izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 04:49 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you still obsessed by this?

Narcissism, Hawkeye claimed William's suicide had financial motives. Despite all the contrary evidence Hawkeye still refuses to accept he was wrong. He will dig up every snippet of news relating to William's finances and will sink to any depths in a desperate attempt to save face.

As far as Hawkeye is concerned, this, like every other thread, is all about him.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You're much more polite than me. Hawkeye sees nothing he's not the center of.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Hawkeye claimed William's suicide had financial motives. Despite all the contrary evidence

THere has been none. The paychecks had pretty much stopped, the ranch is not worth what he thought it was, and his wealth was illiquid and mostly did not belong to him, as he had put it in trust for the kids. The combination of the second divorce and the end of the pay checks did him in. The TV show was supposed to save the day but it was not good and did not make it to the second season. Being with out his gift was bad enough, but had he lived he was going to have to go through this in the worst financial period of his life. Money very likely was on his mind. He said it was.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:08 am
@hawkeye10,
Thanks for proving my point, clearly for all your false platitudes, Bf's revelations about her mother's dementia had no effect on you whatsoever.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Butrflynet started this particular thread. It's dear to her heart.

She set the cards on the table yet again a few posts back, love to you Butrflynet and Mum.

Give her some respect.

I take it you missed my posts addressing this. But I have always been clear that I dont think that thread starters own threads. And as much as I admire and enjoy her mom she is not Robin Williams.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:11 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy - just turn off the Hawkeye Show. I did and it was easier than I thought it would be. He's become a creature of us re-acting to him. No reactions: no Hawkeye show.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Bf's revelations about her mother's dementia had no effect on you whatsoever.

It did, though I wish it had been placed in a more relevant thread. You will recall that I dont buy the story the Robin killed himself either because he was depressed or because he was confused. I think he was deciding to not go through what was coming.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:16 am
@hawkeye10,
It was highly relevant here, you're just upset because it contradicted your idiotic theories.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It was highly relevant here, you're just upset because it contradicted your idiotic theories.

I like both mother and daughter so I cant be upset, but I do wish daughter would have placed the post in a more relevant thread. What's more I suspect she does too. All is good though so long is I dont get told that I need to shut up because of it.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:22 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you're just upset because it contradicted your idiotic theories.

Does he have any other kind of theories???????
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:23 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I think it's a miracle he has any theories at all, idiotic or otherwise.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
Actually I'd be surprised if he could spell 'theory', much less define it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 09:37 am
@hawkeye10,
On thing that I notice in the QG piece is that Robin says that solitude is something that he treasured. A lot of people who have talked about his last couple of months say that he was withdrawn and they go on assume that this was a sign of mental or emotional issues. But was it? Maybe he was doing what he wanted to do, evaluating his life as he spent time with himself and he then decided to check out.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 02:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
In late July, he had an accident in the bathroom, which he called a "miscalculation."

Schneider says she found her 63-year-old husband in a daze after he bloodied his head on the door.

After being treated for his minor injury, the couple met with his psychiatrist who said it was time for Williams to enter an inpatient treatment facility to have a neurocognitive evaluation.

"This is when a pivotal moment happened," Schneider recalls, according to People. It wasn't clear whether moving into an inpatient facility would become a permanent situation for Williams.

"We need to decide, you need to decide where you want to go and we're all going to figure this out," Schneider says the psychiatrist told them.

Schneider says she remembers seeing an immediate shift in her husband's mood after the meeting with the psychiatrist. Williams, who was still upset about the accident in the bathroom earlier in the day, became melancholy.

Advertisement

"We were scared. We were all really scared," Schneider says. "We didn't know what we were fighting."

Williams' family didn't know until after an autopsy following his death that he suffered from Dementia with Lewy Bodies, a particularly baffling form of dementia that causes disorientation and hallucinations. The brain abnormalities associated with this condition may also be present in Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease, according to the Alzheimer's Association website.

Schneider says it's likely the inpatient evaluation would have given him the diagnosis of Lewy Body Dementia.

"But what I know now is that if Robin was lucky he would have made it three years," Schneider says. "And he might have never left a facility. It was very bad."

http://www.mercurynews.com/celebrities/ci_29071255/robin-williams-was-weeks-from-moving-into-treatment

Diagnosis oct13
filmed Night at the Museum Feb 14
was at rehab at least till July 1 14
He was seen on the street in front fron of his house the weekend before he killed himself, seemed depressed while talking to a neighbor but coherent.

Quote:
Williams had just completed final sound work on the film when he died in August.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/08/10/remembering-robin-williams-one-year-later/31297565/

A very interesting piece done by a medical expert is on CNN

Ford Vox, M.D., is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician with additional subspecialty board certification in brain injury medicine. He joined Shepherd Center’s medical staff in 2012 as a staff physiatrist in the Brain Injury Program.

Dr. Vox treats inpatients in the Shepherd Center Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program. He comes to Shepherd Center from New England Rehabilitation Hospital in Woburn, Mass., where he served as medical director of the hospital’s brain injury rehabilitation program since 2011. He was also a clinical assistant professor at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston from 2011-12

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/opinions/vox-robin-william-lewy-body-dementia/index.html

I would say odd because he clearly wants the wife to be a champion for this condition but he seems to hold her claims at arms length. And he clearly disputes the idea that Robin should have been headed to a in patient setting to test his brain, much less the wifes claim that he might never leave. No mention is made of her claim that he had at best three years to live, which so far as I know comes from her imagination.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 02:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
Actually the director says that Robin filmed for 3 months, and the start date was Jan 29 14.

http://features.aol.com/video/why-robin-williams-final-scenes-night-museum-were-so-emotional

Quote:
Meanwhile, Dan Stevens, who also appears in the film, admitted that he felt 'weirdly emotional' watching the movie following Robin's death.
The former 'Downton Abbey' star appeared alongside the late actor - who hanged himself at his California home in August aged 63 - as Sir Lancelot in the comedy film and admitted he found it tough to hold back the tears while watching the finished product.

He told The Huffington Post UK: 'Personally, I feel I have no right to say it but it did hit me hard because it was one of the highlights of my life getting to meet him and work with him.
'It was weirdly emotional watching the film back. The ending of the film had this sadness about it, saying goodbye to beloved friends and moving on.
'I remember when they shot that farewell sequence between Ben [Stiller] and Robin, it was an emotional day because it was the end of nine years working together, so there was something in the air that day that was very sad, and obviously it's been multiplied infinitely by this year.'

Dan admitted Robin – who played a wax statue of former US President Theodore Roosevelt in the movie – was 'great fun' on the set of the motion picture and often used to whisper sneaky suggestions to the 32-year-old star about how he could try to play his character in certain scenes.
He added: "The generosity that he showed, and the support and encouragement for me, who hadn't done a lot of comedy before, just to be right there alongside you, championing any effort to be funny.
'He was a great fun of laughter in general, and hearing him whisper in some scenes, 'Why don't you try this?' was just a great privilege.
'So I did spend a good amount of the first half of this year with him, and it was going from that extraordinary high to an unbelievable low. It's wonderful seeing him up there on the screen, and it was a great send-off.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2881008/Ricky-Gervais-Ben-Stiller-pay-tribute-late-Night-Museum-star-Robin-Williams.html#ixzz3qqCvf84p

No mention of this incapacitated by lewy body dementia Robin Williams that the wife is talking about.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 03:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Likely Robins last recorded improv uploaded may 6 14....classic Robin Williams good stuff here:

Quote:
One of the best parts about being in this flick was how much everyone became a little family on set. So much so that Skyler got Ben and Robin in on his prom proposal for his then-girlfriend. "I wrote a short skit and approached Robin and Ben and asked both of them to be in it, and they both said 'yes' enthusiastically," he tells us. "All morning Robin kept coming up asking if he could say different things, and I was just like 'You're Robin Williams—please say whatever you want to say.'"

The video is still picking up views on YouTube, and when you watch it above, you'll see why. "When the camera started rolling, they just took off. I went over to my mom afterward and was like, 'That was the greatest three minutes of my life,'" Skyler continues. "My girlfriend said 'yes' and told me her dad was crying hysterically the entire time he was watching it." Can you blame him?

With the group becoming so close, it was especially hard when everyone lost someone they really cared about. "I feel so incredibly privileged to have worked with Robin for the time that we did. He was the kindest, most humble, funniest man you could have the pleasure of knowing," he says. "He would come up to you and just rapid-fire start with jokes, and you'd be crying you're laughing so hard. And then 20 minutes later he'd come back and be like, 'Hey man, thanks for that laugh.' He would come back and thank you for allowing him to make you laugh. Watching the way he treated people will carry on with me on a professional and social level for the rest of my career.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/skyler-gisondo-night-at-the-museum-ben-stiller-robin-williams

Again no mention of the Lewy Body Dementia ravished Robin Willaims
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 02:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I take it you missed my posts addressing this. But I have always been clear that I dont think that thread starters own threads. And as much as I admire and enjoy her mom she is not Robin Williams.

No, I saw it, but that as after I went to write my post to you, so I'm terribly sorry, I see that as an "oops, after thought" . I only care about those that speak from their heart immediately. And, I am sorry to state this but that's the fact.

Hawk, something you can get your teeth into you go for it, attacked or not.

Again, I think you need to respect the person who started this thread.

I am sure you can find some other guy who died, who's woman is trying to milk him and come up with a thread of your own and continue.

No, I am not stating that you can not write on this thread, I would not dare, you'd go triple on me if I did ...

Just a thought, spiritualism and all that apparently you also have within you.

And yeah I be me, get over it.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 02:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I am sure you can find some other guy who died,

There was only one Robin Williams. What part of that do you not get?

The answer is no.

Other topics can be discussed elsewhere. Those not interested in either talking about or learning about Robin Williams life and death can GO ELSEWHERE!

That is how this works.

As you know.

Your argument is rejected.

With vigour.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 02:53 am
@hawkeye10,
Temper, go to a temple. Or something.

You don't give a **** about Robin Williams, or what may have made him do what he did, or how people suffer from various things in life that they can not control or why people choose to die and do it or want it.

All you care about is YOU.

And this like all of your posts is about YOU.

It's about oh "was she in it for money?" I think so, she's said this, she's said that, once upon a time I enjoyed interacting with your thoughts, once , upon, a , time.

Now I even question your spirituality.

You jump around back and forth, without conviction, never admit being wrong and just use not even gut feeling or logic, rather this self hatred of women using men.

I iz not answering on this thread anymore and you know why.

Respect not just for the author but also for Robin Williams. He may have been cautious 3 years and if so he did his job in security there.

Don't ever, ever, question why someone does this when you have absolutely no idea what so ever what is in their mind or likeminded people.

Grasping at straws just hurts other people as you have no idea what compassion means.

None.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 03:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
All you care about is YOU.

Exactly. Glad the penny has finally dropped.