Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
And just exactly how was it determined when each shot was made and how does that eliminate my explanation as to how It might have happened. What do you think one who is under attack does? Fire off one shot than stop to see what effect it has. Once you fire off a shot you keep shooting until the opponent is down.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:49 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: But I do know that six shots into that young man...including one through the eye...and one directly into his skull...
...DOES SEEM EXCESSIVE TO ME.

Nah mate, it was bloody good shooting..Smile
As a --ahem-- champion PC wargamer I string with Rabel on this and can tell you that you don't just put one into somebody and sit twiddling your thumbs waiting for him to drop; you KEEP pumping slugs into him til he goes down..Smile
RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 12:51 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The state of mind of Brown has nothing to do with anything

True but Brown might have thought the cop was going after him because of the cigar incident and attacked him. Browns state of mind. As I said before Brown was 6'2" tall and well over 200 pounds and had attacked a store owner just previous to this incident. So even though his parents and friends claim he wasent violent his actions seem to prove different.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Really you think so? A supposed robbery vs a disagreement about how many cigars he gets in exchange for a drug deal or even for work performed around the shop?

What I am saying with that...IS THAT YOU CANNOT TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING in that video. It may be of a robbery...it may not.

Why don't you just man up and acknowledge that?

Quote:
You sound like you are grasping at straws for something that looks pretty clear.

It looks "pretty clear" to me that pumping six bullets into a kid for jaywalking is excessive. So it is a matter of perspective.

You seem to be the one grasping at straws right now. You mentioned a "crime" that Brown had committed.

I've asked you about that "crime"...and really, you still have not answered in a straight way...mostly because you are simply stating conjecture...as fact.

Funny you are doing that...since you have lectured people to keep an open mind.

Quote:
Only deniers would think something other than a robbery took place.

Only a close-minded person would insist that a robbery took place from that video. You have no idea of what was happening in that video...and the owner of the store did NOT report any robbery.

Quote:
You are removing Browns actions from the whole equation.

Not in any way. I am taking your advice to keep an open mind. (Too bad you are not!) If it is shown that Brown did rob that store...that certainly is something that should be taken into consideration. I can understand that someone stealing cigars deserves six bullets in him...even though John Dillinger, who was a bank robber, prison escapee, and police killer only got four in him.

Quote:
He assaults the clerk and less then 15 minutes later he is shot for "supposedly" attacking a cop. I guess you are stuck on the gentle giant narrative of the story.

No, I am not stuck on anything except that we do not know what was happening in that video...and there was no robbery reported.

Keep an open mind. More may come out. When it does, we will know.

Quote:
He gets the breaks but the cop is a prick and excessive?

Oh, he got a lot of breaks...most were in his skin...but one was in his eye and one it the top of his head.

As for the cop...I remind you that I come from a police family. Cops all over the place.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:57 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

And just exactly how was it determined when each shot was made and how does that eliminate my explanation as to how It might have happened. What do you think one who is under attack does? Fire off one shot than stop to see what effect it has. Once you fire off a shot you keep shooting until the opponent is down.

Really. Is that what YOU do?
parados

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:59 pm
@Baldimo,
No, I didn't miss it. His reports state no bullets hit him in the back. Depending on which news reports you read the report also says a wound on his right arm could have occurred when shot from behind or when he had his arms up.

Quote:
The report does show that Brown sustained a glancing wound to the right arm, which could have been from behind.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:01 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: It looks "pretty clear" to me that pumping six bullets into a kid for jaywalking is excessive.

Wassamatter with you mate? The black thug wasn't shot for jaywalking, he was shot for smashing the car door on the cop then diving on top of him in the car to try to grab his gun and then trying to make a getaway.
NO WAY can you assault a cop and expect to be allowed to walk away from it..Smile
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: It looks "pretty clear" to me that pumping six bullets into a kid for jaywalking is excessive.

Wassamatter with you mate? The black thug wasn't shot for jaywalking, he was shot for smashing the car door on the cop then diving on top of him in the car to try to grab his gun and then trying to make a getaway.
NO WAY can you assault a cop and expect to be allowed to walk away from it..Smile

Oh, heaven forbid. You should be shot to death in the street...according to people like you. And not just shot once or twice...but SIX times...almost execution style.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:18 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: Oh, heaven forbid. You should be shot to death in the street...according to people like you. And not just shot once or twice...but SIX times...almost execution style.

Good for the hero cop, he should've said after emptying his gun into the black-
"You've had your six"..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bondsix.jpg~original
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:28 pm
Multiple witnesses now confirming cop's version of the event:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-new-report-claims-michael-brown-ran-officer-full-speed/#du87YoJABXEYTC3q.99
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:31 pm
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/18/report-more-than-a-dozen-witnesses-have-corroborated-officer-darren-wilsons-version-of-ferguson-shooting/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
Terrific journalistic sources, Gunga.

Anyway...somebody better put a bullet hole in Brown's forehead...so this lady's story will seem real.

The second last bullet SEEMS to have gone through Brown's eye...the last into the top of his head.

How formidable a challenge to this cop do you think he was after being shot in the eye? Enough for a sixth bullet to be pumped into the top of his head?

No wonder blacks are fed up.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:48 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa asked: How formidable a challenge to this cop do you think he was after being shot in the eye? Enough for a sixth bullet to be pumped into the top of his head?

You gone soft mate? The big charging gorilla was so tanked up on drugs he needed a whole magazine to finish him..Smile
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Do you expect the MSM to report this? It doesn't fit their narrative to report it. They have already passed judgement on the cop and the whole affair.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Do you expect the MSM to report this?

If it has any substance, yes I do, Baldimo.

Quote:
It doesn't fit their narrative to report it.

Appears to me the main stream media reports both sides of these kinds of things. I am not as jaded as you on the MSM.

Quote:

They have already passed judgement on the cop and the whole affair.

Why are you so sure of that?

It seems to me...YOU have pretty much passed judgement on the "whole affair" yourself.

You were charging that Brown had committed a crime just before the encounter.

Brown MAY HAVE committed a crime just before the encounter...but don't you think your advice of much earlier in this thread applies to you?
Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The media hasn't really given me any reason not to be jaded. They do not report things fairly and prefer to run with a story instead of reporting. If it bleeds it leads, they are not interested in the truth.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
The second last bullet SEEMS to have gone through Brown's eye...
the last into the top of his head.

How formidable a challenge to this cop do you think he was after being shot in the eye?
Enough for a sixth bullet to be pumped into the top of his head?

Chances r that he was popping away a volley of rounds
with a fraction of a second in between them and that
the target did not drop b4 he ran out of ammunition, especially if he were only using 9mm.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:42 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

The media hasn't really given me any reason not to be jaded. They do not report things fairly and prefer to run with a story instead of reporting. If it bleeds it leads, they are not interested in the truth.

Actually, in the grand scheme of things, Baldimo, I am more with you on this than you think...probably with a difference in focus.

Let me touch on that focus:

I think that the real villain in America's problem with what you term "the MSM" is...

...CAPITALISM.

Yup. Newspapers and television networks and All News All the Time...operations...

...are much, much, much less interested in fair reporting...

...than they are in whether or not their papers sell and their viewership increases.

They are not as interested in "leading us" one way or another or "shaping" how we think about thing...as they are in INCREASING PROFITS...the holy grail of capitalism and free enterprise.

I hate that it is happening.

I wish it weren't happening.

But so long as the almighty buck is involved...

...the MSM will act in a way that maximizes profits rather than pay homage to any perceived duty to provide a service for America.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 04:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Terrific journalistic sources, Gunga.

Don't you ever get tired of being an idiot?? haven't you ever considered that you might be happier if you got sane somehow or other??
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 04:57 pm
You'd think todays blacks would be grateful to whites for rescuing their ancestors from the jungles by giving them totally free passage on ships to the great Christian country of America, and providing them with good steady jobs on the plantations, with free housing, food, medical care and english language lessons thrown in.
Huh, you try to be nice to people!
0 Replies