Question to married men who have anothe woman

ehBeth

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:46 pm
@melissabenedict,
I don't think there's any one reason ... but ... sometimes I think Set's answer to why one of the dogs does something applies here ... because they can.

I don't think there are always deep, complicated reasons for people being in multiple relationships of varying types at the same time. It can be as simple as they want to and they can.
0 Replies

melissabenedict

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 07:05 pm
@maxdancona,
A man still makes love to his wife frequently after 20 years of marriage, has date night, holds hands, walks in the park together, communicates, madly in love with his wife, welcome home hugs and kisses. He has in his relationship adventure, passion, excitement, exuberance, sharing, and love. Why still cheat on his wife?
melissabenedict

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 07:12 pm
@izzythepush,
I post the same question to you, as I did to maxdancona,
A man still makes love to his wife frequently, after 20 years of marriage, has date night, holds hands, walks in the park together, communicates, madly in love with his wife, welcome home hugs and kisses. He has everything he needs. Why still cheat on his wife?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:13 am
@melissabenedict,
How would I bloody know. I never slept with anyone else when my wife was still alive.

I find it a lot easier to understand what motivates someone to have an extra marital affair than shoot his daughter and grandchildren. That's what happened in Florida yesterday. You're an American, you explain that to me.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:17 am
@izzythepush,
I want to go easy on you knowing what you went through. But to a fool, I would be doing you well; to a warrior, I would be disrespecting you.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:28 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Give it your best shot. I don't give a monkeys what a pathetic, attention seeking, **** for brains says.

Why don't you start another crybaby thread about how the mods are mean to you?

You're not someone anyone takes seriously.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:32 am
@izzythepush,
Your response is like me telling someone they can be strong. Then they break down and tell me how they are not strong. That's what you did. I complimented you. Then you attacked me. I can compliment someone. And still strike someone's nerve.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:54 am
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080426093828/uncyclopedia/images/0/0d/Terryf.jpg
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:57 am
@izzythepush,
You can tell a lot about a man's intelligence by which wars he fights for and against.

Considering I fight for every good cause for good reason, there's no way for you to assume the worse of me for the sake of reassuring yourself forcefully.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 03:19 am
http://www.rudegift.co.uk/images/large/mugs_rudegift_world/worlds-biggest-fuckwit_LRG.jpg
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 03:26 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
So true...opposites attract. I believe everyone has individual dispositional attitudes but, nobody owes anyone praise or silence. I like the famous Elbert Hubbard quote: "Criticism is something you can avoid easily--by saying nothing, by doing nothing, and by being nothing."

Well a wise person can sit back. A person who wants to establish someone, can sit back. Being nothing? That part I can't agree with, we are all something as we should be but I "get" the quote Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 03:29 am
@melissabenedict,
Quote:
A man still makes love to his wife frequently after 20 years of marriage, has date night, holds hands, walks in the park together, communicates, madly in love with his wife, welcome home hugs and kisses. He has in his relationship adventure, passion, excitement, exuberance, sharing, and love. Why still cheat on his wife?

I get the question, you've had women answer you and you are seeking a man's thought. Do you think your man has this with his wife? Is this what is hurting you that thought?

Ego........................ Mid life crisis.............He's lying to you.................because he could.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 04:59 am
@melissabenedict,
melissa,
these people without a sin and they don't want to get into details of original post's question, they want to tell you one thing that they are hollier then you (and me) and WHY men cheat doesn't matter, it matters that they are honest and innocent in every aspect of this life. But thanks for bringing original question to light again. But see, no one care. So we should move on...

And to your question:) I will keep saying he does not love his wife. He is just telling that to protect himself from being viewed as a possible target for more.
I think...
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 05:27 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
they want to tell you one thing that they are hollier then you

Like this guy.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zsWDWuxKRtQ/U_X-1pbGISI/AAAAAAAACV0/-ynPqxuXmNU/s1600/green%2Bman.gif
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 06:55 am
@izzythepush,
I am very much sure that people who shoot their relatives are mentally ill and it went un-noticed for ages, or there is substance abuse which is also leads to a brain damage. It is a very complicated issue which is a lot of work for those with education in related fields.
Marital affair are more trivial and normally not criminal issue (hopefully).
This is why we are looking for an actual man who will come here and tell us: listen, ladies...and will give us some info.
Instead we are having 13 pages of useless crap from people who are already 'been there and done that' in my other thread.
They are claiming that they are 'not interested' however I am like a honey to a bees. They just can't stay away from me. I know I have this effect on people. Go ahead with your 'narcissistic' comment.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 06:58 am
@Eliusa,
Can't stay away from you? My question was addressed to Melissa. You're shagging a married man, why don't you ask him? Afraid he'll give you a load of pony, or even the elbow?
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 07:29 am
@izzythepush,
Mine doesn't have a good life with his wife so I don't have to ask him.
I know what I want to know.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 07:31 am
@Eliusa,
That's right, best not to ask too many questions.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
I do ask questions...we had 5 years to discuss everything. So...
0 Replies

melissabenedict

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 10:17 am
@izzythepush,
I wish I knew the answer. If I knew why people intentionally seek out to hurt another person, I wouldn't be on this thread searching for answers I will never find.
This does not diminish the pain of the families and friends affected by a daughter and grandchildren being murdered. I'm not here to discuss 'why does a person kill other people', but I felt the need to respond, as a caring person.