Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:11 pm
@Rockhead,
Spin.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:11 pm
@RABEL222,
it might be if you killed all the poor.

Miller is a sensationalist wannabe poster.

and a bigot...

dave calls her dr miller, but I would bet the house she is not a doctor.

my guess is LPN...
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:17 pm
@Rockhead,
Thats the second poster in a couple of days that turned out to be female when I thought they were male. I cant wrap my mind around women that dont care if little kids starve to death just so their parents can be removed from receiving food stamps.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:19 pm
@Rockhead,
Spin.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:21 pm
@RABEL222,
they should have saved their pennies and gone to college.

and used a condom.

(oops. forgot condoms are from satan)

they shoulda used abstinence.

so **** 'em...

let them and their poor people children starve.

RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Gee Rocky. Sounds to me like you would have voted for Romney, if you could have voted.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:50 pm
@RABEL222,
the sarcasm zoomed over your head...

Rmoney can kiss my ghostly white ass.

I can vote.

why would you think I am incapable?
RABEL222

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 12:07 am
@Rockhead,
As mine did over your head.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 01:52 am
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:

Could you extend your graph to show Pres Bush's poll numbers in the last 3 years of his 2nd term?
Thanks.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

looks to me that obama is pretty much where Bush was when the media was going on and on about how hated he was by the American people. tell me how this does not prove how biased and irresponsible the major media is, please. where are the similar stories today? oh, thats right, he still get high likability scores because he claims to be black and people cant bring themselves to say that they dont like a black man, no matter how despicable and incompetent he is.
revelette

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 07:21 am
@hawkeye10,
You know it is just possible people simply like (those who do) Obama because he is a likable guy regardless of his skin color? These same people didn't like Herman Cain. Al Sharpton ran for president and he didn't get too many votes. This black excuse ya'll keep bringing up is way tired.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 08:05 am
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

You know it is just possible people simply like (those who do) Obama because he is a likable guy regardless of his skin color? These same people didn't like Herman Cain. Al Sharpton ran for president and he didn't get too many votes. This black excuse ya'll keep bringing up is way tired.
pass me some of that stuff you have been smoking. the guy is a prick, he is one of the last guys I would want to have a beer with.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 08:20 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
my guess is LPN...

Her avatar used to be a movie character that was a fake nurse.

Make your own judgements....
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 12:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Take note of the phrase in the ( ), where I wrote, "those who do."
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 06:08 pm
@revelette,
Quote:

You know it is just possible people simply like (those who do) Obama because he is a likable guy regardless of his skin color

Abolutely, Revelette. The personality of Barack Obama is a warm charismatic one. This genuine liking for others regardless of party affiliations, cuts across cultural and ethnic barriers. Obama has the affinity to be friends with anyone. Most people outside the cruz ilk and the Tea Party understand this.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 09:18 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
They are counting on all of you sycophants to excuse the lies.

There are sycophants, or more accurately, psychophants, who lie for both the right wing and the right wing, Finn. Sadly, there is a limited number of USians who actually think.
JTT

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 09:25 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
25% approval? Wow! Prez'll have to really work hard to get that low.

25%, for a war criminal/terrorist of Bush's caliber. Illustrative of just how sick the US is.
panzade

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 02:13 am
@JTT,
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1391966_670958292926039_2018669887_n.jpg
JTT

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:35 am
@panzade,
"thousands of Americans", really, Pan! Your concern is for the war criminals who illegally invaded two nations, Iraq and Afghanistan.

"a frivolous war", my good dog! It was NOT a frivolous war - there were two illegal invasions of sovereign nations - the greatest of all the war crimes that any country can commit. The two were equivalent to what the Nazis did.

I'm afraid that you are stuck with having presidents who are war criminals and supporters of war criminals with whoever you have in office. Obama is also a war criminal and a terrorist but apparently you are content with that.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2013 04:28 pm
@panzade,
Trouble is that he didn't acknowledge there is anything wrong with the law.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2013 04:32 pm
@JTT,
Usian?