Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

RABEL222

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:26 pm
@firefly,
Wait for all the facts. And explain how he was shot in the front if he was running away?
parados

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:37 pm
@RABEL222,
Explain how he got 35 feet from the police car.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:39 pm
@farmerman,

I SAID: The training for use of deadly force says you keep shooting until the threat ceases.

YOU SAID: Mo rules for cops say otherwise.

You see I was referring to training and you mistakenly were referring to the statue governing the empoyment of deadly force.

Once again apples and oranges.

Cops are taught tactics when using deadly force and one of them is to shoot until the threat ceases...anything else is just STUPID.
I trust you now you have taken the care to understand the context of my statement instead of hurrying to counter it with an incorrect response.
So endth the lesson.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:40 pm
@giujohn,
So you are saying the police training violates state law? Interesting.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:48 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you are saying the police training violates state law? Interesting

When are going to stop yammering about laws? No one obeys them anymore. That is your presidents example.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:50 pm
@firefly,
Nassau County?????
LOL

Its the richest county in the U.S.
The median income is 97,000
The average house sells for 1/2 a Million

FYI, I live in N.Y.
giujohn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 09:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you are saying the police training violates state law? Interesting.

Holy crap...Let me check to see if my computer is typing english but comming out russian....NOPE.

When the hell did I EVER say that?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 09:13 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
When the hell did I EVER say that?

You don't need to. Part of what Parados does is telling you what you have said to avoid the real problem.
giujohn

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 09:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Got it ...Thanks
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 05:32 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Nassau County?????
LOL

Its the richest county in the U.S.
The median income is 97,000
The average house sells for 1/2 a Million

FYI, I live in N.Y.

No, it isn't the richest county in the US, John.

http://www.wtop.com/41/3594972/Americas-wealthiest-counties-Six-of-top-10-richest-counties-in-DC-area
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:45 am
Quote:
White House Sends Three Representatives to Funeral of Thug Michael Brown

Quote:
The White House has been selective in sending representatives to funerals — recall that only a low-level delegation was sent to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s service last year. More recently, President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden skipped the funeral of Major General Harold Greene, the 2-star general killed in Afghanistan on Aug. 5.

No racial division in this administration. And no disrespect for the military or allies.
http://moonbattery.com/?p=49555
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 11:52 am
Quote:
Blacks Must Confront Reality

Quote:
In 1950, female-headed households were 18 percent of the black population. Today it's close to 70 percent. One study of 19th-century slave families found that in up to three-fourths of the families, all the children lived with the biological mother and father. In 1925 New York City, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. Herbert Gutman, author of "The Black Family in Slavery and Freedom, 1750-1925," reports, "Five in six children under the age of six lived with both parents." Also, both during slavery and as late as 1920, a teenage girl raising a child without a man present was rare among blacks.

http://www.creators.com/conservative/walter-williams/blacks-must-confront-reality.html
firefly

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 12:05 pm
@coldjoint,
How is any of that related to whether Wilson was legally justified in shooting and killing Brown?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 12:22 pm
@firefly,

Quote:
How is any of that related to whether Wilson was legally justified in shooting and killing Brown?

How are the looting and race baiting helping decide anything?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 02:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well I guess it depends on which list you use...it's not on your list at all but I found one that has it in the top 10 for households over $200,000...so I guess its one of the richests counties.
farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 02:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Isnt Nassau Co, the one where Long Island City is located? Lotsa old brownfield industrial sites nd some crappy homes there.
I know in Cal in the Stockton area, 3/4 million gets you (maybe) 1500 sq feet of ranch home.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 02:42 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Well I guess it depends on which list you use...it's not on your list at all but I found one that has it in the top 10 for households over $200,000...so I guess its one of the richests counties.

Okay...and I'm not looking to quibble. But you said it was the richest in the nation...and it isn't.

I'd like a link to the one that has it at the top, if you have it available.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 02:48 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Isnt Nassau Co, the one where Long Island City is located? Lotsa old brownfield industrial sites nd some crappy homes there.
I know in Cal in the Stockton area, 3/4 million gets you (maybe) 1500 sq feet of ranch home.

I do not know Nassau County that well...or the locale. But I had just looked up the information for another reason...and I knew John's comment did not line up with what I had found.

Three of the richest counties in the country are in New Jersey...including the one for which I work, Somerset County.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 03:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Three of the richest counties in the country are in New Jersey...including the one for which I work, Somerset County.

Send Rex a check, he needs the money, anything left you can send to me or Citizens United.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 04:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nassau County is the Western part of Long Island, and Suffolk County is the Eastern portion of Long Island.

[farmerman, Long Island City is part of New York City, it's a section of the borough of Queens]

And the median income of a Nassau County police officer--$150, 000 a year--exceeds the median income for residents in the wealthiest counties in the country.

It is definitely possible to get rich as a police officer, certainly in Nassau County.

I want to see police well compensated, but the sums on this list are truly mind-boggling.

Nassau County police officers' salaries

This chart lists salaries for all Nassau County police officers who made more than $150,000 in 2010, whether they were active or they retired last year. The total earnings column exceeds the sum of all the compensation categories because not all compensation is listed here; bonuses, for example, are not listed. Employees with a "Y" in the "County retirement" column took an early-retirement incentive; those with an "R" did not. (Source: Nassau County Comptroller's Office)
http://longisland.newsday.com/templates/simpleDB/?pid=173