What would you do?

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:36 am
Sofia wrote:
What has Fred done to us?

Fred used to post here in the Relationships forum until his multiple personas were revealed by Craven. Then Fred edited all his posts to say simply, F--- You.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:38 am
I wondered about "Fred". I am doubting all of it. There is another persona that has claimed insurance industry knowledge. For all I know, the "story" of the PVS patient with a cancer ridden sibling could've been lifted from a case file. It is too hard for a person to keep up a lie forever. Which is why the mistake in age is so telling. Not a typo. It's hard to remember everything you lie about.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:39 am
Are you kidding?

I thought he was fingered as Camille's love interest?

Ah- HAH!

Cav is Camille!!!

<kidding>

Cav--- Are you serious?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:40 am
Sofia wrote:
Are you kidding?

I thought he was fingered as Camille's love interest?

Ah- HAH!

Cav is Camille!!!

<kidding>

Cav--- Are you serious?

Yes, he strung a lot of people along, including myself, sadly.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:41 am
Fred had another quirk. He would post what seemed like a serious question, then wait for responses, and then change the name of the post so that none of the advice given made sense. I suppose he just has too much time on his hands.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:42 am
Did "Fred" also fixate on a particular thread and often seem to 'copy/paste' identical remarks just to keep the thread going?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:44 am
buffytheslayer wrote:
Did "Fred" also fixate on a particular thread and often seem to 'copy/paste' identical remarks just to keep the thread going?

Hmmm....well, all his threads demonstrated a very specific 'style' let's say, even when he pretended to be another sex.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:45 am
I will have to look that one up, cav. Sounds interesting.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:46 am
Well, perhaps not if it is all a bunch of F-U's.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:48 am
Did "Fred" seem to have a fixation on a) religion, especially Catholicism b) curious or dysfunctional relationships c) issues with homosexuality?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:49 am
I don't think Fred is Camille. Different style entirely. But as you see, it has happened here before. A2Kers eventually figure it out.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:49 am
Sorry, it was F--- off. Anyway, there are still remnants. Check this out. Acquink posted a link to one of Fred's alter egos which still seems to be intact:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21232
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:50 am
Sounds like Moosehead.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:51 am
Eva wrote:
I don't think Fred is Camille. Different style entirely. But as you see, it has happened here before. A2Kers eventually figure it out.

Oh, I am quite confident that Camille is not Fred. However, I was just pointing out, like you stated, that it has happened before, and we do figure it out. I guess that means I agree.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:54 am
Buffy... just FYI... there's a pretty efficient Moderating staff here to take care of this kind of thing.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:54 am
Shall we put this issue to rest by asking Craven to check the IPs?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:55 am
Eva wrote:
Shall we put this issue to rest by asking Craven to check the IPs?

I think that would be prudent.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:56 am
Shall I "pm" him, or post it on Forum Help?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:57 am
Well, for me, she/he/it is busted. I don't want to worry Craven--but you guys do what you think you should.

Thanks for the link, cav!
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 11:59 am
sozobe wrote:
Buffy... just FYI... there's a pretty efficient Moderating staff here to take care of this kind of thing.

I figured as much. I posted enough tidbits to convince the naysayers.

Seems like maybe I should consider tipping off the admin group of the other message board, because this is twisted.

btw, I looked up many of "Fred's" post from his profile via that link ... lol ... the curious and dysfunctional relationships apply.
0 Replies