@Finn dAbuzz,
lower than WMD's?

I don't think so willis...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:37 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

yeah - my next concern is after I prepared appropriately for retirement via 401k and IRA - the government is going to do something to screw that up for me.

The longer Obama is in office, the probability that the above will take place increases.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:40 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

that must be new or newer - my brother who works at BI in Boston said that the hospital there said they have lump sum charges per room. He had at one time did a visiting nurse and when he worked in FL, they charged for every little thing so much per pill and so forth. He said he wouldn't record some things for patients he knew couldn't afford $10 for an aspirn for instance. He said he liked the Boston hospitals better because they didn't do that.

But maybe the hospitals are different than say going to a lab?

There's a big difference between hospital medicine and ambulatory medicine, such as is practiced by most PCPs today. By the way, I consider BI to be one of the most ethical hospitals in the Boston area ( especially after they fired Paul Levi ).
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:43 am
@Baldimo,
"Baldimo" Quote:
Quote:
Who said our premium's were suppose to drop and insurance was supposed to be cheaper?

Our great leader...the man without the ECON degree or the sense of a fruitfly.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:54 am
Lord, how I love that IGNORE button! Very Happy
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 11:26 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
They have taken governmental lying to a new high (or low).

Thanks for the belly laugh....
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:56 pm
@panzade,
I did not know 6 year old children were allowed to work!
Miller

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:58 am
@woiyo,
There was a time, when 6 year old kids worked in the Chicago Stock Yards,
With the labor laws of today, probably the only place you'll find very young kids is among the migrant farm workers.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:15 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

I bet you make $50,000 a year and yet you won't give up $6.96 annually to help fund welfare. Or $36.82 to underwrite food stamps.

When I read the above comment , I thought pany was a kid, aged 12-13 years. I see from her profile, however she is 62 years of age and has an"occupation (!) of "dreaming".

A salary of $50,000 in the Boston area for a PhD is a joke. First of all who can live in Boston on a salary of $50,000, a town where parking spaces go for $200,000+ when sold?

In order to just get by and support a family of about 4, requires at least $200,000 per year, unless you'd like to live in a tent down by the Charles River.

Most PhDs in chemistry/molecular biology or the tech area in the Boston area and who are senior investigators, are making at least $250,000 /year and deserve every cent of it.

Having an occupation of "dreaming" suggests to me that pany doesn't work for a living and never has worked and knows zero about working, finances or the cost of living.

If pany's "occupation" is dreaming, where do you suppose her source of support comes from? Any guesses?
Miller

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:17 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

He is proposing cutting health care to the poor so they can die and save him some money.

Your words my man, not mine. How's life in Canada, these days?
Miller

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:18 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Really!! Shocked

According to the commercial seen on TV, if it's up for more than 4 hours, rush to your nearest emergency room. Good luck!
Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:20 am
@Miller,
panz is a musician.

and a dude.

what kind of doctor are you again...?
jcboy

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:16 pm
Right wing rednecks are never going to be happy until the black man is out of the White House, well you’re going to have to wait until 2016 because he’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
Baldimo

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:49 pm
@jcboy,
Always funny to see you guys think it is because he is black. I guess it's easier to think it is racial, vs the fact that his ideas suck and he talks out of both sides of his mouth. What is going to be the excuse if another Dem gets elected to office and he gets just as much **** as Obama. I guess if it's Hilary it will be because the Right hates women.

An excuse will always be found except for what they did and how they did it. In truth nothing else matters but what they did and how they did it. Color of skin is a deflector for bad ideas.
jcboy

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:54 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I guess if it's Hilary it will be because the Right hates women.

That sounds about right, most of you crackers would most likely take away a woman's right to choose, oh and to vote as well.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:56 pm
@Baldimo,
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/olmFVO1DPLcBKQ_PowWbyQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-05/da59d181-d9a2-48ba-bccf-503f6e215d33_chart_bush_obama_ratings.jpeg

thinking about race is an easy way to avoid thinking about other things.....any port in a storm and all that......
realjohnboy

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 05:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Could you extend your graph to show Pres Bush's poll numbers in the last 3 years of his 2nd term?
Thanks.
panzade

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 06:34 pm
http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

25% approval? Wow! Prez'll have to really work hard to get that low.
Nostalgia versus reality.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:08 pm
@Miller,
Wouldent know. Been a U S of A citizen for 78 years. How are things in the 1% group. You must be there because the kind of money you are trying to claim is lower middle class sure isent middle class where I live.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 07:10 pm
@Miller,
You seem to have changed the subject on me. You seem to do that quite often.
0 Replies