Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:10 pm
@Germlat,
you are almost funny in your anger.
You don't know me.
You have no idea about my husband.
And you are making your assumptions based on what I am saying
EXCEPT
HAVE YOU ever was loved by irresistible person you like and you had been ale to resist the feelings?
You have NO friggin IDEA how it feels!!!!!!!!
UNLESS you had resisted same - shut up!
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:18 pm
@Eliusa,
I know only what you've told us girl. Yes, I have irresistibly loved and I have also resisted temptation when things were bad. I've cheated on someone in the past ( not my husband)...what does this "baby talk" mean to you...maybe a weird pedophile thing...I dunno. I just fail to see why you're doing this...it doesn't add up.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:23 pm
@Germlat,
You have resisted when things were bad.
What about when they weren't bad? You must had enjoyed it? So why are you on my back so hard?
Weird baby talk means I want to throw up while it is going on. With my husband.
Why am I doing this? I am not doing anything yet.
And what doesn't add up? Fact that 50 y/old woman wants to have it going on?
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:28 pm
@Eliusa,
I get the wanted to be wanted sexually stuff..ok!! Nothing wrong with that. I'm more sexual now than ever! I get it ok?! But...what is this crap about baby talk? What does it mean to you?
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:39 pm
@Germlat,
It throws my sexual desire off. I am a grown up woman. I want my sex to be dignifying. Not like 'pussy my shmoocy' LOL
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:43 pm
@Eliusa,
Then, if he does that ...get up in the middle and say..."sorry but that kind of talk is a turn-off to me. "Don't let him finish!!! Make a point that you will not have sex if it continues. Tell him baby talk grosses me out! If he continues then it's not anything you can do about...then get a divorce and have a wild ride...
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:58 pm
@Germlat,
It is long passed. We do not have sex anymore. I said it 100 times. He can't get it up and not interested in talking to a doctor about it.
The feelings are dead for years. Sexual ones that is. We are having partnership and familyship:)
So when my feelings were awaken I felt crazy! I still am feeling crazy. And I started to take it to my husband and started to try to have HIM having sex with me so it would take age off and I can resist my flame. Still nothing. Even bj that he wanted whenever is not getting him fired up. He is watching his shows over my shoulder...LOL
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:00 pm
@Eliusa,
Why didn't you divorce?
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:09 pm
@Germlat,
I believed in a full family raising a child and still do.
She is 20 now and she is still happy kid who says 'you guys the best, none of my friends parents love each other so much'.
So I can give anything up for that! For my baby to be happy.
On the other hand I kind of got used to this no sex routine.
We were working so hard and there was really no time nor desire for me as well.
Like I said I had settled. I was only looking up once in a while asking 'is this it?' Is my womanhood ended and why? Can't I experience loving and feeling sexual ever again? And there it had happened. My flame once told me 'we need to talk'. And we are still talking. And I still can not imagine braking up families. Guilt will eat me up alive. Now you made me cry. Thanks Smile)
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:11 pm
@Eliusa,
BTW--I couldn't do without sex...at least not yet. Unless my husband had a stroke and really couldn't, I couldn't really put up either it. I'd be making sure to send him to a doc. 3 days max for me...every other day even better. Also--you're child is grown...ok?! Divorce is ok sometimes...doesn't mean you won't always love him. Didn't mean to make you cry. Sorry.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:40 pm
@Germlat,
See? 3 days? LOL How would you feel if you were me? LOL
We own the house, life is ok. I don't know. Only if didn't wake up below the waste! Smile))
You said if he had a stroke and couldn't have IT up - what would you do?
Divorce is not anything I can survive, I don't think so. Well. We will see?
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 01:46 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa......you can survive divorce. Thing is...from what I read, you're to afraid to let go. Sometimes it's best.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 08:32 am
@Germlat,
I don't want it. I forgot how to live alone. My life is pretty predictable. I know what day will bring. I am used to it and comfortable like that. I do not want divorce. What am I going to do when alone?
firefly

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:37 am
@Eliusa,
You seem determined to have that affair with your "flame", and it's more his hesitancy that's holding it back. I think that if he indicated he'd like to get a motel room somewhere, you'd rush there in the blink of an eye.

If you do move into a sexual relationship with flame-man, then tell your husband about it--don't "cheat" on him, let him know what you are doing as soon as you are unfaithful. Let your husband decide for himself whether he wants to remain married to you, given your infidelity. Knowing the truth about what you are doing, might make your husband take the sexual difficulties in your marriage seriously enough to seek medical or professional help for them, or he might feel having an open marriage is preferable to other alternatives, or he might decide the marriage is over. But, at least, he'd be able to make his own choices, based on knowledge of what you're doing.

By being involved in an affair that's kept secret from him, you would be doing something behind your husband's back, and that's the "cheating" aspect--the deception is to keep him from knowing the truth and being able to make his own decision about the marriage given what you are doing with another man.

Yes, you've said you've threatened your husband with the possibility you might have an affair, but that's not the same as actually having one. If your "passion" leads you into an actual affair, then have the decency to tell your husband about it, as soon as it starts, so he can make his own decision about your marriage.

Or don't you really want your husband to have any say in the matter of the marriage if you do wind up having an affair? Do you just want to deceive him, so you can continue to use him, like a comfortable old shoe, and avoid the possibility he might split and leave you alone? Would that be fair to a man who you feel confident loves you and you consider a friend--just being used, and kept in the dark, to keep your life "comfortable"?

If you really don't want to "cheat" then tell your husband if you do become sexually involved with another man--after 20 years of a basically good marriage, you owe him that honesty so he can know the truth about you and make decisions for himself. Don't cheat him out of knowing the truth.
Germlat

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 12:43 pm
@Eliusa,
It's not fair to anyone but you though. You say you're not having sex...my guess is both of you have lovers but still love each other. What about open marriage?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:50 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
What am I going to do when alone?

Grow up. That'd be a good thing to do.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 03:28 pm
@Eliusa,
I always think when someone repeatedly states something, it's for their own piece of mind, not necessarily the reality.

You both met in your late 20's from the sounds of it and I gather your Husband has a wonderful sense of humour, is a gentleman and a darn hard worker. Perhaps he's always been a bit shy around sex, perhaps the "baby" talk was/is his way to join in. He's obviously worked his butt off in partnership for 30 years you have a house together a child and a pizza place that you state is doing ok. I'd guess that he's trying to ensure you can both retire and enjoy life as to why he works so hard, so many hours off course this place is newish and he can't afford to have someone run it and walk away but he's doing it all for a reason.

I wonder. If you tell a shy boy who is a man, I'm going to have an affair, you speak babyish I don't like it, his ego would fall down to the ground. Sure, he may laugh about it but not deep inside where it counts.

After all you fell for this shy boy that talked babyish and you two are best friends.

I imagine that would affect his sex life anyway, how is he to broach it now?

"I'm not man enough" is the words you are putting into his mind.

I can also see that you will go ahead with this and after, blame him, it's his fault for talking babyish and not being able to rise to the occasion, but you don't realise that by not conversing as a woman yourself, by conversing as a child when speaking to him, that you are to blame for your own self and comments.

So then what, you don't want to be alone but he finds out and kicks you out your daughter sees that you had an affair on her Dad, her Mum and Dad she admires and has grown strength from and belief in relationships at 20, she no longer believes.

Just like that. Up in a puff of smoke. Gone, husband and daughter for lust.

I get at 50 your sexual drive is in over drive.

All affairs end and for the most part "badly", for that quick romp that makes you feel more like a woman than you are feeling, for how ever long it lasts.

Certainly not 20 years in most cases and even if it did, he's married too so every night you'll end up sleeping on your own, rare dinner dates, lonely and asking yourself what you did.

Why can't you work on it, your sexuality with your husband, take control, when he goes to speak cover his mouth with your hand and then kiss him. You'd be surprised what he also may be holding inside, if only he knew his wife could show him how to be with her. Words and laughter don't work, emotional blackmail and put downs don't work.. Taking control and being all woman which is what you want to be, confident and with love can work.

You're setting yourself up otherwise for a major fall.

You won't Divorce because of your daughter, she will dis-own you when she finds out. You won't Divorce because you don't want to be alone, you will be alone when he finds out.

Put your fantasy where it belongs, in your dreams and then re-create them into reality with your husband.
Germlat

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 06:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Good post F.S.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 10:02 am
@firefly,
Hotel room had been offered. I am not agreeing. He keeps trying and I am getting closer to agree to anything.
Yesterday to my pleads to talk to a doctor my husband told me that I can **** anybody a long as I stop talking to him about that.
He was kind of upset. I was upset as well.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 10:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
As well though your post is let me ask you. Is it really that necessary that anyone funds out? I know people who were cheating on people and no one ever found out.
And I know it for sure that my daughter will never be gone because of me cheating. Which ever child did? I don't know any child who abandoned their parent for cheating. Just curious if you do.