Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:38 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

It's the 4th last post. I hope you know that...

How many unsolicited pm's did you send me? I never send you EVEN ONE without a solicited reply. I was being kind. I will no longer comment on your situation. Best wishes....
Eliusa

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 12:03 pm
@Germlat,
Is it THE last post? LOL
And I think you had enjoyed responding to me. Pms AND here in forum.
So...thanks me for entertainment
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 02:09 pm
95% impotency is psychological....what is happening with these guys? What is making them feel so unimportant ?
Eliusa

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 08:33 am
@Germlat,
So now you are going to talk to me without mentioning my name?
LOL New Year Thang?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 02:01 pm
9 month of crazies and agony went by and something unexplainable happened.
I was so love sick last weekend - my anxieties went up the roof and I thought I am going to die. My chest felt ripped apart and I was almost telling myself 'whatever happens - happens' about me living or dying.
In the morning I woke up totally calm and quiet.
It felt like something died in me. I didn't feel this agony and love anymore.
I am still thinking of him 24/7 but it is not what it used to be.
I saw him today and I am still loving him but not in that way.
WTF???
0 Replies

timur

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 02:33 pm
One lady asked me if I could get her something for a voodoo curse on her husband.

I supplied her with a full kit of jinx-breaking tricks.

She looks a lot more serene now..
Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 08:30 am
@timur,
Thanks for that wonderful useless waste of your time. And mine.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 08:27 am
@Eliusa,
This thread is a year old. And I am coming back here with an update.
Just to tell you people how wrong you are about most of things you were showing your 'smartasseness' about things you have no idea about.

So me and my love were going downhill with our lives. It was getting messier and messier and he wasn't feeling safe and I found out we are compatible everywhere except sexually...so we had stopped communicating except for business.
Seeing him for business was a torture and he was giving me 'eyes' and stuff and we both knew this mess is just that...a mess!

So to scratch the itch I went on adult site where people hooking up by area close to your location and start chatting with men. Exchanging pictures and having sex talks...to keep my mind out of my mess.
Got to tell you I have a new respect for men now.
99% of the guys on this site are in sexless marriages and suffering by staying in marriage for tons of different reasons. I had met one awesome fella who said he had never cheated on his wife of 18 years. And he didn't feel proud or any good to cheat but he has a very strong desire for sex and she has none. No affection and no feelings. We sat and talked for an hour about how to help the situation. He is not turned his profile down so I hope they resolved the issue.
So it is all different book for women...what are you doing to your husbands?
And question what to do when people have different sex drives?
I am looking for the answer...

So yesterday my husband went out and told me he saw all of my communications with these men. And I wasn't hiding from him, I was sitting rith here by his side sexting with men and he had never asked what am I doing...so I kept up fun for myself. Then I would go and play with myself and achieved full body orgasm I had never experienced in my life!
I had no idea there are men out there who would love to please a woman for her not for himself...though he is pleased as well. And that you can get an oral for longer than 5 min!!! I had learned SO MUCH! And I didn't want to end up dead without ONE good sexual experience and orgasm from MAN!
I was planning on meeting someone and DO IT! All the way!

Well, yesterday my husband sat in front of me and told me he knows and he is willing to work it out and try to satisfy me as a woman. He cried and I felt like I do love him but...**** I wish I wanted him. He begged me not to cheat on him and not to leave him.
I said I am willing to try.
We had mediocre sex and he had tried too hard and it was...sad!
However I was trying to be cheerful and supportive.

Is everyone happy now? Yes. My husband.
Me and my love one are miserable protecting our marriages and children and our spouses living in mirage having no idea that person next to them is dead inside. How fair is that?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 04:38 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
This thread is a year old. And I am coming back here with an update.
Just to tell you people how wrong you are about most of things you were showing your 'smartasseness' about things you have no idea about.

Quote:
Is everyone happy now? Yes. My husband.
Me and my love one are miserable protecting our marriages and children and our spouses living in mirage having no idea that person next to them is dead inside. How fair is that?

We weren't wrong. You are still searching, still cheating and still un-happy sexually and still with your husband and still half lying as you didn't tell him about the other guy and yet, he begged you not to cheat. But you didn't have the guts to say you already have and everything was great except the sex. Off course everything is great at home too except the sex. And, then the sexting is just words really, you have no idea whether you will get what they are stating they can give and off course, the violin, " we have a sexless marriage" "oh so do we"...

You continue to play with fire you are searching and searching and searching again in all the wrong ways, an affair, cheating with sexting, anything that is "ok" to you, that still allows you to remain in your marriage. You have no feelings sexually at all for your husband and couldn't get any sexual gratification from the affair and can get sexual gratification by yourself.

So that's your answer, quit with all the cheating and learn about yourself if you can't then carry that on with your husband which I don't think you can, once again, leave him.

Sorry Eliusa. You are still very much trying to find yourself and then blame the men that can't satisfy you, yet two people who work together at anything in life, do achieve. I don't believe that you want that, you want some miracle guy that does everything you desire who belongs to someone else. Even the guys you are sexting have someone else in their lives. I'm getting the impression you are trying to play it safe so that you can continue with your marriage but try to get what you are after sexually.

I don't think you have any intentions to ever leave and find what you are looking for. I still see a greed.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 07:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
She is also naive as hell and not too bright.
99 % of men on that sex site were in a sexless marriage? Hardly, but they have to give some sort of excuse if they want Eliusa for a sex talk. They jerk off and she thinks she's done them a favor.

Oh Eliusa - we have a saying in German "dumb ones **** good" and in your case, it's true!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 02:21 am
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
we have a saying in German "dumb ones **** good" and in your case, it's true!

Spat wine out.
Still laughing.

That's a saying in German... Well I may just pinch it sometime......Smile
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 02:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What is wrong with searching? And I said all is ok now...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 03:36 pm
@Eliusa,
At who's expense?

All is not ok, your Husband has asked you not to cheat, he does not know that you already have, nor does your Affair person's wife. And these people on the Internet "are married" as well, more than likely in any event..... A whole lot of happy marriages huh.
0 Replies