Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 07:53 pm
Psychiatrists can explain it better than me but I think suicide by hanging is a symptom of severe self-hatred, more so than by a simple gunshot or jumping etc.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 08:22 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
One guy committed suicide
by having a rattlesnake bite him
and then going to bed. That 's not advisable.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 08:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Psychiatrists can explain it better than me but I think suicide by hanging is a symptom of severe self-hatred, more so than by a simple gunshot or jumping etc.

That's gotta be true. Because blowing your head and brains across the wall or splattering your body with head going one way and guts and limbs another shows a kind of self-love and self-respect that asphyxiation just can't match.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:07 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Psychiatrists can explain it better than me but I think suicide by hanging
is a symptom of severe self-hatred, more so than by a simple gunshot or jumping etc.
blatham wrote:
That's gotta be true. Because blowing your head and brains across the wall or splattering your body with head going one way and guts and limbs another shows a kind of self-love and self-respect that asphyxiation just can't match.
Yes. It shows mercy.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 11:39 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Let's take this moment to remind ourselves that according to our minders, those who are sure that they are better than us, we are not supposed to be talking about how Robin Williams died. It is not good for us...we are told.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 11:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Sheriff's officials in the San Francisco Bay Area defended their decision to release details about how actor Robin Williams killed himself, saying state law requires they be disclosed to the public.

Marin County Sheriff's Lt. Keith Boyd said in an email Wednesday that the agency would have liked to withhold some of the information, but could not under the California Public Records Act.

"These kinds of cases, whether they garner national attention or not, are very difficult for everyone involved," Boyd said. "Frankly, it would have been our personal preference to withhold a lot of what we disclosed to the press [on Tuesday], but the California Public Records Act does not give us that kind of latitude."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/14/sheriff-officials-defend-decision-to-release-details-robin-williams-death/

we all know what is next...if the politicos are in session we will with in 48 hours see a bill a bill to change the law, the minders must be obeyed!

It would have been nice to see this public servant say " hum, excuse me, but the public has a right to know".

Ya, I am a hopeless dreamer...what can I say....
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 02:58 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Let's take this moment to remind ourselves that according to our minders, those who are sure that they are better than us, we are not supposed to be talking about how Robin Williams died. It is not good for us...we are told.
No. I hold government in contempt.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 03:28 am
Armchair psychologists. SMH
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 03:31 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:

Armchair psychologists. SMH
Why? A super talented guy who seemed to care about family decided to kill himself...aren't you interested in why?
revelette2

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 07:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Maybe he just wanted to keep it quiet. After all, his wife was in the next room.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:42 am
Oh! The Irony!!!
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:47 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Well, apparently I crossed a line, got a thumbs down.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette2

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
So, why did he have cut marks on his wrist and a knife found near by? You apparently didn't like him, no reason to spit on his grave.

I think he was just trying to find a quiet, non violent way to end his life because of his depression. Not sure why he didn't take a lot of pills, maybe he didn't have any or enough on this particular day. What ever the reason, he was well respected man who must of been suffering for years.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:55 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You really are a disgusting specimen.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:56 am
Quote:
Romeo said: Williams always seemed a bit of a queer chap..
Frank "Major Kong" Apisa said: Oh! The Irony!!!

There are lots of funny people around mate, for example in your Air Force days you were quite prepared to nuke russki cities full of fluffy kittens and puppy dogs! Don't worry though, at least they were commie kits and pups..Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:57 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
It would have been nice to see this public servant say " hum, excuse me, but the public has a right to know".

the public has no right to know everyone's private information

or would you like your restaurant information posted here since the public has a right to know?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 09:07 am
@revelette2,
let's see...I guess people aren't aware of the possibility that his anti-depression meds could have caused a horribly bad reaction? I have heard this can happen. Everyone wants to point the finger at the person and yet forget about the possible dangers behind bad pharmaceutical reactions.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 09:25 am
Face up to it guys and gals, Williams was a bit of a mess, he was a hyper junkie, boozer, and dressed in womens clothes in Doubtfire, and he was a member of the Episcopal Church which has lesbian and homo clergy..
0 Replies