrote before because all of a sudden you worried a little, that maybe, your Husband is putting on a false front but actually deep inside, knows he is not being loved at the moment.

I do get the bit about him not taking pills. And, where you are in your prime sexually. And, even though you have made suggestive threats it hasn't worked either.

I get that he probably thinks you'll get over it, he doesn't want sex. Your time together over the years, you won't leave him.

Leave. Tell him that you will go back if he gets help. That intimacy goes hand in hand with bonding, love. That you want the relationship to work but he's holding back and your hands are getting tied.

Sometimes drastic measures can turn into good results.

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Eliusa wrote:

I don't know if she does, but she sure does tipple a bit before posting.
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:11 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Eliusa wrote:

I don't know if she does, but she sure does tipple a bit before posting.

She hasn't had sex in five YEARS ...I know I would be guzzling at that point, if that were the case....No wait....I'd be hateful as hell...ok, wait....that explains everything .