Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

parados

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 07:00 am
@oralloy,
The guy's behavior isn't his mental frame of mind. The guy's behavior is the actions he took. Baldimo's argument was the cop was acting on Brown's frame of mind which is utter nonsense.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 08:17 am
@parados,
I never said the cop was acting on Brown's frame of mind, I said Brown was working with his own frame of mind. HE KNEW he had just robbed a store and he knew that there was now a cop asking him to talk to him... You put it together. This wasn't 2 days after the robbery, it was less than 20 minutes later. You tell me what someone's state of mind is after committing a crime and then seeing a cop? It sure isn't a thought of innocence, it more than likely an "oh ****" moment. This had to have had a factor in the way HE dealt with the cop.

You are correct in that the cop didn't know what Brown had just done, but Brown knew. The cop was working with him as he saw him and that was someone walking down the middle of the street. From that point on the encounter is in question.
parados

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:02 am
@Baldimo,
Except you are using his frame of mind as evidence he would have attacked the cop. Most people RUN from the cops when they have committed a crime. It is more likely that Brown didn't attack the cop based on what you claim is his "state of mind."
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:14 am
@parados,
We will see won't we. At least you can admit that his frame of mind could have colored his reaction to the police wanting to speak to him. It is a much more likely scenario then him "being an innocent kid walking down the middle of the street."
We now know he wasn't just an innocent kid walking down the street. We know wasn't shot in the back as "witnesses" claim. What else are we going to find out over the coming days and weeks.
parados

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:29 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
We now know he wasn't just an innocent kid walking down the street. We know wasn't shot in the back as "witnesses" claim.

We don't know that at all. The wound on his arm is one that could be from being shot from behind or from being shot with his arms up.

What we do know is that your "frame of mind" argument is bull **** when you claim it shows Brown attacked the police officer.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:04 am
@parados,
Did you miss the medical examination done by the 3rd party that was hired by the Brown family? His report states that no bullets hit him from behind.

Did I say he attacked the officer? No I didn't. I said his frame of mind after committing a crime could lead to him attacking the officer. He was an innocent person walking down the street. He had just committed a crime and I have a hard time believing you are just going to ignore that. I have said numerous times that we won't know for a while what happened. I still haven't made up my mind on this, as the story changes and the initial media reports have started to fall apart. Only time will tell.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:13 am
@oralloy,
A lot of what I'm reading indicates that the kid attacked the cop.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:42 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Did you miss the medical examination done by the 3rd party that was hired by the Brown family? His report states that no bullets hit him from behind.

Did I say he attacked the officer? No I didn't. I said his frame of mind after committing a crime could lead to him attacking the officer. He was an innocent person walking down the street. He had just committed a crime and I have a hard time believing you are just going to ignore that. I have said numerous times that we won't know for a while what happened. I still haven't made up my mind on this, as the story changes and the initial media reports have started to fall apart. Only time will tell.

Earlier, in another thread, Edgar mentioned that “Attorney For Ferguson Market: NO ONE From His Store Called 911 To Report Cigar Theft”

http://able2know.org/topic/251902-11#post-5744002

You, Baldimo, queried:

Quote:
…and

http://able2know.org/topic/251902-11#post-5744218

Now you are saying, "He had just committed a crime..."

My question: Are you referring to the crime that had not been reported by the person who was supposedly robbed...or to some other crime?

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
What are you getting at Frank?

I have never claimed he was stopped due to the crime he had just committed. He knew he had committed a crime and within 10 minutes of said crime, a cop was asking to talk to him.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:20 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

What are you getting at Frank?

I have never claimed he was stopped due to the crime he had just committed. He knew he had committed a crime and within 10 minutes of said crime, a cop was asking to talk to him.

Once again...I am not sure of what "crime" you are referencing.

If you are referencing the supposed "robbery" that was not reported to the police by the person who supposedly was robbed...just say so.

If you are referencing something else...tell us what it is.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
You mean the video taped robbery? I already said he wasn't stopped due to the robbery. Did you miss that?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:37 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

You mean the video taped robbery?

Oh...I saw the tape I think you are talking about.

Was your copy captioned "This is a robbery taking place."

Mine had no caption. I cannot tell from what I viewed...if it was a robbery...or a misunderstanding of some kind.

So...am I to assume then that you ARE referencing the supposed robbery that was not reported to the police by the person who supposedly was robbed?

You can just say "yes" or "no" to that, Baldimo.

Quote:
I already said he wasn't stopped due to the robbery. Did you miss that?

No, I didn't miss it. But you are insisting it is not important whether or not he was stopped due to the (SUPPOSED) robbery which had not been reported to the police by the person who was supposedly robbed...

...and I agree.

You then went on to an argument that had as its foundation that Brown HAD COMMITTED A CRIME...and so his actions may have been influenced by that.

I am trying...unsuccessfully thus far...to determine WHAT CRIME you are referencing as gospel truth in that part of your argument.

Can you help clear that up?
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Word games by Frank. Enjoy playing your own game Frank. We all know what took place in the tape. You can clearly see him take something and when the owner tries to stop him, he is shoved around and then Brown leaves the store. Yes that video of a "supposed" robbery and I guess assault of the store clerk.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Word games by Frank. Enjoy playing your own game Frank. We all know what took place in the tape. You can clearly see him take something and when the owner tries to stop him, he is shoved around and then Brown leaves the store. Yes that video of a "supposed" robbery and I guess assault of the store clerk.

Right...it is a video of something happening...that you are characterizing as a robbery.

A robbery that the person who supposedly was robbed...did not report.

So...something other than a robbery might have been happening.

The store owner may have bought some drugs from Brown...and agreed on cigars as payment...and Brown may have taken more cigars than the owner thought reasonable...and when challenged...Brown pushed the guy.

Or Brown may have done some work for the guy...and agreed on cigars as payment...and Brown may have taken more cigars than the owner thought reasonable...and when challenged...Brown pushed the guy.

There may have been, as I said earlier...a misunderstanding about how many cigars were to be paid for the dope or for the work. (In the hypothetical.)

The tape, Baldimo, does not necessarily show a robbery taking place...and you really should follow the advice you gave earlier about keeping an open mind.

No word games being played here.

You just are not able to own up to the fact that you are making unwarranted judgments which cast Brown in as unfavorable a light as possible.

Me...I do not know what happened before...or what happened in the confrontation.

But I do know that six shots into that young man...including one through the eye...and one directly into his skull...

...DOES SEEM EXCESSIVE TO ME.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:20 pm
On behalf of all right-thinking A2K members and citizens, I'd like to post this video as a tribute to police officers everywhere; the stirring lyrics say it all-
"There was a job to be done, and so they sent for the badge and the gun of the Lawman"..Smile

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Talk about a lot of guess work to go out of your way to make it look like nothing happened. Don't pull something on this stretch of yours, you old guys don't heal so fast anymore.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:29 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Talk about a lot of guess work to go out of your way to make it look like nothing happened. Don't pull something on this stretch of yours, you old guys don't heal so fast anymore.

Didn't do anything of the sort, Baldimo.

What I did do was to take lots of wind out of your sails...and you are pouting about it now.

Good.

In any case, I do not know what happened...and I really do not want to speculate any more than necessary.

But my opinion is that six bullets into that young man seems excessive.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:33 pm
Guys, guys, chill!
A violent black thug is gunned down, so let's be HAPPY..Smile
Here's a jolly vid to lighten up this thread-

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Really you think so? A supposed robbery vs a disagreement about how many cigars he gets in exchange for a drug deal or even for work performed around the shop?

You sound like you are grasping at straws for something that looks pretty clear. Only deniers would think something other than a robbery took place. You are removing Browns actions from the whole equation. He assaults the clerk and less then 15 minutes later he is shot for "supposedly" attacking a cop. I guess you are stuck on the gentle giant narrative of the story.

He gets the breaks but the cop is a prick and excessive?