Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Doesn't really sound like there was any love ever lost between cops and the people of this place and that the kid was a sort of a final straw.

I say again however, that the one variable which correlates most perfectly with every sort of urban pathology in America is degree of demoKKKrat infestation, i.e. it is precisely in those places in which old style demoKKKrat machine politics prevail most strongly, that you find all the grief.

That tells me that if I were a Negro or colored person or something like that living in a place like Ferguson Mo. and had any sort of an inkling to try to improve my circumstances, one of the first ideas which would come to mind would be to outlaw and ban the demoKKKrat party.

http://unhyphenatedamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/lbj-niggers.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:19 pm
@farmerman,
What facts? Until the end of last week we were told Brown was an innocent kid who didn't get into trouble. Now we know he robbed a store owner and assaulted him 15/20 minutes prior to his encounter with the cop.

2 in the head? No evidence of gun power burns which would support your BS story of an execution. As I have noted several times, the longer this story goes on the more facts we get. Passing judgement at this point, is well pointless.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Your bias is showing. He shot him for jay-walking? You sure about that? Like I said the longer this goes on the more of the story is coming out. It doesn't appear he was shot for jay-walking, it looks like he was shot for trying to grab the cops gun and then charging back at him after he tried to flee.

Once again there are conflicting stories and you seem to be stuck with the 1st telling of events.

Your comment of being shot for jay-walking is bias enough as it is. No true facts, but you are sticking to a story told by the same guy who was with Brown when he assaulted a store owner and stole from him about 15/20 minutes prior to the shooting. Once again what was the mental frame of mind of Brown as he had just committed a crime. We don't know. So save the "shot 6 times for jay-walking" until we have the full answers.

THE KID WAS SHOT SIX TIMES, BALDIMO.

That is excessive almost certainly.

And your comment that I wanted "to burn the cop at the stake" is MUCH further over the line than my comment about shooting for jaywalking.

But you are correct...we should save all speculation until we have the full answers.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:04 pm
@Baldimo,
The mental frame of mind of Brown has nothing to do with anything. Cops can't read minds. They can only respond to what the person does. Attempting to use Brown's frame of mind is simply you trying to justify some made up actions that we don't know happened or not.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:07 pm
In all cases where there's some doubt about what happened, cops should ALWAYS be given the benefit of the doubt, and their word taken over that of criminal blacks..Smile
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:25 pm
@parados,
Browns frame of mind matters a lot. You are correct that cops don't know the persons frame of mind but when you start looking at the facts the current story is falling apart. Brown isn't the innocent person the media has made him out to be. 15 minutes before the shooting he had just robbed a store. His frame of mind when approached by a cop is huge. I'm sure he thought he was caught for the crime he just committed. That would effect his actions towards the police officer. I'm sure he didn't want to go to jail for some stupid cigars, so fighting with the cop makes sense.

Your bias shows if you don't think Brown, having just robbed a store, had nothing to do with his frame of mind.

Is it ok to say the cop was a racist because he shot this guy? You are guessing as to the cops state of mind...

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:47 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Browns frame of mind matters a lot. You are correct that cops don't know the persons frame of mind but when you start looking at the facts the current story is falling apart. Brown isn't the innocent person the media has made him out to be. 15 minutes before the shooting he had just robbed a store. His frame of mind when approached by a cop is huge. I'm sure he thought he was caught for the crime he just committed. That would effect his actions towards the police officer. I'm sure he didn't want to go to jail for some stupid cigars, so fighting with the cop makes sense.

Your bias shows if you don't think Brown, having just robbed a store, had nothing to do with his frame of mind.

Is it ok to say the cop was a racist because he shot this guy? You are guessing as to the cops state of mind...

SIX BULLETS, BALDIMO. SIX BULLETS!

Let us say he argued with the cop.

Let us even say he pushed the cop.

But to pump six bullets into him is excessive even if both those things occurred.

There will be an investigation...and the cop will have his say.

But right now...do you not think that six bullets into the guy...two into his head seems excessive?

RABEL222

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:48 pm
@farmerman,
I might point out that this KID was 6' 2" tall and over 200 lbs. Not that I am justifying the shooting but I wonder how I would have reacted if he rushed me and I am over 200 lbs. The lawyer tried to claim murder because he was shot in the top of his head but that might be explaned if he was charging and fell forward. And no one claims he dident attack the cop.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:51 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I might point out that this KID was 6' 2" tall and over 200 lbs. Not that I am justifying the shooting but I wonder how I would have reacted if he rushed me and I am over 200 lbs. The lawyer tried to claim murder because he was shot in the top of his head but that might be explaned if he was charging and fell forward. And no one claims he dident attack the cop.

The shot to the top of the head, Rabel...was the last of the total of shots. It was the death shot...and it came after another shot had gone through the young mans eye.

C'mon!

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No I don't, because we don't know the full story. Once the full story is known I will tell you if 6 bullets was too much. As it stands you are making a judgement without the facts.

If he charged the cop and was on drugs then he got lucky with 6 shots. If the kid was clean and the cop was a douchbag then 6 was way to many. As in 6 too many. We will have to wait and see.

As I have noted. The story is already changing from what we were told a week ago, so we never now what we are going to hear in the next few days.

Have you seen the footage with the people talking in the background? Sounds like someone saw what hapened and it is in agreement with what the police have said happened. We will have to wait and see.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 04:01 pm
@Baldimo,
So... let me see if I have this right. Because there weren't powder burns on Brown, the cop wasn't close enough to execute him but Brown was close enough to by fighting and trying to clearly get the gun. Something seems contradictory there in how close Brown was. Or did Brown have 10' long arms?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 04:03 pm
@Baldimo,
The state of mind of Brown has nothing to do with anything since as I said earlier the cop could NOT read Brown's mind. You can't argue that the state of mind caused Brown to fight the cop unless you can actually show he was fighting the cop. Having robbed a store is just as likely to cause a state of mind where Brown was trying to run away. It's your bias that is showing. You attempt to use a state of mind to show your preconceived conclusions when the state of mind could show the opposite.
parados

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 04:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I never said the cop was a racist. Do you have any other straw man arguments you want to introduce?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:54 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Qe all get crap from the news and its sad that we need constant verification of supposed facts.

The state of the media is indeed atrocious. Something really needs to be done to reform them somehow.

farmerman wrote:
AS Frank Said
"A cop shot the kid six times on a "halt" that the kid apparently refused

Every single thing that Frank Apisa ever says is without exception always an outright lie.

We do not yet know the facts of what happened.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I believe the cop will have to be charged as the facts do not support self defense.

We do not yet know what the facts are, therefore we do not yet know if the facts support a justified shooting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:57 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Your bias is showing. He shot him for jay-walking? You sure about that?

Every single thing that Frank Apisa ever says is without exception always an outright lie.
oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:58 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
The mental frame of mind of Brown has nothing to do with anything.

That's not entirely true. If it turns out that we have conflicting versions of what happened and no easy way to resolve them, "this guy's behavior just previous to the incident" could lend credence to one of the two conflicting versions.
Buttermilk

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:12 am
@gungasnake,
Unarmed robbery of a store (Strong Arm Robbery) is not something that would warrant death. What warrants a person's death is if they put an officer's life in immediate danger.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Baldimo wrote:
Your bias is showing. He shot him for jay-walking? You sure about that?

Oralloy IS a bright, thoughtful, reasonable poster...and almost everything he says adds substance to the issue being discussed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:52 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
Unarmed robbery of a store (Strong Arm Robbery) is not something that would warrant death. What warrants a person's death is if they put an officer's life in immediate danger.

True.

My great fear is that we will never have concrete evidence as to what happened in this case. It would be nice if it turned out that the entire event was on video from beginning to end, so that there would be no question as to what happened.
0 Replies