Germlat

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:06 am
@Eliusa,
He's not a child....accept that. Get an exit plan and stop cleaning and cooking.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:13 am
@Eliusa,
Have you explained the changes in the family to your daughter? how is she doing with it?

Have you told your crush that you will be continuing to live with, and take care of, your husband? how is he doing with his plan to leave his family?

____

good luck with at least making a start. hopefully you will be able to detach from your husband soon and get on with your own life.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:40 am
Someone here advised me on having sex and see if it is lust or love.
So I can tell you it is love apparently because I broke up with him and
seeing his face next day I am like - I am going back, I love him too much
to cause him pain like that for nothing. I was just like 'I am exhausted from this'...so I said not to call me anymore. Isn't working. Still hurts.

So after we had been intimate I had decided I do not need sex with him to feel what I am feeling. When he is calling me after work telling me about his day - I am happy! And he is feeling that I care. However having huge family and friends he is just simply afraid what is going to happen if he decided to cut the ties. I have only 3 people to answer to. So my position is so easy. His is awful. I don't know if I could had done it if I was him.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:42 am
@ehBeth,
I told my daughter that she is always going to have 2 parents, but in which form it is none of your business to decide, it is mine. So she will have to accept my decision. And I know she will. We are to close.
Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 01:05 pm
@Eliusa,
People got bored of your middle-aged whoredom and left. Nobody wants to envision an idiot who never grew up.
NSFW (view)
Germlat

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 02:48 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

You haven't left. This is 10th page and if I had added all your responses to me in other threads over the same subject - it would be 100 pages.
I am seriously thinking you need some meds, Germlat. You are basically a stalker. But you don't know and wouldn't admit it.
And I don't want to grow up, I want to be young so I can be 'fuckable' as long as I can be...

Just curious--have you participated on threads on other topics? --NO. And--every thread you participate in you make it about your particular situation. I participate on other topics. You're by far the most immature human being(a decade older than myself). I have ever encountered...;-)
Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 09:02 am
@Germlat,
And however you had mastered to fall in love with me!
What a mess!
I would pay you if you told me WHY can't you stop following me.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 09:32 am
@Eliusa,
[quote="Eliusa"
And I don't want to grow up, I want to be young so I can be 'fuckable' as long as I can be...
[/quote]
News flash: Being immature doesn't make you stay young. Sad state of affairs is when you have to BORROW/share a man to get a little something.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:33 am
@Germlat,
Borrowing something good is worth it.
Better then not having it at all.
Specially when feelings are involved.

I have been so mature I had almost aged to a 100!

And how come you never answering my questions about your time with your husband. Not spent, wasted here.
Germlat

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 10:44 am
@Eliusa,
So in other words your love life is better than nothing.... I work and spend time with my family and also get to have some alone time. Sometimes I post while cooking...or when I can't sleep.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 11:22 am
@Germlat,
My love life is so mindblowing that if I had not had it - I would have to make it up! I can have an orgasm speaking on the phone with him...about business...just hearing his voice. Should I stop? Smile)
And I almost didn't have it if I had listened to you. Imagine that!
Germlat

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 01:10 pm
@Eliusa,
I never tried to convince you not to have it, but rather to be honest with the man you promised your loyalty. Love ends--it's a fact of life...nothing shameful about that. Wait--you recently said you cut it off---what version is true--my guess is none.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 08:48 am
@Germlat,
I cut it off and for 5 days we weren't communicating.
However I saw how upset he was at work and I had decided not to be a bitch
and call say Merry Christmas. He texted me at the same very moment asking if he can call. So there we go again and it had happened before. Decision if remaining a 'very close friends' lasted usually until next meeting...so do not try to find a lies in my story. It is like you think if someone said 'I am done with you' - you had never seen people going back after whatever is said...how come? It is like you now nothing about relationships except 'be true to your marriage'.
I am surprised and shocked. And sorry.
And stop telling me to get divorce. I am not. And I am very loyal. And I will take care of him (husband) and he will be happy. It is me whos heart is bleeding.
Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:55 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I cut it off and for 5 days we weren't communicating.
However I saw how upset he was at work and I had decided not to be a bitch
and call say Merry Christmas. He texted me at the same very moment asking if he can call. So there we go again and it had happened before. Decision if remaining a 'very close friends' lasted usually until next meeting...so do not try to find a lies in my story. It is like you think if someone said 'I am done with you' - you had never seen people going back after whatever is said...how come? It is like you now nothing about relationships except 'be true to your marriage'.
I am surprised and shocked. And sorry.
And stop telling me to get divorce. I am not. And I am very loyal. And I will take care of him (husband) and he will be happy. It is me whos heart is bleeding.

Does he work for you? Don't get a divorce keep up the deception....it's healthy and often results in everyone getting what they need.. Shocked
Eliusa

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:49 pm
@Germlat,
Thanks. I intent to do just that!
Germlat

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:58 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Thanks. I intent to do just that!

Well there...I'm sure you're lover's wife agrees. That scent you taste on your lover 's wife is him loving on his wife's taste. Sorry to be crude but---that's what you taste.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:03 am
@Germlat,
See, you are complete moron, nasty pervert.
You sent me these nasty messages already and I told you I am not jealous type.
And I had replied to you million times that you are sick probably sexually frustrated broad who needs to get laid or have an affair!
You don't get that all that sick crap you writing doesn't bother me because I will taste whatever he will give me to taste and being so horny and baaaadass I will enjoy every moment of it. Because I **** person I love and lust after!!!
Germlat

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 04:48 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

See, you are complete moron, nasty pervert.
You sent me these nasty messages already and I told you I am not jealous type.
And I had replied to you million times that you are sick probably sexually frustrated broad who needs to get laid or have an affair!
You don't get that all that sick crap you writing doesn't bother me because I will taste whatever he will give me to taste and being so horny and baaaadass I will enjoy every moment of it. Because I **** person I love and lust after!!!

You have always initiated pm's. I responded trying to explain I didn't think you were a horrible person...but confused and not taking in consideration the implications. At this point you've insulted EVERYONE trying to give you sound advice. I'm not impressed with you enjoying sex...who doesn't? It's only natural. I still think you're unfair to everyone including yourself....selling yourself short. But---I've said all I care to say. So best of luck---and I hope your life gets easier. Last post.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:35 am
@Germlat,
It's the 4th last post. I hope you know that...