Guy has a girlfriend but is romantic with me.

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:35 pm
I work with this guy, and recently i had started to have a thing for him, he has a girlfriend but never talks brings her up with me, we texted for a couple weeks and we flirted non stop, I actually started to like him.. we hungout and he tickled me non stop, and got really close to my face, and i couldnt stop thinking about it. the text time we hung out we kissed for a good while. The third, he pinned me down in his car and started grinding me, the fourth, I was closing at work, and he came in, sat down beside, me and took me on his lap and we made out in a chair without my shirt on until he had to go. The fourth, we went to a parking lot and again he pinned me down and tried to go in my pants, Im not really into hands or faces down there, so i casually pulled his hand away and we continued, but when he drove me back to my car I kissed him and he pulled away from me, like he really wanted me to go. He is so confusing its almost like he wants me but doesnt. I know he has a girlfriend and I know im in the wrong but I cant help it, my body and mind yern to be around him, and he seems to enjoy himself to an extent, even if he doesnt like me I just want to be around him. The next time we hangout I dont think I can have so much control, I want him, but Im afraid hes going to hit and quit it, you know? But oddly I dont mind.... What should I do, Im really confused

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:54 pm
@xmistery,
He's not romantic with you - he is being sexually aggressive with you. He is trying to **** you.

Are you good with being his **** buddy? If so, go for it.

He has a girlfriend to be romantic with. That person is not you.

If you want a boyfriend, cut this guy off and get your own boyfriend.

If it's about *******, be clear with him and you that that's all it is about.
xmistery

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:04 pm
@ehBeth,
You know that really stung, but i needed to hear that. I not okay with being a **** buddy and im not that kind of girl, ever. and I know thats all he wants, because he doesnt look at me at work, and doesnt text back hardly ever. But when he does, it just makes me so happy, and he is an awesome person to just hangout with, and he seems to enjoy my company, but I suppose its just an act, as you said to just **** me. Im just being blunt when I say men suck. and I will surly talk to him, because Im not going through it anymore.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:14 pm
@xmistery,
There is a world of nice guys out there who don't have girlfriends already.

Find one of the nice guys.

You have to be realistic about this guy - romantic would be going to dinner/theatre/concerts/movies with you - romantic isn't grinding on you and trying to get his hands inside your pants.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:15 pm
@xmistery,
you also have to consider that you must be confusing to him

you know he has a girlfriend but you kiss him and make out with him

what's he supposed to think?

he thinks you want to **** <shrug>
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:16 pm
@xmistery,
Quote:
... so i casually pulled his hand away and we continued, but when he drove me back to my car I kissed him and he pulled away from me,....

Here is your answer! He couldn't have sex with you and he pulled away.
So once you have sex with him, he'll pull away too and then you are in a worse position than you're in now. You work together and you see him every day which means it would be very painful for you - not for him!

You should be the one pulling away, pulling away for good! He is not interested in you, but if you offer him sex, he'll take it. He's not even a good boyfriend, because he's not to be trusted. You'll find someone better, just give it time.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:17 pm
@xmistery,
xmistery wrote:
he has a girlfriend

we flirted non stop

we kissed for a good while.

we made out in a chair without my shirt on until he had to go.

we continued

I kissed him

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:31 pm
Another of the very good reasons the 10 foot pole was invented.
0 Replies